Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 02:08 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,555,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
This doesn't make any sense. Get my hustle on and forget women? And how exactly do I plan to separate the women who love me for my money from the women who love me because of who I am?
QFT (Quoted For Truth)

/End Thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 02:47 AM

617 posts, read 1,204,387 times
Not in this economy.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:22 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,666,828 times
People can hate on this comment all they want, and I'm sure many will -- simply because it's put in somewhat "slangy" urban terms, but for the most part, I completely agree.

Men who have nothing to offer women (because they put no energy into themselves and their lives) who then complain that women are "shallow" or "b***y" or some other deragotory adjective make me laugh. Um, no -- women, like all humans, want quality. What exactly is wrong with that again? Quality comes from effort. You want a woman? Don't be a slob. Clean up your act and you will get one.

One way to "clean up your act" is to put more effort into your professional life and "stack bills" as the OP put it. You can also put more effort into your body by hitting the gym .. your mind, by hitting the uni, library or bookstore, etc. There's lots of girls out there. Different bait for different fish .. but please, don't just sit on a dirty couch (or fouton) with a dirty shirt on, shoveling some sort of fried chip down your throat, slurping a 64-oz something or other, playing a video game and complaining that women don't "get you."

They get you just fine. They get that you're the kind of monkey who is too lazy to go for anything other than the low hanging fruit. Back when we were all monkeys, you were the monkey who always had your you-know-what in your hand because you never got any for real .. meanwhile, those monkeys who were getting up early and going to bed late, out there hustling and "stacking bills", or "bannanas" as they were called back then, had b***es to spare, so to speak.

Overall, I say fine point OP.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:32 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,202,862 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...lady-your.html

Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,558,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
You mean the rumors are true?
yeah, I'm one of the many, many rumors that exist and so happy to make my own rumored money!

Old 09-03-2010, 05:40 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
I think this is fine advice, as long as a person doesn't become too focused on money. If your life is your job-job-job, you'll be too busy to enjoy it.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:13 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,725,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
This doesn't make any sense. Get my hustle on and forget women? And how exactly do I plan to separate the women who love me for my money from the women who love me because of who I am?
The women who love you for who you are will love you even more when you stack your bills. Your quality of life will make you the ultimate man with them.

The point is not to EVER go after women but don't let women stress you out if you are not successful with them.

Women are already expensive and many are gold diggers so why not upgrade your game?

Old 09-03-2010, 08:11 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,164,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
To all of you men out there, instead of always chasing women, getting frustrated when they won't go out with you, bitter because of a divorce, don't know too many people.

Why don't you use your time and stack your paper. Start a business or some other enterprise. Then, the women will come to YOU.

There was a quote: "You will lose money chasing women but you will never lose women chasing money."

Then when you focus your time and energy stacking your paper, then you can travel and get women as you please around the world instead of complaining that they won't give you the time of day.

You don't need to have a woman up under you 24/7 to be happy and fulfilled. Make your money and the rest will follow.
This sounds strikingly similar to what's been getting written about lately over at The Rational Male Forum - Index and dating coaching sites. Build a lifestyle first, worry about women second. A good lifestyle will always benefit you and has the added benefit of helping to draw women to you thus decreasing the amount of time you spend having to chase them.

Note: a shortcut is to just go to certain places in Europe and Asia. An awesome lifestyle can be had for cheap and just being an American can get you instant rock star level status.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:18 AM

8,410 posts, read 39,290,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
The women who love you for who you are will love you even more when you stack your bills. Your quality of life will make you the ultimate man with them.

The point is not to EVER go after women but don't let women stress you out if you are not successful with them.

Women are already expensive and many are gold diggers so why not upgrade your game?
I love that women say they don't care about money. I am sure they hit on guys without cars, the ones in the unemployment line, or the dude jockeying the fast food counter right?

I agree with your advice in the general sense of GYST advice. BE someone who you want to be and the rest will follow. No man alive likes being a broke desperate mess.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:24 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,709,601 times
A wise rapper once said, "**** *******, get money"

But yeah anyway, what about those who do something they love but don't get tons of money for it? It seems you women only think in absolutes; either a guy makes six figures and looks like he was carved out of titanium by Zeus himself, or he's an obese slob who makes his money doing "odd jobs" like serving warrants (think Dale Denton in Pineapple Express).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships