Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,493 times

Advertisements

What can an optomistic woman do to attract a man she likes and make him interested in her?

This question only applies to the men please. What must a woman do apart from smilling, making eye contact and acting like her true self in order to attract a man to her and make him really interested in her when he first meets her?

What must she do at the following places and situations:

(a) At a music gig
(B) At a after party or house party
(C) In a friends house
(D) In a night club
(E) In a group.

What must she do to attract a man she likes and to make him really interested in her, at those above places???

There is something as well about a woman that drives men crazy that they want to get near her and ask her out and they fall over heals for. what is it about a woman that makes a man feel that way when he first meets her???

Thank you!

WB....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 07:00 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,110 times
Give him a real sexy smile and then----
Act mysterious
Act like you could care less about him. This will drive him crazy!
If this fails, an impromptu striptease ALWAYS works wonders!

Good Luck!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:14 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times
Funny how this question "only applies to men". I bet lots of us here could have given OP some really good tips, but NEVERMIND!!!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Funny how this question "only applies to men". I bet lots of us here could have given OP some really good tips, but NEVERMIND!!!
I thought that too.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:46 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,165,026 times
There isn't a science or formula in getting someone attracted to you. It either happens or it doesn't.
Best bet is if you are interested in someone, give them your phone number, they will either call or not.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:46 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,110 times
Quote:
I HAVE to hear this! Please tell us. Or I will !!!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
I thought that too.
I think you misunderstood. The question was how to attract men. Not how to make them want to be sick

Old 05-12-2010, 07:50 AM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Act like you could care less about him. This will drive him crazy!
The cold shoulder thing works only for men who are "thrill of the hunt" types, but lots of men are not into that. Personally, I have never had much use for women (or men, for that matter) who act like an aloof jerk. I like gals who like me, and if they give me the blow off I keep on moving. There are too many nice and decent people out there to waste your time on the a**holes of the world.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:50 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
Quote:
This has got to be good!

Besides showing up naked and bringing beer? That is surefire way

Old 05-12-2010, 08:00 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet and Wild View Post
What can an optomistic woman do to attract a man she likes and make him interested in her?

This question only applies to the men please. What must a woman do apart from smilling, making eye contact and acting like her true self in order to attract a man to her and make him really interested in her when he first meets her?

What must she do at the following places and situations:

(a) At a music gig
(B) At a after party or house party
(C) In a friends house
(D) In a night club
(E) In a group.

What must she do to attract a man she likes and to make him really interested in her, at those above places???

There is something as well about a woman that drives men crazy that they want to get near her and ask her out and they fall over heals for. what is it about a woman that makes a man feel that way when he first meets her???

Thank you!

WB....

That's all you have to do. There is no magic. You can't beat anybody over the head and make them love you. Just be friendly and be yourself, you got the idea. If a man can't get those clues, then do you really want to be with a clueless man??

I really hope this answers your question, because, my laptop isn't holding a charge...and I'm going to be using my phone to watch Lost Season 1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships