Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I'm ugly
Not me

Old 02-24-2011, 09:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Not me
True dis.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,398 times
As stated before, luckily, I am a good looking guy...no, I will not post my true picture or open my page...Trust me! The reason for this post is that I would like to say that being good looking has helped me A LOT with my lady boss'. I don't use my looks in a evil manner but I have noticed that my looks have swayed my lady supervisors. Yes, I do add the charm and flirt to get my way...works like a charm. Matter of fact, 2 months ago, I had 2 lady co-workers call me "eye candy"...this actually embarrassed me because they said it out loud. I got it so I flaunt it. I don't have it all but I am big man with muscle that resembles Matt Dillion. The lady's like it.

My point is for my fellow good looking men. We have seen it many times, where a good looking lady gets the promotion or extra attention because she catches the boss' eye. Guess what, it works both ways. In short, work your magic for the promotion. :P

Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post

My point is for my fellow good looking men. We have seen it many times, where a good looking lady gets the promotion or extra attention because she catches the boss' eye. Guess what, it works both ways. In short, work your magic for the promotion. :P
I'll remember that when I graduate and step out into the corporate world

Old 02-27-2011, 10:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
As stated before, luckily, I am a good looking guy...no, I will not post my true picture or open my page...Trust me! The reason for this post is that I would like to say that being good looking has helped me A LOT with my lady boss'. I don't use my looks in a evil manner but I have noticed that my looks have swayed my lady supervisors. Yes, I do add the charm and flirt to get my way...works like a charm. Matter of fact, 2 months ago, I had 2 lady co-workers call me "eye candy"...this actually embarrassed me because they said it out loud. I got it so I flaunt it. I don't have it all but I am big man with muscle that resembles Matt Dillion. The lady's like it.

You have looks and body, sure.........but your humility is what seals the deal!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2011, 12:25 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:

How old are you?

Old 02-27-2011, 05:14 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Hi Missymom

I usually have my profile set to private (because I am still leary of the whole internet thing) however, I have made it open to view for a little bit. I agree that it's nice to have a face to connect with the posts.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:15 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
Oddly enough, CD has a great looking group of members. I've seen many of you and your profile pics. You're a good looking group for people, seriously.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,195,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Oddly enough, CD has a great looking group of members. I've seen many of you and your profile pics. You're a good looking group for people, seriously.
LOL, you say this and I JUST realized that half of the pics I've posted are of me with my paintball mask on. Kinda hard to tell if I'm good-looking or not :P

Old 02-27-2011, 07:32 PM

791 posts, read 1,426,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
How old are you?
probably around 17 with one pube growing on his lip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships