Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:48 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,857,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR
Men are visual. Exposing the right amount and while leaving the rest to the imagination will do wonders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Said that right!
Hence the birth of the burka.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 10:58 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,412,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
mir86,

I protest. This post lacks convincing visual references. Until this is rectified, I am afraid I will have to down grade its credibility to mere hearsay. If you choose to continue in this manner, expect to be under a wilting crucible of scepticism.
lol, you have a point! but wouldn't you say most guys hit on girls at a club to get some? As for how I dress..well I don't feel comfortable posting pics here, but all you can do is take my word for it

Old 11-18-2009, 06:10 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,144,735 times
I've never heard of this type of 'rule' before. I think it depends on the person. Some people are more modest yet still sexy

Old 11-18-2009, 06:31 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
Seriously, first Impressions count if a woman dresses showing alot, many men will see her as a piece of meat and a potential quick lay, with no longterm serious plans, so if that is what you are after then dress like that.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,646,674 times
I think some people just ooze sexuality and it wouldn't matter what they are wearing or NOT wearing. I think skin is definitely sexy though. Realistically though, how on earth are men or women for that matter supposed to show so much skin in the dead of winter ??? LOL

Old 11-18-2009, 07:35 AM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,497 times
Women are visual, too, guys...why don't you all (well, at least the buff ones) walk around with no shirts on and tight pants?

...sigh...a girl can dream, can't she?

Old 11-18-2009, 08:49 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,645,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
The bad part of this study is usually some of the women who bare 40%...shouldn't!
LOL. Exactly.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:14 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
lol, you have a point! but wouldn't you say most guys hit on girls at a club to get some? As for how I dress..well I don't feel comfortable posting pics here, but all you can do is take my word for it
Hi mir86,

You may find other odd creatures.

I had two flaws as a womanizer. So like those fire works that sputter out of the tube and blast too low to the ground making the front rows run in terror while the back rows wonder, "what the heck was that?" That was me. I liked my health enough to avoid STDs, and I didn't like lying to women to take something from them or toss them aside( I did lie for social experimentation. I really was not Wolfgang from Austria, though the girls really liked him). I kind of liked women.

I actually did go to clubs just to interact with women. I did not have sisters and I was grotesquely mauled by a bad girl friend. I had a lot to learn. I remember clumsily asking girls to dance without building rapport and so on until I sort of figured it out. I do remember some very confused women. I began to realize how my abstinence came off a cocky aloofness. I decided to keep that.

"comfortable posting pics" is reminiscent of "comfortably posing for pics" and a fine mental image. You are forgiven.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,412,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi mir86,

You may find other odd creatures.

I had two flaws as a womanizer. So like those fire works that sputter out of the tube and blast too low to the ground making the front rows run in terror while the back rows wonder, "what the heck was that?" That was me. I liked my health enough to avoid STDs, and I didn't like lying to women to take something from them or toss them aside( I did lie for social experimentation. I really was not Wolfgang from Austria, though the girls really liked him). I kind of liked women.

I actually did go to clubs just to interact with women. I did not have sisters and I was grotesquely mauled by a bad girl friend. I had a lot to learn. I remember clumsily asking girls to dance without building rapport and so on until I sort of figured it out. I do remember some very confused women. I began to realize how my abstinence came off a cocky aloofness. I decided to keep that.

"comfortable posting pics" is reminiscent of "comfortably posing for pics" and a fine mental image. You are forgiven.

that's exactly why I don't sleep around either..everyone else can have their std's. you're right though about clubs being a good place to just interact with the opposite sex. I learn a lot as well. I do meet the occasional guy who also just wants to interact and isn't looking for anything more, but who knows if its because I exposed 40% of my body or more lol.

thanks for forgiving me . I'm comfortable posting pics up on myspace/facebook but only people I know view those so its different.

Old 11-18-2009, 12:48 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,328,204 times
If I can't get a man because I don't show 40% of my body, then I don't need or want him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships