Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times

Advertisements

While I don't make any excuses for this "skank's" behavior, you don't know what this guy has been telling her or promising her either. Chances are he's been stringing her along and how he's got a "woman scorned" situation on his hands from a situation he created. Who know's what he's saying to her or telling her that the wife doesn't know about. Doesn't sound to me like this relationship is worth salvaging. This guy sounds shady to me. She needs to boot his ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 08:23 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyhousewife View Post
I have a friend whose husband got someone else pregnant while they were " on a break". It was a few months before they got engaged when he had a one night stand with an x and because of a condom mishap she got pregnant. Her hubby concealed the pregnancy until a few months after the kids was born and then of course he denied the kid was his. All the way up to the dna test and child support court.
This childs mom is a total skank! Not only is she physically unattractive she has a foul mouth and she is a racist. Constantly using the " n " word. She is also obsessed with my friends husband to the point of calling their house anonymous as many as 40 times in one day. She leaves threatening messages on he answering machine and other things. She has called my friends place of employment and told her boss that she is a prostitute. Busted all the windows out, cut tires, and even a fuel line on my friends car and then posted slanderous things about my friend on the [domain blocked due to spam] website.
My friend is so sick of it that she gets physically ill. She has put on a lot of weight and she refuses to touch her husband. She says the simple thought of him being with the x makes her sick. She has become so anxious and stressed that she doesnt sleep and worries constantly. Has anyone been in a similar situation.
Sounds to me like your friend has bad taste in men.

(That said, I agree with the other poster who thinks your story smells funny.)

Old 05-11-2010, 09:25 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
I have a friend whose husband got someone else pregnant while they were " on a break". It was a few months before they got engaged when he had a one night stand with an x and because of a condom mishap she got pregnant. Her hubby concealed the pregnancy until a few months after the kids was born and then of course he denied the kid was his. All the way up to the dna test and child support court.
This childs mom is a total skank! Not only is she physically unattractive she has a foul mouth and she is a racist. Constantly using the " n " word. She is also obsessed with my friends husband to the point of calling their house anonymous as many as 40 times in one day. She leaves threatening messages on he answering machine and other things. She has called my friends place of employment and told her boss that she is a prostitute. Busted all the windows out, cut tires, and even a fuel line on my friends car and then posted slanderous things about my friend on the [domain blocked due to spam] website.
My friend is so sick of it that she gets physically ill. She has put on a lot of weight and she refuses to touch her husband. She says the simple thought of him being with the x makes her sick. She has become so anxious and stressed that she doesnt sleep and worries constantly. Has anyone been in a similar situation.

Well she took him back............ If the woman was such a foul-mouthed, racist "skank", he still slept with her. Your friend needs to leave his ass if she is physically ill, anxious, stressed and getting chunky over it.

I've never been in a situation like this but I've seen it on TV

Old 05-11-2010, 09:36 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Its called contacting the police regarding the vandalism and getting a restraining order. Followed up by suing the woman in small claims court regarding the slander.

BTW - this sounds suspiciously like a Jerry Springer or Maury Povich episode

Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Wow. What a mess. She needs to get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
So, this happened before they were married? If they weren't married she needs to accept the fact that her husband had a child with someone he wasn't married to. Seems like you are trying to make the childs mother out to be a terrible person. Oh, what a terrible webb we weave! I say they all have contributed to a bad situation, the only one that isn't screwed up is the child.
It seems to me she is accepting it if she stayed with him. But she doesn't have to accept being harassed and having her property vandalized. I don't see where the wife contributed to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You don't know her , do you? I mean personally? People always talk crap about the SO's ex. But this is a situation between the ex and the father of the child. The daddy seems like a half man who doesn't want to take responsibility for his child. Sorry I have no sympathy for him. If the woman behaves as she does, it is because he behaves like an as*. He deserves it. You shouldn't get involved or believe everything they tell you about the crazy ex.
I didn't see any indication of the OP getting involved by merely posting the story here. And if I went to a friend with my troubles and she told me she didn't want to get involved or refused to believe everything I told her, I'd have to find a new friend.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:25 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,816,936 times
Quote:
She leaves threatening messages on he answering machine and other things. She has called my friends place of employment and told her boss that she is a prostitute. Busted all the windows out, cut tires, and even a fuel line on my friends car and then posted slanderous things about my friend on the [domain blocked due to spam] website.
Your friend needs to report all this crap to the police. for the phone calls, she has to report this to the police dept. in the area from which she's calling. Total harrassment.

Calling her boss? Oh my, grounds to sue if you ask me.

Any evidence of all the property damage? If so, she needs to report that, too.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:15 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I didn't see any indication of the OP getting involved by merely posting the story here. And if I went to a friend with my troubles and she told me she didn't want to get involved or refused to believe everything I told her, I'd have to find a new friend.
People shouldn't get involved in other people's affairs. Period. You don't know if the husband has been lieing to her all along. The story sounds very suspicious. If the ex behaves in such a way, it isn't because she had a 'one night stand' with him. Very likely, the ex and the guy never stopped seeing each other. And one very important matter is that there is now a child involved, and he wants no responsibility . I believe the ex is trying to get him to be a responsible father, in her own way. That is why if the friend gets involved, she will be intruding in this child's life. Getting a restraining order will make the wife and husband happy, but it won't benefit the child in any way.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:31 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
People shouldn't get involved in other people's affairs. Period. You don't know if the husband has been lieing to her all along. The story sounds very suspicious. If the ex behaves in such a way, it isn't because she had a 'one night stand' with him. Very likely, the ex and the guy never stopped seeing each other. And one very important matter is that there is now a child involved, and he wants no responsibility . I believe the ex is trying to get him to be a responsible father, in her own way. That is why if the friend gets involved, she will be intruding in this child's life. Getting a restraining order will make the wife and husband happy, but it won't benefit the child in any way.
We really don't know anything other than what has been posted. Yes, it does sound suspicious. But I can assure you it doesn't take but ONE romp in the hay for some people to go batty. Add to this the fact that it is an ex. There are so many possible scenarios from him sleeping with her one time leading an obviously unstable woman to believe that they are getting back together to him rolling around with her the whole time he's been with his wife.

Regardless, posting the story here, listening to and choosing to believe a friend doesn't constitute getting involved, to the point of intruding in the child's life. That's a bit much.

I'm also not sure how getting a restraining order will make the wife and husband happy, given what they are dealing with. It is a piece of paper that will mean nothing for someone like this woman who has no regard for boundaries or the law. In fact, it could very well **** her off even more and things could escalate to dangerous levels.

He is stuck with this woman until that child is an adult unless she is jailed, dies or suddenly becomes sane. And his wife will also be screwed if she chooses to stay with him. I don't see any rainbows in their future any time soon.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:47 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
We really don't know anything other than what has been posted. Yes, it does sound suspicious. But I can assure you it doesn't take but ONE romp in the hay for some people to go batty. Add to this the fact that it is an ex. There are so many possible scenarios from him sleeping with her one time leading an obviously unstable woman to believe that they are getting back together to him rolling around with her the whole time he's been with his wife.
I agree. That is why the friend shouldn't get involved. She doesn't know the facts.

Quote:
Regardless, posting the story here, listening to and choosing to believe a friend doesn't constitute getting involved, to the point of intruding in the child's life. That's a bit much.
I agree. Posting here does not mean that she is involved. But taking sides would be getting involved. I was asking her NOT to get involved. Listening to a friend and helping them emotionally or financially would be much appreciated though.

I
Quote:
'm also not sure how getting a restraining order will make the wife and husband happy, given what they are dealing with. It is a piece of paper that will mean nothing for someone like this woman who has no regard for boundaries or the law. In fact, it could very well **** her off even more and things could escalate to dangerous levels.

I agree. A restraining order shouldn't be seeked. But my reasons would be that the husband just needs to confront this woman and stop hiding. If that doesn't work, then the wife should get a restraining order for herself. I really don't think the ex is trying to hurt the wife. Perhaps there is some jealousy involved on her (wife)behalf and she made up a few things about the ex to get sympathy. But either way,if any of it is true, there should be proof. People love to talk. Not everything is true.
Quote:
He is stuck with this woman until that child is an adult unless she is jailed, dies or suddenly becomes sane. And his wife will also be screwed if she chooses to stay with him. I don't see any rainbows in their future any time soon.

I agree. That marriage is doomed. The husband has no spine.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:37 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times
Quote:
She needs to leave the husband, so he is completely free to do the right thing by this child he conceived. (the right thing may include suing the child's mother for full custody--based on her violent behavior If he doesn't seek custody, he should also pay whatever child support the judge tells him to pay.). He needs to forget about trying to hold on to his wife. If she stays in this, The husband, the ex, the kid they're all gonna be fine. She's going to be the nut job. He got his nether parts caught in a siutation with dire consequences. And if she stays with him, he gets to have his cake and eat it too. That's of no benefit to her, when once she's free she can get with a man who can control himself sexually, and won't bring violent revenge-driven ex girlfriends to her front door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships