Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 11:56 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,030,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Explain please...This I gotta hear...Life, wherever it is will certainly be subject to evolution. Unlike religions life is never static.
some of us ignoramuses have allowances for the possibility that life was seeded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2010, 12:02 PM

33,623 posts, read 37,267,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
some of us ignoramuses have allowances for the possibility that life was seeded.
Even if it was that wouldn't discount evolution.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:07 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,707,480 times
Quote:
no offense but evolution would probably receive a good wrenchin also.
Doubtful.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:28 PM

4,530 posts, read 5,152,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Doesn't Jesus say "God has Many mansions!!"....And from what I see here on this world...intelligence is not one of humans strongest attributes!

Is it evolution or mutation?...and what causes it, is change....God said to tend and keep....So somewhere, some how...Humans are not doing what God asked we do...if extinction, and mutation is occuring....

There is no Living, vaild proof of evolution being natural!...if something has been removed that is fundamentally required in its designed workmanship.
By removing one thing God put in its place...humans are now undoing what was done to keep things the way they were.....and in that error...things have to change!.....but they do not have to be...if we restore what was removed...and if we restore it sinlessly...then we are then making the kingdom of God...as like EDEN...the multiple would or should be EDENS....as Jesus proclaims God made , or is making...and Jesus with God and the helpers of EDEN will continue to make...

Now how far bent is this planet and the worldly mindlessness of the People in a system of IDOLATRY...Told not to make....doing?

Polluting the planet.
Removing the mentals from the ground which bind things, and magnetically govern over the dome...
Removing a plant or plants, and prohibiting them by law?...why?
And paying the tax, and a Highten and outlandish price to pay, so more wars, and humansacrifices, are made over time continually...why?....when God said I give you everything..(share)...if it is given freely...then why are we made to pay?
And while paying for it to be the way it is, but should not be.....and the pollution is being made to defile it all...then "the self" will also be defiled, deformed, made sick, and ofcourse die!...and they charge now for that too....

And of course the debt.....how can there be debt of a weallthy nation chargin every aspect of life and death for profits?....that debt is incurred to make sure the use of the IDOL continues into the next generations...so they are made sinners by using it, or even holding it more important than God for Life...so more death can ensue from the woes and wrath that come from the disobediance of God.......more chaos, more corruption, more wars, and humansacrifices....more sickness,Lies, and liars, and sins and EVILdoers, and more death!

Why?....oh let me use the bent ideal here...Because they are intelligent....right?

This post make ZERO sense. It also has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Please no more rants sir. Thank you

Old 11-16-2010, 12:33 PM

2,595 posts, read 4,448,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
If we were to discover intelligent life on a distant planet. Would that life make all earthly religions invalid? Keep in mind that this life form could in no way be considered human.

From what I understand that most if not all religions on earth state that humans are the only intelligent life in the universe. With what we now know about the size of our universe how can we think we are the only intelligent life. I think it far more likely we find proof of extraterrestrial life one day than proof of any god. Belief and faith are not proof nor is the Bible or any other book proof.

Why the belief in life on another planet but not in God? LOGIC and rational thinking!
No, life on other planets would not effect the belief of Christianity.

If we found life on other planets that would be great! God is clear in the bible that he is going to rule from the earth. It says that his "New Jerusalem" will come down out of heaven. So, if God comes to earth to rule the Universe, I think that there will have to be things out in the universe to rule over. The Christian is called a "Son of God" and these Son's of God are corullers with God (the bible says that we will rule and reign with him). So what would Christians and God rule over when all those who are not Christian or Evil go to hell? So, maybe God did create other planets and other intelligent beings. They would just be those that we will rule over for eternity. God only knows and he just hasn't been explicit on the subject, but the lack of information does not mean that it isn't a possibility.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:37 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,969,733 times
I think there are several reactions that believers could have to proof of life elsewhere:

1. Some will see everything they ever believed to be false and will leave it to become atheist/agnostic.

2. Some will see everything they ever believed to be false and will leave it to follow some other form of spirituality.

3. Some will look at it and say, God created the extraterrestrial life, but chose not to tell us about it. All is well.

4. The Fundamentalist/Evangelical will say they are the spawn of Satan. They were put there by the devil to trick, deceive and lead you away from the "Truth". I can hear it now:

"Kill the extraterrestrials....kill them now. Oops...we said that out loud. Wait, what we meant was, let's tell them about Jesus...in love. And if they don't accept it, then god will send them to hell and kill them forever....in love. Now, how can we take their land?"

Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,239,571 times
Quote:
God took the man...and put him here in this realtiy called EDEN....God took the man and woman...and put them there IN DEATH....God took the one true son from there DEATH, and put him back here...IN EDENS.

See...You are not so off the mark...
Where is EDEN?...and what is this planet we are now born into that is so bent out of alignment of God's word and will?

Something is surely true about God seeding the Universe with helpers of the gardens he makes for all life to be what they are as a constant!

Those that do not comply...or have not been tested..are put here from where ever God took them from.

And once they become tame and sinless enough, and come to know God is God for Good reason, and for the greator good of everything god made Good....they are then brought back or put where they belong.

Seeing as God is a God of life...Death is not with God....nor with those whom God has chosen to be his helpers..that have been tested and remain true to the will and word of God.

What comes from helping God?...a climatized world teaming with life.
How do we do that?
Genesis 2:15 with all the seeds!...nothing omitted...nothing removed..nothing changed that God made or asked we keep...which are the living things...this reality is based on death and life..in death...because something is missing...and or needs to be restored = ACTs 3:21, not profaning anything God made Good...Acts 10:15....sinlessly like Christ...putting back what was taken in disobediance!...(as Christ has fulfilled here)..makes EDENS when mutltiplied ourwardly,under God's glory, and shared with all living things.

Yes....God seeded many worlds...and we are stuck here until we comply...and or die...either doing, or not doing...what God said.

Jesus said let em be Evil, Filthy, Holy, and righteous...Now prohibition is not lettling the righteous or the holy be able or abel..to offer up all the givens as part of the service of God..to restore the lands with all seeds.....and the filthy and evil abound...wonder why?

"they hated me before they hated you" God says, and Jesus was the proof....slaughtered by them...

Who wants to live for free???, when you can become a slave to money and pay a higher and higher price to live with it, in constant sin and evil and terror?...so more human sacrifices, sickness, and mutations are born under it?

Look...here...it says "that Money is the root to all EVILS"...and sin begets death....and Jesus kicked that out of his fathers house, saying it makes sinners robbers and thieves!....and he told them who showed him the IDOL of engraven Images...to give it back to the one who owns it....and hold it no longer....for the second commandment was being broken by them....
So the system under money.,..does not restore the plant, which makes things free....hence the prohinbition of plants...
And the most important issues of the day...is warfare, and how to make terrorists...and using theses two counter forces...they make supporters of murder...breaking another commandment....so more sins, more woes come into play!

Was Jesus right?...making sinners and evildoers...because of this IDOL?...

And if we look deeper...it say on the face of the money...that it is legal tender..and that its value is engraven to be a set price...yet on open markets...the real price is never the same...So Money lies!

ANd what Did Jesus say about lies and where they come from?

Free trade?...another lie!
In God we trust?....again another lie!
Freedom and liberty for ALL?...more lies!

so how many lies do humans believe in, if they have enslaved themselves to sin, and evil, and defiling and polluting the very thing needed to exist?

I'd say these kind of people do not deserve anything....But God Loves us...and maybe that might wake us up...before it is too late...and we start acting and doing what needs to be done!

Sowing seeds...sharing...caring...and making EDEN multiply ourwardly in a pure , clean, and undefiled and simple format....

Rev 17:17.....we now have less to tend to, because of human stupidity...might not be able to restore everything because of extinction of certain living things...which God made, and because God made them..it would intale that he wants them....

How we tresspass....should we be allowed into the new, if we donot comply with the rules of God?

why would God let corruption into perfection?

When humans become compliant...then God knows in their hearts and minds, that they can be trusted...to always follow his commandments...then and only then will God come to take us into the new.....so it is up to us, to prove to God we are worthy!

And that is something of a intellectual mindset to ponder..and look at this world and all its industrial madness gone astray...and what needs to be done, is put on a back burner (Global warming)(the eco systems) while they enforce the acceptance of the abomonations and mutation they created under their IDOL...which breaks the second commandment.
While prohibiting a certain plant....

Seeding the universe....was, wasnot, and is to come!...By God, and his helpers....SEE?

Old 11-16-2010, 01:45 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,707,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post

Seeding the universe....was, wasnot, and is to come!...By God, and his helpers....SEE?
No.

Old 11-16-2010, 01:50 PM

964 posts, read 2,652,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
I think there are several reactions that believers could have to proof of life elsewhere:

1. Some will see everything they ever believed to be false and will leave it to become atheist/agnostic.

2. Some will see everything they ever believed to be false and will leave it to follow some other form of spirituality.

3. Some will look at it and say, God created the extraterrestrial life, but chose not to tell us about it. All is well.

4. The Fundamentalist/Evangelical will say they are the spawn of Satan. They were put there by the devil to trick, deceive and lead you away from the "Truth". I can hear it now:

"Kill the extraterrestrials....kill them now. Oops...we said that out loud. Wait, what we meant was, let's tell them about Jesus...in love. And if they don't accept it, then god will send them to hell and kill them forever....in love. Now, how can we take their land?"

And some will simply go on denying it exists in the first place and claim nobody can tell them what to believe and not believe.

And after that, they'll look you in the eye and ask "Why don't you take me seriously?".

Old 11-16-2010, 02:30 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,030,213 times
I agree with your post about the R.C.C. mercurycougar the rest of the post is not directed towards you or anyone.

the R.C.C.'s release a few years ago was very informative. the Pope even spoke about the pre-adamites.
CNS STORY: God made pre-humans into people, Vatican newspaper says

where he and I differ, is that he says the Creator God evolved the pre-adamite from ape
(missing link?) to man.
evolution moves forward! we have 1 less pair of chromosomes than our ape predessors. this has got to be a form of de-evolution. as it appears a pair of the human's chromosome have been fused. was this a natural occurance is the question for me?
23 chromes is the reason why we are human. 24 chromosomes and we are apes once more or pre-adamites.
evolution says that we can loose alleles. i don't believe it.
loosing alleles is the most difficult thing to do on the planet (why do we still need rhogam?) but i believe it is best left as the evolutionist have dictated it other wise we would probably have modern day witch hunt on our hand.
with that said, if the alleles weren't a red flag than i guess a little thing like the fusion chromosome that resulted into the rise of man-kind wouldn't be to interesting.
the Pope says God dunnit...I say God may have had some help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality