Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 01:37 AM

62 posts, read 65,871 times

Advertisements

These are two stunning figures I saw after God had removed all the atmosphere of the moon, nearly 2 years ago.
1. The biggest dump on the Moon, 'A', about 20% of the Moon diameter. The depth should be many hundred miles.
2. The bloody crack
In a good full moon night you can easily see the bloody crack as a white steak, especially the head part, but not that dump.
If you know anyone who is able to check the moon surface, please sent this information to them urgently. There's not much time left.

If you have any question about Gods or religious please give me some question in this topic and be simplified.
Attached Thumbnails
The Bloody Moon!!!!!-bloody-moon.png  

Old 11-14-2010, 05:00 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
In Revelations 12: 1...``And there appeared a great wonder in Heaven a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet and upon her head a crown of twelve stars``... This all represents the birth of Jesus in verse 2 ..``and she being with child traivailing in birth pain to be delivered....`` The women clothed in the sun represent the Lord God cloth in HIS eternal fire..... the moon under her feet represents The Lord God authority over the heavens .... The twelve stars repesents unity of love for the twelve tribes of Israel , ...... Other areas are in the Word of God in Joel 2: 30-31..... ``and I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, fire, and pillars of smoke.... The sun shall turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord come``........ Represents authority and deliverance from the devil`s evil authority through the Blood of Jesus Christ at the cross as in the moon into blood from the moon under feet in Revelations 12:1 come from the moon is like a foot stool for the Lord God and it is his authority....... fire, and pillars of smoke repesents the miracles from the Exodus from Egypt when the army of Egypt came after Moses before the Red Sea and the Lord pillars of fire held this army back from getting to them which repesents deliverance....... se there is a lot of metaphor ideas of the Lord Word of Prophecy meaning other things through the spirit meaning diffrent concepts of understanding

Old 11-14-2010, 12:11 PM

3,066 posts, read 3,724,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aganus View Post
These are two stunning figures I saw after God had removed all the atmosphere of the moon, nearly 2 years ago.
1. The biggest dump on the Moon, 'A', about 20% of the Moon diameter. The depth should be many hundred miles.
2. The bloody crack
In a good full moon night you can easily see the bloody crack as a white steak, especially the head part, but not that dump.
If you know anyone who is able to check the moon surface, please sent this information to them urgently. There's not much time left.

If you have any question about Gods or religious please give me some question in this topic and be simplified.
RESPONSE:

Please cite the source for your above assertions.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:44 PM

738 posts, read 1,884,712 times
Default ?????????? ??????????? ?????????????? ???.

Quote:
2. The bloody crack

May I have some????????

Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,572,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZZEL View Post

May I have some????????

...ummmpp....bwahaha...

Old 11-21-2010, 09:27 AM

138 posts, read 181,687 times
It's disorienting that this thread is in English . . .

Old 11-22-2010, 11:42 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,886,463 times
Default Picture

A big crack on the moon two years ago, eh?
Well, here's a shot of the moon I did on 11-20-2010. I don't see the crack the OP speaks of...just lots of craters and debris tracks from meteorite impacts. That one near the bottem-center had to have been a "doozy"...debris tracks going out radially for hundreds, maybe thousands, of miles...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/KL7EU/MoonShot.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by BudinAk; 11-22-2010 at 11:52 AM..

Old 11-22-2010, 12:04 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,215,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
A big crack on the moon two years ago, eh?
Ok, here's a shot of the moon I did several days ago (11-20-2010). I don't see the crack the OP speaks of...just lots of craters and debris tracks from meteorite impacts. That one near the bottem-center had to have been a "doozy"...debris tracks going out radially for hundreds, maybe thousands, of miles...
Cool pic, did you take that? If so how? Or is there a website that lets you zoom to the moon?

Old 11-22-2010, 12:57 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,886,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Cool pic, did you take that? If so how? Or is there a website that lets you zoom to the moon?
Thanks. Yes, I did take that pic. Used a Nikon D90, 70-300 VR lens set at 300, tripod, manual mode/focus, f8, 1/1600, ISO 200, and remote shutter release. Best I could do with this equipment (amateur grade stuff, but not bad for the price) You can get this particular camera with two lenses at Costco for around $1400.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:59 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,957,924 times
Quote:
2. The bloody crack

Moon...atmosphere....LOL. Anyways, I'd hate to see the creature that left the dump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality