Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 11:38 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,903,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Woodrow .... You're the bomb (no Muslim joke need be inserted here)!
Ok Flipper, that is about the funniest comment I have read in a long time!!

THANKS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 11:39 AM

939 posts, read 1,026,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
endless, mindless gibberish.... Makes me want to drink a beer and contemplate life......

lol

Old 12-29-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Just a reminder that not all Christians believe in the mythical hell created in the imaginations of people's minds.
only those that believe the Bible....

Old 12-29-2011, 03:44 PM

70 posts, read 89,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egaanand View Post
What are you trying to say?
i am trying to give yo Full transparency about the bound between the disaster with religion and doing of people when i gave that video i want to explain why the lightning only burn the statue of Jesus this is sign
also i want to explain why most of disasters in places in which associators with Allah gth you know where most of disasters happened in places who worship idols or man or any thing beside GOD most of days i see disasters not in Muslims countries you know where but you do not know why i gave you the reason and the second reason if the forbidden thing spreed In public like now many gays in public they want their rights for your information when the people create new taboo thing in bast there was no Adultery and gays in public but NOW it is spreed it becomes normal thing Allah created virus [HIV] AIDS what is the mine reason for this virus [ Adultery ] and many of new viruses tell me from where come it is from west alway while in the west they use good things in agriculture if you see in Muslims countries how many bad chemical they use but Allah GTH protects us
all i want to say disasters not come from nature it comes FROM god when ALLAH GTH ANGER from people sent disaster

Old 12-29-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I see that as a weakness of Islam. It seems so unforgiving and rigid, making Muslims afraid to use their own words.
there is no relation b/w my own words and unforgiving . i think when the subject about religion it should be explain ask and answer like what is the meaning of this verses and why should i do that but if the subject is philosophy here i can give my own words

Old 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
sign for Christian how Jesus is son of god why the father did not protect the Statue of his son [glory to god from this description] but the People do not tie the events there is ayah in the quran made me tie the events ALLAH gth said [ Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ]. chiefly, in this section [ .Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ] After that, started search for more places in which disasters Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ].also this is the biggest sign that quran is from god watch please this video
I'll remember that next time I see muslims attacking someone for daring to draw a cartoon of muhammed. If allah is so tough he can protect his own "prophet" without needing his followers to bomb people.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:47 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,125,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
I'll remember that next time I see muslims attacking someone for daring to draw a cartoon of muhammed. If allah is so tough he can protect his own "prophet" without needing his followers to bomb people.
I notice you have a tendency to point out what you believe are teachings, evils or errors in the followings of other people.

Is that because you have nothing good to say about what you believe?

Old 12-29-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I notice you have a tendency to point out what you believe are teachings, evils or errors in the followings of other people.

Is that because you have nothing good to say about what you believe?
I post quite a bit in the Christianity forum talking about theology in general. This particular thread was a muslim trying to blaspheme the name of my God. I am merely pointing out that if we tried to disrespect muhammed in the same way we'd likely get killed for it.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:58 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,125,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
I post quite a bit in the Christianity forum talking about theology in general. This particular thread was a muslim trying to blaspheme the name of my God. I am merely pointing out that if we tried to disrespect muhammed in the same way we'd likely get killed for it.
Has any Muslim ever attempted to harm you? Has any Muslim on this forum ever spoken to you with disrespect?

Perhaps you may want to open a thread in the philosophy/religion section and state the reason one should believe as you do. Most of the non-Christians do not subscribe to the Christianity forum and do not see your posts there.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Give us a few of the many miracles the Qur'an is from God.

Islam is "fair" to all the people except females and anyone that isn't Muslim.

MIRACLES OF THE QURAN 1 - YouTube

MIRACLES OF THE QURAN 3 - YouTube
MIRACLES OF THE QURAN 4 - YouTube
it will shock you one of the Quran miracles - YouTube i prefer video because it is explain with prove
miracles of quran - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality