Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 11:49 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,052,078 times

Advertisements

...with an EX?

If so....who kept the tape/DVD?

If your EX is the one who has it, do you regret it? Do y
ou ever fear that it will come back and haunt you one day??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 11:51 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
No way! I don't take those kinds of chances - for anybody!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 11:55 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,001,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
No way! I don't take those kinds of chances - for anybody!!!
That goes for me too.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:06 PM

78,352 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Nope. No interest in doing so even without the risk factor.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:07 PM

Well, I have. "I" have the tape and he knows I have it and was fine with me having it. Don't know why I just won't destroy it, because that was many EONS ago. Like back in the late 90's. I think I've only watched it twice since then. Can't understand what's holding me back from destroying it.

There's an EX who taped me without my knowledge. Be careful ladies, because there are some SNEAKY ass men out here. He told me about it AFTER the fact. I threatened to sue him and he told me he would destroy it. I don't know if its been destroyed or not but for his sake, he better hope he did...

Old 06-12-2009, 12:10 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
Why would you even get involved with taping a sex act? What if someone broke into your home and stole it? There are so many things that could happen and it fall into the wrong hands. Personally, I wouldn't want my parents, my kids, my colleagues, judges, clients, friends, enemies or anybody to have something like this. It could destroy everything I've ever worked my whole life for. It's just not a smart move.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Why would you even get involved with taping a sex act? What if someone broke into your home and stole it? There are so many things that could happen and it fall into the wrong hands.
Being young, in love, and trustworthy of the person you're with. Or just being outright freaky, and want to watch it or have other people watch it with you for kicks.

There's many different factors as to why people do it. Its no different than people putting naked pics of themselves on the internet for the entire world wide web to view...... Now THAT, I never understood, but to each his own. I guess people have their reasons.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:19 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,001,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
Being young, in love, and trustworthy of the person you're with. Or just being outright freaky, and want to watch it or have other people watch it with you for kicks.

There's many different factors as to why people do it. Its no different than people putting naked pics of themselves on the internet for the entire world wide web to view...... Now THAT, I never understood, but to each his own. I guess people have their reasons.
Exactly, and that's never gonna happen either. But if it's, as you say, no different...., why do you say you never understood it?

Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,540,454 times
Quote:
Why would you even get involved with taping a sex act? What if someone broke into your home and stole it? There are so many things that could happen and it fall into the wrong hands. Personally, I wouldn't want my parents, my kids, my colleagues, judges, clients, friends, enemies or anybody to have something like this. It could destroy everything I've ever worked my whole life for. It's just not a smart move.
I'm guessing most people don't think about the consequences. Many are young, dumb and too trusting, not realizing how video and pics can come back to bite you later in life when you've matured and developed a career. Look at the Paris Hilton's and cheerleaders who, through the internet, will be remembered for a long time for what they did on video and phone pics.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 PM

51 posts, read 91,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post

Reading this just reminded me of the lady who accidentally left her phone in Mcdonalds. She had nude pics of herself on the phone. She calls McD and asked the manager to "hold her phone" but it took her a while to go back and get it. Sure enough her pics were put on the Internet and she tried to sue McDonalds. I think she lost the suit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships