Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:17 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,840,027 times

Advertisements

A fat chick at work who I thought might be a **** but turns out she was just a reformed ****. Bummer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 04:24 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,343,541 times

YouTube - Planters: Ugly Woman - Super Bowl XLII Ad

Remember this commercial? Maybe it's the nuts!

Old 08-28-2009, 04:36 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,656,715 times
I recently started dating out of my "type," then again, since I dyed my hair, I'm also attracting all sorts of new types.

Never mind.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:00 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,578,465 times
yes, I have found it is a product of boredom sometimes.... like if you are stuck at work or something, and you are around somebody all the time, it's like I start thinking....what it would be like

Old 08-28-2009, 05:05 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,329,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Has this sort of thing ever happened to you where you met or saw someone who, on paper, you would never find attractive, but in person, you did?
I did. And I married him!

Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 PM

966 posts, read 2,447,768 times
Chemistry, vibes...

I was out with an old boyfriend last night, and it's still not about his looks. There is just still something about him. Be still my heart.

The way he talks to me
The way he looks at me
The way he nurtures me
The way he sees me
Feels me
Teases me
Thrills me

You get the pic. Dude makes me wax poetic. I feel a song coming on. Oh wow...

Old 08-31-2009, 10:41 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,906,131 times
I experienced this yesterday.

We went to breakfast at this local place, been there a couple of times, no big deal. Well when we walked in, this guy asked me if we needed two highchairs or one. I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth, because I was just blown away. He had dark hair (which I love) and blue eyes (of course), but he also had several piercing and quite a few tattoos. It isn't at all my type as far as the piercings and tattoos, but this is actually the second time I've been blown away by someone with similar features. I think I am regressing

Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,678,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala8 View Post
Chemistry, vibes...

I was out with an old boyfriend last night, and it's still not about his looks. There is just still something about him. Be still my heart.

The way he talks to me
The way he looks at me
The way he nurtures me
The way he sees me
Feels me
Teases me
Thrills me

You get the pic. Dude makes me wax poetic. I feel a song coming on. Oh wow...
Couple things, Nala8....Since this guy is an old boyfriend, and since he makes you wax poetic (and you do wax poetic, homegirl), why does he fit in the category of someone you normally wouldn't be attracted to? I mean, if he is an old boyfriend, you have been/are attracted to him. Which leads to another question: is this old boyfriend about to become a new boyfriend?

Old 08-27-2010, 01:04 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,678,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I was preparing to interview a musician, and looking at her pictures and listening to her music, I was not overly impressed with her music or her looks (lol!). But we met at a nearby restaurant for lunch, and after sitting down and talking with her for about 20 minutes, I found myself really attracted to her, and I could not for the life of me explain why.

I interviewed her again today, and got the same feeling. Man, she does it for me. I can't get her out of my mind.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:27 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,479,983 times
Oh, yeah, that has happened a few times in my life. I really hit it off with this woman who is blonde, a heavy smoker and drinker, and a total southern redneck who is loud, cusses, hunts, and fishes. Somehow, though, she "gets" me, and despite our total mismatch on so many levels, she is one of the sweetest, nicest women I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships