Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 06:29 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
Well what it ever is, you're few steps above the average woman when it comes to intelligence.
I suspect you have some hatred for women growing that is WAAAAAY out of proportion. YOU picked a handful of abusive women because your taste and radar draw you to them. You need a lot of work on your self esteem before you can pick a better mate. Right now you're going over the line of logic by using generalizations about ALL women. Once you do that you've crossed over into being verbally abusive towards people who haven't done anythiing to you and are not what you presume them to be. DO you want to become the same animal you fear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 06:52 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
That's how I was brought up.

To be decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Where did you learn that? All I ever hear is how women are equal. That means they need to fight like a man too!

Old 01-30-2010, 08:10 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
what is True Forced Loneliness?
It's a site. The first link is an intro video, the second link is a critique of the site, and the third is the site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_PqJTM9GM Bill122460 - Encyclopedia Dramatica http://trueforcedloneliness.com/

Last edited by Ticatica; 01-30-2010 at 08:24 AM..

Old 01-30-2010, 10:36 AM

272 posts, read 286,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
But if you beat the hell out of them, then, firstly you go against all you've learned, that men shouldn't hit women.

Secondly, if it's an abuse situation, the abuser will already have a plan in place with family and friends etc, so that if you do snap, everyone will be on their side.

No matter if the person's been abusing you for 10 years, if you turn on them and give them the beating they probably deserve, then who do you think is gonna do jail time ?

I say again, you really have to be there to fully understand.
100% co-sign. This is why I refuse to get married or have a girlfriend. A few women on here think that I generalize women. Yes I do generalize women. I am not trying to end up behind bars over something that could been prevented by practicing avoidance. I avoid relationships like the plague.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 AM

272 posts, read 286,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I suspect you have some hatred for women growing that is WAAAAAY out of proportion. YOU picked a handful of abusive women because your taste and radar draw you to them. You need a lot of work on your self esteem before you can pick a better mate. Right now you're going over the line of logic by using generalizations about ALL women. Once you do that you've crossed over into being verbally abusive towards people who haven't done anythiing to you and are not what you presume them to be. DO you want to become the same animal you fear?
Generalizing women isn't a form of abuse. My generalizations of women prevent me from getting into a relationship with one.

If what I said to earlier was offensive, then I am sorry. I didn't mean for you to take it that way. I was trying to give you a complement.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:21 AM

468 posts, read 524,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Thanks for the signs.

So....now what?

Hide the knives....Sleep with iron boxers. What?
Run, Forest, Run!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:19 PM

1 posts, read 703 times
This applies to lesbian relationships too, with some minor differences (yes, I'm a lesbian). Worse if one is "femme" or "girlie" and one is (like me) a little boi-ish. Generally? Abusers are *******s whatever their packaging or tackle. Why do they abuse? Again. They're ass holes.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM

2 posts, read 1,306 times
What if girl is a tomboy

Old 02-17-2013, 07:35 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,386 times
A new warning sign I've picked up on are the "name callers". (This applies to both genders) They never say anything nice, you give a compliment, they (playfully) insult you back. You work hard on something you're not good at, they criticize you.

In short they'll find any way to put you down at the same time trying to force you to talk/be with to them in a very aggressive tone. These are the types of people that draw in the shy crowd and take advantage of them while trying to play it as being a go-getter or a leader.

So yeah they're just being an adult bully.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:02 PM

322 posts, read 429,567 times
I should have known when my ex's own father suggested that I was crazy to let her have access to guns. Naturally I assumed that he was joking. Silly me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships