Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 11:38 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Speaking as a woman....I think Mr Urban has a TRUE appreciation of women and I hope he has an awesome one!
Amen, sistah.

Urb, don't give up. A smart woman will appreciate you.

I wish I knew someone in your neck of the woods. I'd set you up in a heartbeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 12:10 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
See, ladies, I don't hate women, I DON'T. I LOVE them with the kind of love that comes from really and truly paying attention to both the good and the bad.

I've just lost my faith in them, that's all.
I have been accused of "disliking" women, by some women on this forum. I am just not pleased that I have a hard time finding women like my mother, grandmother's, and aunt's. I was rarely disciplined by them as a child, mainly because I did not find joy in disappointing them. Nothing in the world made me happier then to make them happy. A lot of the women I have been around, since I was eight, were the exact opposite of them.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Speaking as a woman....I think Mr Urban has a TRUE appreciation of women and I hope he has an awesome one!
He does deserve a good one. Go for him dear I saw his pick, cute and nerdy go fig.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
See, ladies, I don't hate women, I DON'T. I LOVE them with the kind of love that comes from really and truly paying attention to both the good and the bad.

I've just lost my faith in them, that's all.
You really shouldn't, I have been used and stabbed in the back by men. But I have hope there are good guys out there.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:48 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I hope you find someone one day who can restore your faith.
Anyone who dedicates her life to nursing another's bitter wounds is a fool. Life's too short for that.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I have been used and stabbed in the back by men.
Which one of us hasn't? I just don't see it as a reason not to have "faith" in men. Men, as a gender, don't owe it to me to prove they aren't bastards.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:06 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Anyone who dedicates her life to nursing another's bitter wounds is a fool. Life's too short for that.
Amen!

Old 04-22-2010, 01:16 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post

Anyone who takes something as genteel and simple as what Seeniorita said and twists it into this kind of negative platitude needs to learn some manners. It's neither forthright nor direct, it's needlessly, casually mean and dismissive. Perhaps you need to lay off correcting her and look to yourself a bit.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:18 PM

3,010 posts, read 6,307,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
We heard the bad. Some very funny things. Now what do we love or rather like about them?
Everything but the temper

Old 04-22-2010, 01:36 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,279,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I was up shouting YES YES and celebrating when reading your first sentence, because that is exactly how I feel. Then, when I read your second sentence (Mia Farrow) it was like "womp womp womp. Ewwwwwwww. Yucky". I love fit women. Small fit. Larger fit. As long as they are athletic and fit, I love them.
I also love women who are:Positive
Bubbly personality
Funny
Competitive when it comes to sports/athletic things like tennis, running, hiking,etc.
Quirky sense of style
New age-y, yoga, mother nature lovers. LOVE These types

Ewwww? Yucky?

You don't like her because she's blond, pretty, and she probably wouldn't give you the time. So that's your defense mechanism "eww, yucky, womp." Anyway, she's beautiful, so don't hate.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships