Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I have a DS and have been known to waste a little time playing Super Mario in a doctor's office. Say that to my face, Ant, so I can step on you.

At least the guy wore headphones so you didn't have to listen to the sound.
I play RockBand on my phone so blaringly loud that the whole office knows I'm slagging off.

I got a question for the super smart, talented, ladies of this forum:

How in the world can I break into my mom's office, and steal back my Kindergarten Journal? She is crushing me with that thing.

EDIT: Sigh, I remember that journal fondly. It was the only time in my life I drew a perfect circle. I was drawing my Kindergarten girlfriend, Jennifer. I was obsessed with drawing another perfect circle...you can see that on the next few pages I tried and tried. I think I even got detention for trying to duplicate my circle feat on the chalkboard.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:08 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I play RockBand on my phone so blaringly loud that the whole office knows I'm slagging off.

I got a question for the super smart, talented, ladies of this forum:

How in the world can I break into my mom's office, and steal back my Kindergarten Journal? She is crushing me with that thing.
Smile at the janitor and ask him to let you in? Wear a lot-cut top; that helps.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:09 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:

EDIT: Sigh, I remember that journal fondly. It was the only time in my life I drew a perfect circle. I was drawing my Kindergarten girlfriend, Jennifer. I was obsessed with drawing another perfect circle...you can see that on the next few pages I tried and tried. I think I even got detention for trying to duplicate my circle feat on the chalkboard.

Wait until she goes to lunch and make an unannounced visit. Then say you'll just leave a note for her on her desk which gives you access. Most people wouldn't question it since it's you're her son. Or bring something like flowers to leave if you don't mind her knowing you were there....mother's day is coming up and it could be an early 'show off' gift to her. Call someome in the office outside her building and ask if she is there and say you want to leave a suprise when she isn't.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Smile at the janitor and ask him to let you in? Wear a lot-cut top; that helps.
So I would be dressed up like a Male Figure Skater? Where can I go to get silk, ManCleavage shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Wait until she goes to lunch and make an unannounced visit. Then say you'll just leave a note for her on her desk which gives you access. Most people wouldn't question it since it's you're her son. Or bring something like flowers to leave if you don't mind her knowing you were there....mother's day is coming up and it could be an early 'show off' gift to her. Call someome in the office outside her building and ask if she is there and say you want to leave a suprise when she isn't.
Excellent advice, you are super sneaky.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:20 AM

Hey, can one of you talented, wise, lovely ladies go to Youtube, and find my favorite Jack in the Box commercial?

I usually tivo everything...but I saw this one while watching a Suns game:

It's the one where the guy creates Jack a new breakfast that is a pancake and it looks like his face. Then he tells him not to eat his face. It makes me LOL.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
So I would be dressed up like a Male Figure Skater? Where can I go to get silk, ManCleavage shirts?
New Jersey.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I like your style, lady.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
New Jersey.
Oh. There was an incident there. Some unpleasantness. I can never go back. Anywhere else?

Old 05-04-2010, 04:39 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
I like your style, lady.
If you ever need ideas for a practical joke or something fun/funny to do to someone....Thursday's the one to ask. She's got an awesomely creative mind!

Old 05-04-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Oh. There was an incident there. Some unpleasantness. I can never go back. Anywhere else?
How about Greece? I think they would appreciate a little boost to their economy right now. Wouldn't we all? Do it for AMERICA, Siz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.