Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 06:34 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
just sex by itself, I would say a bit of fun.

Making love, is something far more, it comes with commitment.
^ Have you ever been so into someone you felt like you couldn't get close enough to them? Sex/making love is a fun way to try to fix that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Some only like it on Tuesdays.....they got to build up the stamina back up.
True. But there some of us who can recharge and shoot our pistol again in less than five minutes. Those once a week guys are wimps!

Old 05-22-2010, 06:56 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidrAkirE View Post
Bit of fun? A great night? Some life-long connection? Commitment?

What does sex mean to you?
The only way sex is a great night is if it happens in a mutually respectful relationship.

To me, sex means that we have great affection and deep respect for each other.

Old 05-22-2010, 06:59 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
The only way sex is a great night is if it happens in a mutually respectful relationship.

Agreed.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:02 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidrAkirE View Post
What does sex mean to you?
Great sex is when you're totally focused on giving pleasure to your partner. And vice-versa. The key is to put your partner's pleasure first.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:57 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
True. But there some of us who can recharge and shoot our pistol again in less than five minutes. Those once a week guys are wimps!
omg I want to rep you!

Old 05-22-2010, 08:24 PM

283 posts, read 458,541 times
Sergent Pleasure, ready to serve and protect Miss.

Miss I would like if..you..didn't....mmmm....touch me there...

I'M armed and dangerous...If I were you I'd be careful with what I ask because My nickname is Pleasure. and I've never failed a mission. (Just love role playing)

Old 05-22-2010, 08:27 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post

Full disclosure: I have never had sex outside of a mutually respectful relationship . I still find it hard to believe that it's the ONLY way sex can be great. I'm sure you can have great sex without the mutual respect and terrible sex even with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Great sex is when you're totally focused on giving pleasure to your partner. And vice-versa. The key is to put your partner's pleasure first.
I think this is very true, if each partner focuses on maximizing the other's pleasure, it's a win-win.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:42 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
something you gotta do that feels good ie. holding in urine and finally getting to a toilet... same feeling
Dang. I have never heard sex compared to urinating. That just makes me depressed...hahahaha...not really...it just makes me laugh. Thank God you have not been my sexual partner, because I do not think I get the same feeling from sex that I get from urinating. Someone must be doing something wrong...lol. Sex is a way of physically expressing what you feel. It is about loving someone.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
Sergent Pleasure, ready to serve and protect Miss.

Miss I would like if..you..didn't....mmmm....touch me there...

I'M armed and dangerous...If I were you I'd be careful with what I ask because My nickname is Pleasure. and I've never failed a mission. (Just love role playing)
ahahaha....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships