Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:00 AM

28,943 posts, read 30,297,243 times

Advertisements

yanno, secretly, I've always been attracted to them to....Whenever I'd see one walk down the street, I'd hide behind the cars, sneak out behind them, quick touch those sexy biceps and run like hell...

now, seriously....don't sweat the small stuff...if your another half, then why worry...it's not about how you look, it's about self esteem and confidence. There are probably plenty of great attributes you have.....refine them....and stop wishing you were something your not....besides...I lied, I hate those guys....
NOT...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 11:02 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,493,392 times
I think you may be selling yourself short. Afterall, Popeye found Olive Oyl!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:04 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,191,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I think you may be selling yourself short. Afterall, Popeye found Olive Oyl!
Ug-ug-ug...

If you don't keep a tin of canned spinach around though, you're screwed.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:06 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,433,597 times
Yeah I hear through the grapevine, the popster couldn't get it up without his spinach.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:38 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,362,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Muscle cannot turn into blubber. It is biologically impossible, as is the reverse.

What happens when the muscle isn't there anymore, the skin starts to hang. While this may be a bad example since obviously he's gained some fat you can see what happens as you get older and skin loses is's elasticity.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:47 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,967,001 times
lol John great sense of humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
The male half, what are you like Norman Bates ?
Ha ha Gypsy where is your care and sensitivity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Do you need gender integration help?
Even Skeletor had huge muscles dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Have you heard of steroids and quick muscle enhancement drugs? You can get big and muscular in no time BUT adhere to the consequences. If a woman likes you, it doesn't matter if you're Skeletor or Fat Albert.
I lost you there math dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
By the time 30's and 40's etc. start to roll around the people who are in shape start to be more attractive.
Elbows? What? Who cares about elbows? If you want a chin implant go get one. They are only a few thousand. What matters the most is not huge or thin but whether you have a fit body. People can tell. Work out. Eat more beef. Wear slimmer shirts and jeans that outline your body a bit more. That easy dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Traveler View Post
These impressive men have chins, elbows, and forarms twice the size of mine. My bones are small and brittle.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:45 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,052,999 times
Quote:
From Jerry, the male half of the couple who posts on this board as weekend traveler:

When I was growing up I was always told that I needed to bulk up and get more muscles. I was a skinny wimp. Now 30 years past my teenage years I am still thin. I always was envious of men with large bones, an athletic build, a strong chin and powerful features. Not the guys that looked like linebackers but the ones that looked like the Quarterback.

What does this have to do with relationships? Well a lot. I always noticed that women liked men with a strong chin, a larger head, larger bones, an athletic look. These men pick up on the admiration others had about their looks and felt a comfort and ease about their body and themselves and it showed. It made it easier for them to move with a comfort and grace that attracted the ladies and feel confident of their sexuality in bed. Oh, when I was dating if I only had a strong chin and big bones!
I think you mean muscular and toned. Not so much large bones. My son is a bodybuilder and personal fitness trainer, and he doesn't necessarily have large bones, but he's very muscular. Maybe you just need to get into the gym and work with a trainer and a nutritionist.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:59 PM

78,475 posts, read 60,666,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno, secretly, I've always been attracted to them to....Whenever I'd see one walk down the street, I'd hide behind the cars, sneak out behind them, quick touch those sexy biceps and run like hell...

now, seriously....don't sweat the small stuff...if your another half, then why worry...it's not about how you look, it's about self esteem and confidence. There are probably plenty of great attributes you have.....refine them....and stop wishing you were something your not....besides...I lied, I hate those guys....
NOT...
Point on the doll to where the bad woman touched you.....

Old 06-18-2009, 01:18 PM

943 posts, read 3,162,005 times
Default Some people have a small head, small features, small chin and small bones

Some people no matter how much they work out will have a small chin, small forarms, small pencil legs, and a wimpy appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I think you mean muscular and toned. Not so much large bones. My son is a bodybuilder and personal fitness trainer, and he doesn't necessarily have large bones, but he's very muscular. Maybe you just need to get into the gym and work with a trainer and a nutritionist.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:21 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,433,597 times
Quote:
Some people no matter how much they work out will have a small chin, small forarms, small pencil legs, and a wimpy appearance.

Incorrect, except for the chin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships