Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 01:35 PM

19,723 posts, read 10,498,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
But isnt that why they are called BEST friends? Because you should be able to trust them with this sort of info?
HELL no. My only best friend, in this case, would be my hubby. And his best friend better not know, about our sex life, either............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM

304 posts, read 1,326,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
HELL no. My only best friend, in this case, would be my hubby. And his best friend better not know, about our sex life, either............

Yeah, I agree. It's called OVER-sharing! There are certain things that is just too much information to know about anyone that doesn't involve you (your own partner realtionship). I have a close friend, who I have known for 15 years, she has been married for 8 yrs and the most info she has ever given me about her and her husband's sex life is vague statements. With that being said, I really wouldn't get my panties in a knot if she did tell me more because all kinds of sexual variety doesn't phase me at all, I don't find that most things are that unusual (except anything with children, animals, or the dead). People like different things, so be it.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:06 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,931,794 times
Personally, I think as long as all parties are 100% consenting, and there's no permanent damage or abuse to animals or minors involved--then hey, go for it!

Old 09-15-2009, 05:38 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
Just as what people consider appropriate or inappropriate when it comes to sex, different people have diiferent opinions on the meaning and role of a "best friend."

Old 09-15-2009, 06:21 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
As long as nobody's being hurt (unless they want to be, of course), and everything is consensual, who cares?

Old 09-15-2009, 06:55 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,413 times
The posters here have it about right. The guy did overshare, but whatever is fun for you in bed (and sex is play to me, not a rite) go for it, as long as nobody incurs any long lasting injuries. Don't let the prejudices of others invade what you have together. Because it ain't nobody's business but your own, as the song says.

Captain Dan is right about fetishes and how it is asking for a certain kind of gratification. Men often go for domination games because that is how we bond with each other. That is, within any group of male friends, there is a tacit pecking order and this underlying submission is often expressed in some men's relationships with women. (As a side note, what do you think sports are? Domination games). The next time you're on top, pin his arms down while you do your thing and see how he reacts. You can up the ante by threatening to spank him if he doesn't make you orgasm. I'm sure you can take it from there *lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships