Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 03:09 PM

272 posts, read 286,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
You sound like you live in a real quality neighborhood.
I live in antelope valley. I have to go drive to south central Los Angeles in order to find women.

Here is the thing about being a Black man in California....

If a Black man puts in the work, he can get a decent job. That means he needs to stay out of trouble with the law and keep his credit clean.

It seems like the more of a law abiding citizen a Black man is, the less women he attracts. I know Black dudes who are in and the prison system, and they have no problems getting into intimate relationships with women. Women have had the nerve to clown for not having a criminal record (a booking number). Women especially Black women out here think Black men who aren't criminals, weed smokers, or selling drugs are weak. In their mind, if a Black man is over the age of 25 and don't have any kids he's either lying or he is a homosexual. The women I am talking about aren't all hood rats or Afro American. I met two Japanese women. I met one at my job, and the other one at an RCX show. Both of them didn't want anything to do with me, because I wasn't the stereotypical Black male they see on COPS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 04:23 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
I live in antelope valley. I have to go drive to south central Los Angeles in order to find women.

Here is the thing about being a Black man in California....

If a Black man puts in the work, he can get a decent job. That means he needs to stay out of trouble with the law and keep his credit clean.

It seems like the more of a law abiding citizen a Black man is, the less women he attracts. I know Black dudes who are in and the prison system, and they have no problems getting into intimate relationships with women. Women have had the nerve to clown for not having a criminal record (a booking number). Women especially Black women out here think Black men who aren't criminals, weed smokers, or selling drugs are weak. In their mind, if a Black man is over the age of 25 and don't have any kids he's either lying or he is a homosexual. The women I am talking about aren't all hood rats or Afro American. I met two Japanese women. I met one at my job, and the other one at an RCX show. Both of them didn't want anything to do with me, because I wasn't the stereotypical Black male they see on COPS.
The women you are seeking out are of low quality. Any woman that would WANT to date a thug is an idiot.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
The women you are seeking out are of low quality. Any woman that would WANT to date a thug is an idiot.
I am not seeking those kinds of women. The reason why I stopped dating was because I kept getting rejected by women who had goals, their own money, a clean record, and not obese.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:44 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
I am not seeking those kinds of women. The reason why I stopped dating was because I kept getting rejected by women who had goals, their own money, a clean record, and not obese.
And because you were rejected, you automatically blamed women in general, right? Or did you actually look to yourself and see if there was anything that needed to be changed?

Old 01-31-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
And because you were rejected, you automatically blamed women in general, right? Or did you actually look to yourself and see if there was anything that needed to be changed?
I didn't blame women for anything. I did blame myself for thinking I had a chance with a woman unless she was a transient. I blame myself for pursuing women for as long as I did. I have never blamed women for my issues with women. I just hate most of them. I don't wish them any harm. I hope the best for them, but I hate them.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:58 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
I didn't blame women for anything. I did blame myself for thinking I had a chance with a woman unless she was a transient. I blame myself for pursuing women for as long as I did. I have never blamed women for my issues with women. I just hate most of them. I don't wish them any harm. I hope the best for them, but I hate them.
And you wonder why the decent ones rejected you?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
And you wonder why the decent ones rejected you?
Let me ask you a question.

With the mindset that I have, do you think I am actively pursuing women? Do you think I would care if a woman out of the blue walked up to me told me I was Black as tar, an ugly muscle bond piece of trash, my mother must have stuck me in the oven too long, I look like nerd on steroids, I stutter, or I have crooked teeth.

Do you think I would care if a woman asked me was I the Black retard in The Ringer, am I the Black Rain man, or where is your helmet?

No I wouldn't care. Why, because I trained myself to hate women. I trained myself to think that women are cruel, heartless, manipulative, and are probably sociopaths. I compare them to rabid dogs? They're sick, and they can't help what they say to me or do to me. They're blameless.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:26 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Let me ask you a question.

With the mindset that I have, do you think I am actively pursuing women? Do you think I would care if a woman out of the blue walked up to me told me I was Black as tar, an ugly muscle bond piece of trash, my mother must have stuck me in the oven too long, I look like nerd on steroids, I stutter, or I have crooked teeth.

Do you think I would care if a woman asked me was I the Black retard in The Ringer, am I the Black Rain man, or where is your helmet?

No I wouldn't care. Why, because I trained myself to hate women. I trained myself to think that women are cruel, heartless, manipulative, and are probably sociopaths. I compare them to rabid dogs? They're sick, and they can't help what they say to me or do to me. They're blameless.
LMAO!!!! Ashton Kutcher? Is that you?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:30 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
LMAO!!!! Ashton Kutcher? Is that you?
If it weren't for the better grammar, spelling, and ability to express a coherent thought, I would think our fan from LA rose from his ashes again!

Old 01-31-2010, 05:32 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
If it weren't for the better grammar, spelling, and ability to express a coherent thought, I would think our fan from LA rose from his ashes again!
Yeah, I'm not buying any of it at this point. But it is quite entertaining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships