Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,750,319 times

Advertisements

there's no 'rule' that says you had to send her a pic, if she never asked for it in the first place nor vice versa. Plus on craisglist of all places, I can see why she wouldn't send her pic to some stranger on there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 04:02 PM

20,427 posts, read 14,745,069 times
I keep seeing threads get resurrected from like YEARS ago here...I get how in the regional threads they like to keep topics contained like that, so "best trash service" will have its own thread and please don't make a new one....BUT...for a very situational topic like this, I am perplexed.

How and why do people suddenly care about this old convo again?

Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,852,666 times
"I met a woman on Craigslist."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:41 PM

39,332 posts, read 27,714,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I met this oman on craiglist and we were going back and forth on email and I then decided to send my pics. She got them and said-"you are very attractive"and started asking what I like to do. So I haven't asked her yet but why is she not sending her picture? Is she hiding something?-lol I haven't asked her yet but I think I will no because when someone sends you a picture you always send one back in return. Now get it and then start asking more questions.
Honestly, I think this is a sign that

a. she perhaps wants to get to know you a little bit better, make sure you are who you say you are. Not necessarily a bad sign, she perhaps is cautious since this is craigist, not a dating site

b. yes, she perhaps is unattractive.

If she keeps on asking you questions, I would say the situation is more like a.

Just ask her directly, "It is not very fair that you have seen how I look. Can I see a picture of you?"

If she declined, that means she is insecure about the way she looks.

good luck

Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM

691 posts, read 1,429,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I keep seeing threads get resurrected from like YEARS ago here...I get how in the regional threads they like to keep topics contained like that, so "best trash service" will have its own thread and please don't make a new one....BUT...for a very situational topic like this, I am perplexed.

How and why do people suddenly care about this old convo again?
Its really no different than the stuff he posts now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships