Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 03:00 AM

285 posts, read 298,140 times

Advertisements

usually when a person is going to die he feel that, and understand it is the last moments of life and he has to goodby this world. I don't know accurately what is his feel , feels calm, awe or sorrow but I think it depend on how he had been in his lifetime and which condition has had. I guess , kindly ,bounteous and humanitarian persons that had helped needy and afoul people be more calm and relax and also unjust, aggressive , evildoer ,ruinou,salacious and criminal person be fearful and worried. when death came near quite, the first organ of body which will become disabled is tongue.That is to say, that person is not able to talk anyone hereafter ,although he tries hard say a word to entourages. The second organ of body which will be broken down is ears, hereafter he see entourages that are talking about him or crying to him but doesn't hear or understand what they are saying. Afterwards , the last his body organ (intuitive organ) which will be disabled is his eyes and sight. Hereafter , he is not able sense anything of environment , and what he will see is belong to hidden world afterlife (paranormal world ). He sees a tall and unknown presence in corner of the room is looking him ,so awful with a great unknown energy that he has never experienced. He is angel of death ( we call him Ezraiil , one of the four archangel and his duty is to extract souls from humans body). He can be horrendous extremely, as nobody is able imagine him (against cruel ,unjust immoral and criminal persons) and he can appears in shape of a very pretty and beautiful angel that is so friendly and gracious, as that moribund enjoys looking him ( he appear such against believers , righteous , humanitarians, who give money and stuffs to needy peoples " like hungry people in Africa " , .....,.....,.....). Therefore angel of death doesn't appear to everybody in the same shape and it depended on account of persons' actions....anyway
when that person sees angel of death in the corner of his room he notices some other tall presence appear there all of a sudden with a wholly cover and black tenuous mask ( at least I saw them same)
they have very horrendous face which is almost observable beyond that fine mask. They are assistant for angel of death and all are prepare to do their duty by command of their manager, angel of death....this is the boundary of my totality knowledge about this great mystery and don't know what will happen afterwards and how Angel of death and his assistant extract soul of a human from his body and am sure nobody is awared about it but I have heard they encounter to somebody very hard and painful and to somebody very soft and easy as that person become very happy that his soul has been released from his cage body

Last edited by Manss; 12-18-2011 at 03:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 06:58 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,748,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
Some say, you don`t even realize you are dead. That would seem to make sense. Your body shuts down and stops functioning but you are still conscious. You never lose awareness, so how would you know you were dead. When you dream at night, you are not aware that you are sleeping. We only come to know about sleep and the dream state over time because it happens everyday. But when you physically die, your spirit consciousness is no longer supressed by your dominating physical consciousness or brain awareness. You enter into a totally different dimension. At least that`s my opinion...at the present time.
The problem with this theory is that when we are asleep our brain is still active and functional. That is why we dream and why we can wake up when the alarm goes off or we hear noises outside.

When we are dead our brain is dead just like our heart. We are not asleep in any sense of the word.

I have yet to see any evidence of this spirit consciousness. All consciousness lies within different areas of our brain so it's logical to assume if our brain dies that's it.

I work in the health field and I know that our highly sophisticated MRIs cannot detect any spirit consciousness or alternative consciousness apart from our brain.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:06 AM

2,705 posts, read 3,123,193 times
Quote:
what happen when a peson is dieing . what he/she will see and feel ?
I won't know (for sure) until it's my time. Sure, I can read NDE/OBE accounts experienced by other people, but those experiences are not my own.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:18 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,549,412 times
what happen when a peson is dieing . what he/she will see and feel ?

No one knows, not even the dead. The dead have been through the experience, but once dead that is gone also.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:29 AM

2,705 posts, read 3,123,193 times
Some people have died and come back to tell of it.

Old 12-18-2011, 11:06 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,754,826 times
I've never died so I don't know. And I'm guessing no one else in this thread has ever died, either.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:35 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,503,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
The problem with this theory is that when we are asleep our brain is still active and functional. That is why we dream and why we can wake up when the alarm goes off or we hear noises outside.
I agree. You are still alive while asleep and your brain consciousness is dominant while your physical body is still alive.

Quote:
When we are dead our brain is dead just like our heart. We are not asleep in any sense of the word.
Again, I agree. When your body dies, then obviously your brain consciousness or physical consciousness is gone.[/quote]

Quote:
I have yet to see any evidence of this spirit consciousness. All consciousness lies within different areas of our brain so it's logical to assume if our brain dies that's it.
Just because you in your physical state of consciousness can not see evidence of a spiritual consciousness is not shocking. We can only see in the physical 3D existence we live in. But there have been people who have experienced a spiritual state of consciousness. I don`t discount it.
Your brain is physical,so it is logical to think when that dies,so does the physical existence and consciousness.

Quote:
I work in the health field and I know that our highly sophisticated MRIs cannot detect any spirit consciousness or alternative consciousness apart from our brain.
That is because we are operating in the physical. There are ER doctors and surgeons who are conducting experiments about life after death and NDE. They have admitted that something else seems to be occurring.

There have been plenty of things that science at one time or another said did not exist. There have been things that learned men of science have said was crazy to believe. But generations later we learned they were wrong. That`s what I found so ironic about a lot of atheist. They are quick to put down or condemn things they cannot see right now as absolute proof it doesn`t exist. I can understand not believing. But science makes new discoveries all the time. Seems like men of science would just say...we don`t have proof right now, but we can`t 100% rule out things that we don`t understand. But as of right now, I don`t think it is true. I could accept that type of logic.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:06 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,447,103 times
Anyone a fan of Skeptoid?

"Dr. Penny Sartori placed playing cards in obvious places on top of operating room cabinets at a hospital in Wales in 2001, while she was working as a nurse, as part of a supervised experiment. Although she's a believer in the afterlife, and documented fifteen cases of reported out-of-body experiences by patients during her research, not one person ever reported seeing the playing cards or even knowing they were there."

Much more on NDE at:

Near Death Experiences

Old 12-18-2011, 02:13 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,549,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
Some people have died and come back to tell of it.
No they haven't, They may have been without a pulse, and not breathing, and definitely on their way to being dead without timely intervention.

As a Volunteer FF/First Responder I have performed CPR on a number of dying people, the majority of which did die, but not all, I have also done CPR on a patient to have him come by the fire station a month later and thank us for saving his life. One even was talking to us in the ambulance on the way to the hospital after we restored his heartbeat.

Now what a person goes through as while their brain is suffering from a lack of oxygen is anyone guess. I suspect that chest pains and loosing consciousness sure gives one the feeling they are dying, and coming to later would lead anyone to believe they had a NDE, cause they did.

OBTW, death occurs when brain function occurs, and no one has come back from that.

Last edited by Asheville Native; 12-18-2011 at 02:21 PM..

Old 12-18-2011, 03:47 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,103,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
No they haven't, They may have been without a pulse, and not breathing, and definitely on their way to being dead without timely intervention.

As a Volunteer FF/First Responder I have performed CPR on a number of dying people, the majority of which did die, but not all, I have also done CPR on a patient to have him come by the fire station a month later and thank us for saving his life. One even was talking to us in the ambulance on the way to the hospital after we restored his heartbeat.

Now what a person goes through as while their brain is suffering from a lack of oxygen is anyone guess. I suspect that chest pains and loosing consciousness sure gives one the feeling they are dying, and coming to later would lead anyone to believe they had a NDE, cause they did.

OBTW, death occurs when brain function occurs, and no one has come back from that.
Just an odd question I;ve been severly injured several times and the times the injuries were the most severe and very life threarening, I did not feel any pain. also noticed in combat the ones who I saw die from massive injuries did not seem to feel any pain. Have you noticed the same as a first responder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality