Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:54 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,606,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I've got to tell you, this is the biggest bunch of claptrap I've ever heard in my life, we are animals and as such we have a natural instinct for killing, killing to survive, killing to protect, all living creatures have that instinct in them and we're no different. Spirits have nothing to do with it that's just the biggest line of excuses I ever heard....

I totally disagree! Humans were taught to kill by a pure murdering spirit , which was not their own. Humans are not animals, that is absurd! We are not continuous with the idiot hierarchies of speechless apes. And we certainly were not " Born natural killers." I'll never accept such archane suggestion; That God would create a race of natural killers. No, humans were taught to kill by a great influcing power of deception.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:55 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,907,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I totally disagree! Humans were taught to kill by a pure murdering spirit , which was not their own. Humans are not animals, that is absurd! We are not continuous with the idiot hierarchies of speechless apes. And we certainly were not " Born natural killers." I'll never accept such archane suggestion; That God would create a race of natural killers. No, humans were taught to kill by a great influcing power of deception.
Do animals not have spirit? If they don't, what makes them "living", with consciousness?

Old 09-07-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Mickiel my friend . . . you started this thread on target . . . but your latter speculations are wide of the mark. The only demon that exists is our animal nature (the Serpent) and its indiscriminate drives are completely selfish. It seeks to maximize our survival and pleasure and avoid pain, period. It has no capacity to care about the welfare of any other organism but itself. Here's a photo embedded in my artwork so you will know the source of all demons.

Well I certainly disagree with you, I believe evil spirits exist, call them demons - powers - or principalitys - whatever, they are there and God created them.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:07 PM

So what is a Spirit?
Well, a Spirit is Gods " Tape Recorder" for the thing its put into. The Spirit will record the entire life of the individual, every second of it. It records all aspects of the humans spoken and writen words in languages. All of our personal dealings, and all of our " Deeds." When God receives the spirit back, if he is curious about anything, he simply opens their spirit and views what he wants to know.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
So what is a Spirit?
Well, a Spirit is Gods " Tape Recorder" for the thing its put into. The Spirit will record the entire life of the individual, every second of it. It records all aspects of the humans spoken and writen words in languages. All of our personal dealings, and all of our " Deeds." When God receives the spirit back, if he is curious about anything, he simply opens their spirit and views what he wants to know.
So animals don't have spirit/soul, they somehow "live" however.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:23 PM

So what is a Spirit? Well a Spirit is also a " Morphing Agent", meaning once it is put into you, it will take on the inner form and shape of you; and become you. Like pouring water into anything, the water takes on the exact shape of its container. So it is with Spirit. It becomes your body, it becomes your consciousness. It becomes your brain, your arms, your feet. It becomes you! It types you. It is your ego. It becomes your emotion.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
So what is a Spirit? Well a Spirit is also a " Morphing Agent", meaning once it is put into you, it will take on the inner form and shape of you; and become you.
"Tape recorder" can play different tunes. So I think a spirit can't be a tape recorder. It might be prone to morphism however.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:48 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,971,559 times
Quote:
So what is a Spirit?
Why would god need to do that if it is already omniscient?

Old 09-07-2011, 12:49 PM

So what is a Spirit? Well a Spirit is defintely " Memory." It is Gods recorder that even records for you. You can access it; have recall, and recall that includes emotions.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Why would god need to do that if it is already omniscient?

Its one of the priviledges of being powerful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality