Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:46 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,116,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Then whom are you referring to ??
The 20-something guys who see me as a "mom figure" and try to hit on me.

It's funny, but kind of sad at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 04:51 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
What are you 60 years old? That sounds freaky and unfunny imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post

Old 02-27-2009, 07:37 PM

71 posts, read 209,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapalo View Post
Being in Atlanta for a while, I am very attractive, Kind, honest,loving romantic a Christian, and great morals..but unfortunately I always bump into wrong Men. They have almost the same qualities and I mean bad ones, but come in different packages. I am not dating anymore and I wonder why I am attracting such losers. I know there are Men also that attract bad women..why does this happen, and where can you meet great guy here in Atl..I am from DC..:
What do you have to offer a man? Get use to it we are pigs.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:51 PM

37 posts, read 56,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
What are you 60 years old? That sounds freaky and unfunny imo.
20 something men do it to me also and I am only 47 years old so I know what she means..LOL Men in there 20's go for older women but than we would have to teach them everything..Forget that..LOL

Old 02-27-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapalo View Post
Being in Atlanta for a while, I am very attractive, Kind, honest,loving romantic a Christian, and great morals..but unfortunately I always bump into wrong Men. They have almost the same qualities and I mean bad ones, but come in different packages. I am not dating anymore and I wonder why I am attracting such losers. I know there are Men also that attract bad women..why does this happen, and where can you meet great guy here in Atl..I am from DC..:
all the good ones are married and their wives are not going to let them go.LOL

Old 02-27-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoremrnice View Post
What do you have to offer a man? Get use to it we are pigs.
speak for yourself not all men are pigs..LOL I have dated good men in the past

Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
You want the answer, OP? Well, you are not going to like the awful truth...want a man who is kind, honest, faithful, and does not just want you for sex? Want a man who is romantic, sensitive (but not too sensitive, as in cries when his team looses) listens to you and is a compassionate partner? The kind of guy who will honor you, be there for you, and not just think of you as a f%$#^ buddy? The kind of guy who is actually intrested in what you have to say, and will cook dinner for you, help out around the house, and be a all around great guy?

Well, there are men like that out there, but here's the cetch (you knew it was coming...) most of them don't look like this:

But instead, will look like this:

Want a great place to meet nice, intelligent, sensitive men? Don't try the bar or the club or someone your friend knows, try a Dungeons and Dragons convention...who better to act like a "Knight in shining armor" then a guy who actually enjoys pretending to be a "Knight in shining armor"?

Star Trek conventions, comic swaps, engineering competitions etc, these are all the best places to meet the best men but alas, they are all nerds.

Women always seem to moan and complain that "there are no good men out there!" and yet they only seem to want to go out with men who are part-time underwear models named "Biff". If you are into the "bad boys", well, I hate to break it to you, but he'll probably be bad to you too!

Try finding a nice dork...and I hate it when women say "but I love dorks!" I have found that that is, 99 times out of a 100, code for "I call my bodybuilding, club bouncer boyfriend a dork" and it does not mean that they are actually into men who might *gasp!* like to read a book for the fun of it every now and again

Keep chasing after a man who, although he would never admit it, is playing the role of Snoop Dog or some other super-pimp, and that is what you'll get...so why not try a guy who admits that he's role-playing a Paladin (holy knight in D&D) and, maybe, you'll get someone who actually is indeed a Paladin.

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 05:43 PM..

Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM

568 posts, read 1,478,732 times
Here's one right here on City Data.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:27 PM

568 posts, read 1,478,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post

So hey..

How are you?

*Winks*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships