Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:41 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times

Advertisements

Ditto what Citygirl said!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2007, 08:32 PM

549 posts, read 2,384,927 times
I know sometimes tyhe good vanilla boys are not as exicting as the commitmentphobic guys. I gues its a challenage that most women want. If the other guy cant appreciate how fab you are then dump him for the guy that is being more kind towards you.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:54 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Yeah, what she said. And Dr. Joy Brown would say to go a year before dating again, to boot. Get to know yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
Neither - which is fine because there are millions of guys out there

Tyler doesn't want a relationship - so you aren't going to get one

Danny sounds like a wuss who can't move on - and if you don't want to be with him, then there's no relationship there, but I have a feeling that if Tyler wasn't in the picture you just "settle" for Danny

Sounds to me like 1) you are very young 2) you just want to be in a relationship the way you want it - without thinking about the actual connection to begin with

Old 05-20-2007, 06:43 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,197,572 times
IMO men who want 'friend with benefits' are just looking for sex with someone they know. I think most women equate sex with love which is not the case with most men. Of course there are exceptions to every rule...
I had someone I knew wanted to be a friend with benefits but I know I would have been the one hurt in the long run. Take a break from both.. think about what you really want in a relationship. Then sit down and list the good and bad about each. You may be surprised to find out neither fits the bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships