Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:17 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,410,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
It might...you better be careful with that stuff. LOL.
That would be incredible.

Lady: Jeez Sizzler you were incredible last night. Like today I just feel...totally...like a rabid Cardinals fan. Do you think we can drive down the street and just watch practice today? And then after we can discuss whether Dansby or Porter are a better OLB.

Oh man...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
My doctor said I have very active sperm...but I don't think much more of it than that. Like I don't think my sperm would make a woman a rabid AZ Cardinals fan.
I was told by my gyno not to walk near men....I'm too fertile!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,320,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
That would be incredible.

Lady: Jeez Sizzler you were incredible last night. Like today I just feel...totally...like a rabid Cardinals fan. Do you think we can drive down the street and just watch practice today? And then after we can discuss whether Dansby or Porter are a better OLB.

Oh man...

Haha..your dream come true huh?

Old 03-28-2010, 08:25 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,410,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Haha..your dream come true huh?

Yes. I like it when people take time to like what I'm interested in. Even if they are just pretending...if I can't tell the difference then oh well.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 PM

3 posts, read 18,117 times
I'm thinking Grandma is speaking metaphorically... as in, you sleep with someone and consequently have vicariously slept with their partners as well.
Sounds like another way of saying "practice safe sex."

Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
To the OP your grandmom has some truth to what she is saying. As if you sleep with him, you are sleeping with all his previous ladies, same goes for the men. There was a commercial like this.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:42 PM

548 posts, read 1,252,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoratorGal View Post
I'm thinking Grandma is speaking metaphorically... as in, you sleep with someone and consequently have vicariously slept with their partners as well.
Sounds like another way of saying "practice safe sex."
No, she is old school and religious, I know what she meant.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:04 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,432,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYchi View Post
I just talked with my grandmother and I love her dearly, but according to her, she believes that when a woman allows a man to enter them, "they are receiving every aspect of them." This was followed by, "be careful who you lay down with baby."

If this is true, this would explain a lot, but does anyone else believe this?
I agree with your Grandmother to a certain extent. Same goes for us men too and it doesn't stop as sex.....It can be as simple as who you spend your time with / around, these can have a significant influence on one too.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:06 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
everything my grandparents said was true.
on the otherhand if grandpa was a good man, that is a good thing.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:10 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,983,856 times
I have known some old people who believe that as will.

IMHO, sex is not the issue.

Deceit, using it as a weapon or bargaining chip, and confusing it for love area few of the things that cause problems.
Also being irresponsible about sex will either result in pregnancy or sickness.

One of the biggest factors in blaming sex for issues is the cultural standard of it somehow being "wrong" or "bad" if not connected to love and.or marriage.

If people in general ever accept that humans are actually individuals and can also allow others to live freely without trying to force their opinions, then things would work smoothly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships