Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:40 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,052,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I don't see how it would unless you make a tape, put a big label on it that say "TWINKLE TOES HAVING HOT FILTHY FREAKY SEX" and then leave it on the table at Starbucks. I have never believed any of these celeb stories about racy pics or videos being stolen - who breaks in a house, especially the house of someone wealthy with expensive stuff to steal, and then takes the time to go through the family videos? It makes it even harder to believe when they become even more famous from those "stolen" pics and videos.
Obviously you don't understand the importance of taking care of your character or your reputation. Maybe this is okay for you if you work a menial job and will never, ever be high profile in your career. Maybe it's okay if your kids find it, or your parents see it. Personally, I believe if you take care of your character and reputation, they will take care of you. If YOU want to tape yourself and don't really care whose hands the tape falls into, more power to you. I think it's very foolish and it's not something I would ever be involved with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,169,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
I'm guessing most people don't think about the consequences. Many are young, dumb and too trusting, not realizing how video and pics can come back to bite you later in life when you've matured and developed a career. Look at the Paris Hilton's and cheerleaders who, through the internet, will be remembered for a long time for what they did on video and phone pics.
paris hilton has made tons of money BECAUSE of her videos

Old 06-15-2009, 12:21 PM

78,454 posts, read 60,666,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
She had tons of money already.
Consider what *quality* of guy would be willing to marry Paris instead of say....her sister.

It's cool though, she will get to date lots and lots of fame chasers and other scum.

It's safe to say she actually hurt her chances of landing a top-quality guy by creating her reputation.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,792,061 times
Same with Kardashian. These tapes aren't accidentally released over the internet, they are planned methods of gaining fame and fulfilling some narcissistic need. Now they both have reality shows and are on the cover of tabloids every week. Once their beauty fades that when the real freak show will come into play, I want to see how these girls end up in 20 or so years. Probably as sad and pathetic as Pam Anderson and dozens of other no talent skanks.

Me personally, I'd never allow myself to be taped. An ex wanted to do this in the worst way with me but I refused. I have kids and other family and friends who I'd have a difficult time looking in the eye if something like that were ever discovered. Not to mention potential bosses or co-workers. You never know whose hands the tapes could end up in, and it's just not worth the risk for me. However I can see how couples can have fun with it, so I'm not saying it's such a horrible thing, just not for me.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:43 PM

9,424 posts, read 11,182,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanofsubstance View Post
Reading this just reminded me of the lady who accidentally left her phone in Mcdonalds. She had nude pics of herself on the phone. She calls McD and asked the manager to "hold her phone" but it took her a while to go back and get it. Sure enough her pics were put on the Internet and she tried to sue McDonalds. I think she lost the suit.
Well, that'll teach her to eat junk food.

Excuse me now, I have to run over to McDonald's!

Old 06-15-2009, 12:48 PM

9,424 posts, read 11,182,614 times
Quote:
Paris is a ho. AND, don't forget, a low-grade moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Consider what *quality* of guy would be willing to marry Paris instead of say....her sister.

It's cool though, she will get to date lots and lots of fame chasers and other scum.

It's safe to say she actually hurt her chances of landing a top-quality guy by creating her reputation.
I think it's safe to say that by her very nature and character, Paris would not/will not attract, nor be attracted to, what you refer as a top-quality guy. This lifetime or her next one.

She is a spoiled, wealthy, simple-minded lowlife. What's to love?

Old 06-15-2009, 12:56 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,086,157 times
I would but I prefer to wait until I'm dead until letting mankind find out the secret, if it got out now every young "gun slinger" would come after me trying to dethrone me.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:01 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,169,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

she was already a braindead airhead before she made the videos
it has no bearing on the kind og guy she will meet
and yes she had money before she made them, but nobody knew who she was
she has a lot more money now because of it

Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,052,999 times
Quote:
she was already a braindead airhead before she made the videos
it has no bearing on the kind og guy she will meet
and yes she had money before she made them, but nobody knew who she was
she has a lot more money now because of it
Yes but, WHY do you feel that way? I know why - it's because of the way Paris has chosen to conduct herself in public. Do you think her parents and sister are proud of her? Do you think mommy and daddy's friends and acquaintances have seen the sex videos? You bet they have! You know they're all thinking what a little trashy tramp she is. Meanwhile, she has brought embarrassment upon her family. Do you think anybody is ever going to take her seriously - ever? Had Paris never videotaped herself during sex acts (or had that lame TV show), nobody would know anything about her, and nobody would certainly think of her as a braindead airhead. This is why it's SO important to take care of your character and your reputation.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:32 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,086,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yes but, WHY do you feel that way? I know why - it's because of the way Paris has chosen to conduct herself in public. Do you think her parents and sister are proud of her? Do you think mommy and daddy's friends and acquaintances have seen the sex videos? You bet they have! You know they're all thinking what a little trashy tramp she is. Meanwhile, she has brought embarrassment upon her family. Do you think anybody is ever going to take her seriously - ever? Had Paris never videotaped herself during sex acts (or had that lame TV show), nobody would know anything about her, and nobody would certainly think of her as a braindead airhead. This is why it's SO important to take care of your character and your reputation.

You obviously are unaware of the torrid pasts of Mom and Pop Hilton, and sweet adorable sister Nikki. This family is simply the richest family in the trailor park!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships