Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 10:56 PM

912 posts, read 829,275 times

Advertisements

Duh....its not Gods fault man choose's to be part ass-O....part ass-O is here today, we are only a hairline from the collesium days. Duh...........I wonder why?

Greed, insecurity, whatever.......what is this G on trial a mickey mouse thread ?
Man is a clown who goes until someone says NO....just like sex disease.
\ This is a sh-t-less time to exist because man cannot handle himself...hes a yo-yo
Duh ...I know lets blame it on the parents cause , well isn't it their fault ......Woe what a freaky thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2010, 11:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,116,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
Duh....its not Gods fault man choose's to be part ass-O....part ass-O is here today, we are only a hairline from the collesium days. Duh...........I wonder why?

Greed, insecurity, whatever.......what is this G on trial a mickey mouse thread ?
Man is a clown who goes until someone says NO....just like sex disease.
\ This is a sh-t-less time to exist because man cannot handle himself...hes a yo-yo
Duh ...I know lets blame it on the parents cause , well isn't it their fault ......Woe what a freaky thread.
Sweetie, and I say this with the most sincere love...Lay off the meth!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:26 PM

33,623 posts, read 37,267,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well, I guess it's time to play ignore the God of the Bible again. So this is what the God of the Bible said.

Ezekiel 39:23 The nations will then know why Israel was sent away to exile-it was punishment for sin, for they were unfaithful to their God. Therefore, I turned away from them (AND LET THEIR ENEMIES DESTROY THEM).
Plain and simple Campbell, you are nothing but a biblical bigot.

Biblical bigot.... definition...One who uses the bible to justify his prejudice.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:47 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,990,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Plain and simple Campbell, you are nothing but a biblical bigot.

Biblical bigot.... definition...One who uses the bible to justify his prejudice.

Well one of my best friends from the past just happens to be Jewish. We use to debated the Bible a lot. His father was a Rabbi. And I use to play chess with him all the time. And he even helped me move to my apartment in Wheaton Il. back then. I enjoyed his family. And as the Scriptures tell us, God will bless them who bless His chosen people. My accounts of their Bible has nothing to do with being a bigot. It has everything to do with who God really is.

Your arguement is not with me. It is with the God that Authored the Old Testament. The Bible is a Book written by Jewish men. Yet they had nothing good to say about the Jewish people. Why is that? Were all the writers of the Bible prejudice against their own people? And those words were considered sacred to the Jewish people of that time. And that is because the Jewish people knew those words were truthful, and came from God. You see sanspeur. You don't have to be a bigot to believe the Bible and speak it's truth. You trying to suggest that I am only a bigot is far to simplistic and lacks any real credibility. Yet I suppose if that is all you got, what can one say.

Last edited by Campbell34; 12-15-2010 at 02:06 AM..

Old 12-15-2010, 02:59 AM

33,623 posts, read 37,267,324 times
Wrong, my argument IS with you as long as you use it to discriminate against others that don't interpret the bible the way you do...I have seen what you think of gays and Jews, just because that book told you how and what to think...The bible is the biggest and most destructive farce ever pulled on mankind as far as I'm concerned...Where do you think Hitler and all those others got their hatred of the Jewish people...The same place you are getting it....The bible.

Old 12-15-2010, 03:59 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,990,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wrong, my argument IS with you as long as you use it to discriminate against others that don't interpret the bible the way you do...I have seen what you think of gays and Jews, just because that book told you how and what to think...The bible is the biggest and most destructive farce ever pulled on mankind as far as I'm concerned...Where do you think Hitler and all those others got their hatred of the Jewish people...The same place you are getting it....The bible.
sanspeur, I belive you have created your own reality that has nothing to do with real reality. Over the years I have given money to support Israel. I have only voted for leaders that support Israel. And I have Jewish friends that I do not hate. The Bible speaks the truth, yet rather then believe it's truth you blame everything on the Bible itself. Hitler blamed the defeat of Germany in World War One on the Jews. And that was one of the reason he hated them. It had nothing to do with the Bible. It is your blind hate of the Bible that makes you say such unhistorical comments. What really fuled Hitlers hate for the Jewish people, was the Ardent Atheist Friedrich Nietzsche. And to suggest that Hitler would be motivated by a Jewish Book is kind of off the wall anyway. You really need to take sometime and study Hitlers beginnings. Otherwise you will continue to say a lot of unhistorical nonsense here. Consider the link below.

Nietzsche's Influence on Hitler's Mein Kampf, by M. Kalish

Old 12-15-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
sanspeur, I belive you have created your own reality that has nothing to do with real reality. Over the years I have given money to support Israel. I have only voted for leaders that support Israel. And I have Jewish friends that I do not hate. The Bible speaks the truth, yet rather then believe it's truth you blame everything on the Bible itself. Hitler blamed the defeat of Germany in World War One on the Jews. And that was one of the reason he hated them. It had nothing to do with the Bible. It is your blind hate of the Bible that makes you say such unhistorical comments. What really fuled Hitlers hate for the Jewish people, was the Ardent Atheist Friedrich Nietzsche. And to suggest that Hitler would be motivated by a Jewish Book is kind of off the wall anyway. You really need to take sometime and study Hitlers beginnings. Otherwise you will continue to say a lot of unhistorical nonsense here. Consider the link below.

Nietzsche's Influence on Hitler's Mein Kampf, by M. Kalish
Just cruisin by to see how my thinkin is going and looks like YOUR getting diverted off the topicHitler was an assO just like idi amin and the rest of mans clowns he was part jew and the thing with it was the greed the jews showed...the people were already primed to find a vilain.
hitlerwas a frustrated looser...the topic is melting god into it which is a freaky sideshow...don't argue prejudices cause it goes no where..man is a primitive prejudice fearful weirdo...like now these posters are trying to say hitler was a bible pounder and learned his hatred from the bible....see how DUMB that arguement is...woe.ya ok MAN...hitler went to confession too
ah..HaHaHaHa...did hitler say his goodie night prayers too ha ha ha
this is wild....over to you bright cookies...duh

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-15-2010 at 08:15 AM..

Old 12-15-2010, 08:04 AM

hey....now u guys gotta show hitler the bible pounder to justify what your saying...or

you are not too bright........bottom line give it up i will get u

Old 12-15-2010, 12:26 PM

4,574 posts, read 9,186,652 times
Hitler was the anti-christ. The nazi's were his followers. This is part of the reason America is such a righteous country, for all its faults, we still reach from with in to do gods will.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:45 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,056,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Hitler was the anti-christ. The nazi's were his followers. This is part of the reason America is such a righteous country, for all its faults, we still reach from with in to do gods will.
Hitler was an evil evil person, the nazis were not the only ones who gave him the ability to do what he did. The USA did not act in a righteous manner during the holocaust. I have listed urls that speak to the activities of both Great Britain and the USA. Big difference in what they did.

Great Britain took in children about 10,000 which saved them. The United States refused to do that. Because to do that would mean taking in their parents and this country would not take in children without their parents. Around 1400 Jewish children were brought to the USA in secret.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Thousand_Children

http://www.annefrankguide.net/en-us/....asp?oid=15982
Kindertransport in the United States?

No such program was ever implemented in the United States. US Quakers tried to organize a similar campaign in the United States, but were blocked by the anti-Semitic feelings of many in the United States, anti-immigrant sentiment and also indifference. US Quaker representatives met with Nazi officials in 1938 to help Jews get out of Germany. But the meetings came to an end after Kristallnacht. It is believed that 25%-30% eventually made their way to the United States or Canada.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10005139
highly publicized event in May-June 1939, the United States refused to admit over 900 Jewish refugees who had sailed from Hamburg, Germany, on the St. Louis. The St. Louis appeared off the coast of Florida shortly after Cuban authorities cancelled the refugees' transit visas and denied entry to most of the passengers, who were still waiting to receive visas to enter the United States. Denied permission to land in the United States, the ship was forced to return to Europe. The governments of Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium each agreed to accept some of the passengers as refugees. Of the 908 St. Louis passengers who returned to Europe, 254 (nearly 28 percent) are known to have died in the Holocaust. 288 passengers found refuge in Britain. Of the 620 who returned to the continent, 366 (just over 59 percent) are known to have survived the war.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10005260
Kindertransport (Children's Transport) was the informal name of a series of rescue efforts which brought thousands of refugee Jewish children to Great Britain from Nazi Germany between 1938 and 1940.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 12-15-2010 at 01:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality