Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,904,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Started to price the 20's with tires, holy dog crap, they are way more expensive that I thought.

Chow has to to rethink his pimping/blinging status.

It's hard out there for a pimp.

Did you ever see Hustle and Flow?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,217,617 times
If any mods are around - what's up with the sight - lots of technical difficulties with people? I have no indicator that tells me I have reps and notifications and someone else can't open their DMs or anything....

Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,566,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
If any mods are around - what's up with the sight - lots of technical difficulties with people? I have no indicator that tells me I have reps and notifications and someone else can't open their DMs or anything....
Thursday that happened to me awhile ago. Try reloading/refreshing your page and see if that works.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,239,383 times
I finally saw Precious last night - in the comfort of my own bed... It's really a great and touching movie! Most acting is outstanding! Of course, I don't know where they found their actresses. This kind of behavior and language might come naturally to them...

Old 03-25-2010, 10:54 AM

52,348 posts, read 52,815,472 times
Don't know if anybody remembers, but a couple of weeks ago I posted about my Dad going to have an Angio. Well, he had it this morning and my Step mom called me with the results. They found no blockages, which is a good thing. The thing that concerns me is they said the heart muscle is weakened. Not sure that sounds good to me. I think I rather he had a blockage and then put the stent in, at least there would be a "fixable" solution. I'm not sure what they can do to treat a weak heart muscle. I guess he's gonna have to see different docs. I'm gonna start to do some google searches to get a better understanding.

I'm not a Doc, but a weak heart don't sound like a good thing.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:24 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,239,383 times
Quote:
Don't know if anybody remembers, but a couple of weeks ago I posted about my Dad going to have an Angio. Well, he had it this morning and my Step mom called me with the results. They found no blockages, which is a good thing. The thing that concerns me is they said the heart muscle is weakened. Not sure that sounds good to me. I think I rather he had a blockage and then put the stent in, at least there would be a "fixable" solution. I'm not sure what they can do to treat a weak heart muscle. I guess he's gonna have to see different docs. I'm gonna start to do some google searches to get a better understanding.

Well, a weak heart doesn't sound good, but blockages would sound worse, I think... Maybe the heart just gets weaker as you get older, just like anything else...

Hope he gets better, Chow!

Old 03-25-2010, 11:57 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,217,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Thursday that happened to me awhile ago. Try reloading/refreshing your page and see if that works.
Oh, I did all that, but it's not just happening to me. I got a couple reps from others asking me to respond on the board if I got them becuse the person couldn't even acess theirs or their DMs either. I can access them, there is just no indicator in the upper right corner box informing me the reps are there. This is still happening today.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:

Well, I hope your dad does and feels better, Chow.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I finally saw Precious last night - in the comfort of my own bed... It's really a great and touching movie! Most acting is outstanding! Of course, I don't know where they found their actresses. This kind of behavior and language might come naturally to them...

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie...

Old 03-25-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Oh, I did all that, but it's not just happening to me. I got a couple reps from others asking me to respond on the board if I got them becuse the person couldn't even acess theirs or their DMs either. I can access them, there is just no indicator in the upper right corner box informing me the reps are there. This is still happening today.
Is it all over City-Data when it happens, Thursday? Or just when you're in our forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.