Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 PM

20 posts, read 67,234 times

Advertisements

Last year I got divorced after being with my husband a total of 7 years. He was only the second guy I've dated, so I don't have a lot experience getting out "there".

I am VERY flat chested, a 34 AA (for those who don't know that is smaller than an A-cup). Basically, I have no breast tissue whatsoever. This has always bothered me, and made me feel unfeminine. My ex-husband was totally against me getting implants, and I respected his wishes. Now that I am single though, I have decided to take the plunge and am scheduled for surgery next month. Since I am totally flat now, I want them to look realistic, and am therefore only going up to B-cup. My surgeon agrees that this would be a good size option for me.

I am doing this for me, and it is something I have always wanted, however, one thing that concerns me is that I have heard many male friends say very negative things about women with fake breasts. They have said they are ugly, feel weird, mean that the woman is crazy, insecure, sexually promiscuous, etc.

I am currently 31 and after taking a year to recover after the divorce, feel like I am ready to try to meet someone. Will breast implants be a total deal breaker to a guy? Should I tell a guy I am dating at a certain point that they aren't real?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 12:23 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
You won't have to tell him....he'll spot it from across the country.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:26 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Do it. I love mine. I am tall and went to a 36DD.

They are and remain for me.

Feeling great about yourself....priceless!!!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You won't have to tell him....he'll spot it from across the country.

In my case I don't know if that will be true. I am only getting a B-cup, and tend to dress rather conservative.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
In my case I don't know if that will be true. I am only getting a B-cup, and tend to dress rather conservative.
OK well they will feel different. I felt some once and it haunts me to this day. I would hope you'd be honest up front. So that way I'd know to go on to the next woman. I never want that horrifying feeling again.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Do it. I love mine. I am tall and went to a 36DD.

They are and remain for me.

Feeling great about yourself....priceless!!!!!

Thank you! It is good to hear from women who have had them done. Did it hurt a lot? Because I have no breast tissue, I have to get the implant put under the muscle and I am nervous about the recovery time, pain, and discomfort.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
OK well they will feel different. I felt some once and it haunts me to this day. I would hope you'd be honest up front. So that way I'd know to go on to the next woman. I never want that horrifying feeling again.
I am sure the owner of the set feels the same way.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
If you think you would look better with implants, go for it.

You are not doing this for men.

You are not doing this for other women.

You would be doing it for yourself. If you want implants, go get them.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
Thank you! It is good to hear from women who have had them done. Did it hurt a lot? Because I have no breast tissue, I have to get the implant put under the muscle and I am nervous about the recovery time, pain, and discomfort.
Nope. Just like soreness. Like if you worked out to much after not being active for a while.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:31 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
There is a very slim Asian girl at my job that got B cup implants. They look great, very natural.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships