Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 05:40 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,023 times

Advertisements

Miss Blue i'am sorry. now i worry my comment that i made earlier today may have been insensitive.
hope i don't make it worse by saying oh happy day whenever (ASAP) the health care system recieves the green light for stem cell therapy.

much love.
do you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 09:12 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,193,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
Lol, good to know there are others out there.

I wonder if I put a box at the end of the bed if he would stop sleeping on me.
I’ll try that tonight and see what happens.

Here he is relaxing with his tea. (Earl Grey)
These are my cannonball cats. These cats like to meld into each other when they are sleeping. I love it. I don't think it's strange that we love our animals so much. They don't yell at us, slam doors, get angry because we forgot their B-days, etc. They just hang out. They are very therapeutic, especially these days when everybody or everything else around us might seem all out of whack.

Last edited by herefornow; 01-12-2011 at 09:21 PM..

Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Miss Blue i'am sorry. now i worry my comment that i made earlier today may have been insensitive.
hope i don't make it worse by saying oh happy day whenever (ASAP) the health care system recieves the green light for stem cell therapy.

much love.
do you.
Not at all Gabfest..Michael is very happy and well adjusted to his condition and it is remarkable the things he can do. He has limited (but enough) movement in his shoulders, arms and wrists, but none in his hands or anywhere else. It has been 9 and a half years since the accident. He says if stem cell is ever an option that he would gladly give his opportunity to a child if he could

Old 01-13-2011, 03:50 PM

Zsa Zsa is probably going to lose one of her legs within the next 24 hours...prince van anholt has called in benny hinn as a last ditch effort to help the 90+ year old beauty.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:31 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
Zsa Zsa is probably going to lose one of her legs within the next 24 hours...prince van anholt has called in benny hinn as a last ditch effort to help the 90+ year old beauty.
And just what is it this benny hinn is supposed to be able to do, heal her leg?

Old 01-13-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
whoa tiger! we don't want you stirred...we saw the wrath of ptsum today over on thread about the nurse being fired...whew i thought you was an ole gentle- cat. no! ptsum is anything but a gentle-cat unless he chooses to be one.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:41 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
whoa tiger! we don't you stirred...we saw the wrath of ptsum today over on thread about the nurse being fired...whew i thought you was an ole gentle- cat. no! ptsum is anything but a gentle-cat unless he chooses to be one.

lol.... I was just curious as to what this guy is supposed to be able to do for her, I thought maybe he was being brought in to be a miracle worker or something... otherwise let the doctors do their job and if they have determined that the leg can't be saved, so be it, sounds like she may have a severe case of diabetes, I don't know I haven't been following her case, but I do hope that she does well.

Hey gabfest, I'm like that old dog on the porch, don't poke him...

Old 01-14-2011, 09:41 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
Frightening isn't it?

Worldometers - real time world statistics

Old 01-14-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Zsa Zsa Gabor's leg amputation surgery begins - CNN.com

Old 01-15-2011, 08:46 AM

Stages of Grief
kubler ross' theory is applicable in many circumstances outside of death; i.e. divorce, alterations in family status, the list is infinite.
the list is not rigid...one can vasolate between the various stages...in/out of mental and or physical remissions...no one can judge anyone else's walk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality