Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 12:33 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Hmm. And then there are those single mothers who shack up with their boyfriends, who end up beating and killing the mother's kid(s) while mom is at work, because the kid wouldn't stop crying while boyfriend was trying to play video games. That happens (disturbingly) too often. Here's a generalization for ya...

"single men who play video games are crap". Generalities and all that.
It is like an automatic control curve. After getting variable amounts of the raw abusive excitation single mothers, even the most psychologically messed up among them, seeks to settle into a lucky provider type picking up sloppy 32nds.

Agree, single men playing video games instead of becoming a good work mule to pick up sloppy 32nds after the raw testosterone types are absolute crap from standpoint of the female collective. Girls, the work mules are in silent revolt against the raw deal they get.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:35 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
It is like an automatic control curve. After getting variable amounts of the raw abusive excitation single mothers, even the most psychologically messed up among them, seeks to settle into a lucky provider type picking up sloppy 32nds.

Agree, single men playing video games instead of becoming a good work mule to pick up sloppy 32nds after the raw testosterone types are absolute crap from standpoint of the female collective. Girls, the work mules are in silent revolt against the raw deal they get.

This is like, legit word salad.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:36 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,029,628 times
Quote:

Curious...how successful are you at dating? Getting all the single "10's" out there are ya?

Old 01-09-2020, 12:38 PM

609 posts, read 265,154 times
Quote:
It is like an automatic control curve. After getting variable amounts of the raw abusive excitation single mothers, even the most psychologically messed up among them, seeks to settle into a lucky provider type picking up sloppy 32nds. .
What are sloppy 32nds? I am not familiar with that terminology or jargon. Never heard it.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:39 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,126 times
Exclamation Let's Get A Few Things Straight Here

Quote:
If so I cannot wait for you sharing 100+1 ways you prioritize a man in your relationships. Each and every single mother in this thread can refute my generalizing with her own personal experience. Instead you chose to attack my persona. I will not bite. Sorry.
First of all, I cant share any single-mom experiences firsthand, seeing as how I am a card-carrying member of the male gender

Secondly, every single mother in this thread with male children can take comfort in the fact that their sons will grow up to be 10 times the man you're playing at being on here...you yapping about refuting your generalizations don't amount to a monkey fart in a wind tunnel in the real world

Like another poster said, but not in her exact words (looking at you Sonic_Spork ), you don't run anything on here or anywhere else except your mouth...I'm sorry if everyone in this thread isn't skinning their knees as they drop to kiss your...ring..., but your persona and every other bit of bilgewater you've spouted in this thread is fair game...bite that

Old 01-09-2020, 12:40 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
This thread is quick becoming Internet Arguing's Greatest Hits, featuring:

Poster A: says a bunch of unfounded ideas
Poster B: "Why do you think that? That's not true."
Poster A: "You can't ask me, and I'm going to deflect and gaslight you."

Old 01-09-2020, 12:45 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrcollie View Post
What are sloppy 32nds? I am not familiar with that terminology or jargon. Never heard it.

He is implying that single moms go through loads of guys and when they're worn out seek out a single "provider" boring guy to settle with for his paycheck and stability... and he is with a worthless single mother that has been degraded because she's had sex with other men.

Classic manosphere crap that degrades women, and then degrades a segment of men at it that they see as being suckers.

It's just idiocy that has nothing to do with reality outside of the internet incel and manosphere movement.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:49 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,230,805 times
I wonder when this thread will get closed...………….

Old 01-09-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
You are the boss of nothing and no one, scooter. You don't get to tell anyone how to argue or how to talk.

Your "persona" and experience matters. You know why?

You are one of two things.

Either what you're saying here is NOT what you really believe, in which case you are trolling, plain and simple.

OR, it IS what you truly believe, in which case the question simply must be asked, "How's that working out for you?" (Hence, a request to get real or get out.)

Because if you can't go up to a date and mouth off this crapola, without getting immediately shot down and rejected, not as a matter of "the sex trade" but as a matter of SOCIAL SURVIVAL and interaction with other humans, then it's pretty solid proof that you are utterly and totally wrong about "generalizing 24/7 for survival."

Humans are made to be social creatures. It's an anti-social sentiment you espouse. Hence, a total fail at humaning. And nothing so clearly illustrates the most common of human social activities, as much as the search for love, sex, companionship, a mate. If you can't back up your bluster with anything real...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ
what exactly has ticked you off? What's anti social about my general points? Humans are pair bonding creatures they are not chimps. You positioning yourself and access to your anatomy as a judge of "all things social" is amusing at best. Men are human beings too. They have their own self-interest. And there is just that much they will put up with in exchange for sex. It is a give and take game. Women overplayed their hand big time. Instead of swinging back to something more acceptable the collective works to reprogram a man.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
First of all, I cant share any single-mom experiences firsthand, seeing as how I am a card-carrying member of the male gender

Secondly, every single mother in this thread with male children can take comfort in the fact that their sons will grow up to be 10 times the man you're playing at being on here...you yapping about refuting your generalizations don't amount to a monkey fart in a wind tunnel in the real world

Like another poster said, but not in her exact words (looking at you Sonic_Spork ), you don't run anything on here or anywhere else except your mouth...I'm sorry if everyone in this thread isn't skinning their knees as they drop to kiss your...ring..., but your persona and every other bit of bilgewater you've spouted in this thread is fair game...bite that
you emotional argumentation so to speak is less than impressive. Simp on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships