Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 06:32 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,785 times

Advertisements

Some of you all sound like you've been in the US too long and you've gotten used to fat people.

The girl in that video is healthy, in shape, and hot. In the US you don't see too many like her.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:33 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
If by "bolt ons" you mean implants then you are mistaken. That girl does NOT have implants. Its the sports bra and the way they support her that makes them look bigger than they are. She does not have implants. And this makes her even HOTTER.

Dude.....no way those are real. If they are real........yeah, I can see your reason for thinking she's hot.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:46 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
Some of you all sound like you've been in the US too long and you've gotten used to fat people.

The girl in that video is healthy, in shape, and hot. In the US you don't see too many like her.
Hi TheCaliforniaBear,

Actually you will find more like her in the US than anywhere else. There is a relatively large fitness sub culture in the US. In Eastern Europe and Russia or Switzerland, I did not see any like her. I did out West and California. I remember in Tempe, AZ going up Camel Back I saw a 25 year old fit body on a 45 year old face. I can't believe the guy who ran past me who looked like one of the rocks. However I saw almost no one overweight and the girls were beautiful in Eastern Europe. The problem in the US is once you get outside the fitness subculture it is a catastrophe.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:17 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi TheCaliforniaBear,

Actually you will find more like her in the US than anywhere else. There is a relatively large fitness sub culture in the US. In Eastern Europe and Russia or Switzerland, I did not see any like her. I did out West and California. I remember in Tempe, AZ going up Camel Back I saw a 25 year old fit body on a 45 year old face. I can't believe the guy who ran past me who looked like one of the rocks. However I saw almost no one overweight and the girls were beautiful in Eastern Europe. The problem in the US is once you get outside the fitness subculture it is a catastrophe.
That's true. In some parts of San Diego, LA, Pheonix metro, Miami, and Las Vegas everybody looks like models. In Southern California, being fat is not very acceptable compared to other places for sure. Everyone strives to be in shape here.

But these places are not the norm. I think these kind of places are mostly only in the Southwest and California. Lots of places with warm weather have that fitness culture in the cities.

When you venture out of that area, you enter fatland. AKA, the Northwest, Midwest, South and Northeast. And in just about all the rural areas across America, it's pretty awful. Even in places like San Diego and LA, when you go out into the suburbs and satellite towns the average weight begins to increase dramatically.

I just don't understand how a man can find the girl in that video unnattractive. She is in great shape and she is a jaw dropper. She is a healthy woman who takes care of her body, that's attractive.

Most of these guys would probably pay a big chunk of money to be with her if it came down to it, regardless of what they say on this forum.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:56 PM

156 posts, read 558,624 times
i think the black guys prefer thick shawties, while the white dudes prefer the pancake butts...

Old 09-05-2009, 08:11 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
That's true. In some parts of San Diego, LA, Pheonix metro, Miami, and Las Vegas everybody looks like models. In Southern California, being fat is not very acceptable compared to other places for sure. Everyone strives to be in shape here.

But these places are not the norm. I think these kind of places are mostly only in the Southwest and California. Lots of places with warm weather have that fitness culture in the cities.

When you venture out of that area, you enter fatland. AKA, the Northwest, Midwest, South and Northeast. And in just about all the rural areas across America, it's pretty awful. Even in places like San Diego and LA, when you go out into the suburbs and satellite towns the average weight begins to increase dramatically.

I just don't understand how a man can find the girl in that video unnattractive. She is in great shape and she is a jaw dropper. She is a healthy woman who takes care of her body, that's attractive.

Most of these guys would probably pay a big chunk of money to be with her if it came down to it, regardless of what they say on this forum.

Hi TheCaliforniaBear,

The girl is attractive but is a bit more hard body. You will see this. Aka 90 60 90

Don't bother if you are a fat old man but I saw this overseas.

I should also mention I lived in Suburban Chi-town. There is nothing. In the city you will see a few but in St Petersburg its X3.

Too much bad food and cars.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:20 PM

433 posts, read 876,307 times
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun...... You can side bends or sit ups, but please don't lose dat butt.......... Maybe got back!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 01:22 AM

223 posts, read 829,546 times
I say thick women, but I don't mean fat. I don't like over weight women.
I like women with curves.

I do not like the runway models that are thin as a piece of paper with no body or curves. I don't understand why some women throw up on purpose to be super thin. Most of my friends like a women with curves or thickness.

Thick women are the way to go for me. Not overweight. Just meat in the right part of a women's body.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:13 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun...... You can side bends or sit ups, but please don't lose dat butt.......... Maybe got back!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean Baby got back

Old 09-06-2009, 08:09 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,240,207 times
This is the perfect thick body I like on a girl:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/lauderdalej/mariah_carey_240px_text_newest.jpg (broken link)

Wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.