Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,141,086 times

Advertisements

Those who judge are in fact to blame.

The ones who point the finger, are the ones always judging and deciding who it is, that is not only worthy, but unworthy.

If you see an ultimate soul stating, individual moral issue, its more then likely your fault. People like you are the ones that,
expect and promote the un-natural. It is un-natural to tell an individual they are god-like entities and
surround them with enough material adornments, material praise, to sink an aircraft carrier.

If you think there is a moral issue where someone was not trying to do the best they could, which is all anybody really does....then society is to blame for reducing the elements which are necessary for constructive healthy emotional ect growth. You are part of that society and therefore responcible.

The extremities of both judgements express themselves as all in mind, has no choice but to
shape what is thought toward actuality.

If you think she did not try to do the best she could, it is your fault. You judge ones state of the soul in either grandeur or demise. This is not allowed even for the greatest boor. Societies hero worship gets exactly what it deserves, loss. It is your fault the talent cannot please the society any further. Society does not deserve the talent for spoiling it, and then the ones who do the judging-spoiling, want to point the finger at anyone other then themselves. If you think, an individual did not try to do the best they could however , whatever outcome you translate in defeat, is your fault. This is logical.

Last edited by stargazzer; 02-22-2012 at 12:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 12:43 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,308,478 times
You know, I really don't understand the choices she made. In fact, I'll just say that she was stupid.

But to sit here and say she's going to hell is not exactly what I'd call a charitable expression of Christian love. How do any of you know? How do you presume to speak for God on this matter?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:52 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,343,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Why would what happened to Whitney Houston make a difference in our lives one way or another?

So because Whitney Houston didn't get life right in your eyes, we're all screwed.
I agree with this.......don't you know anyone in life gentlearts that HAS managed their life?, and is happy?.....

Old 02-22-2012, 05:38 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,655,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
You know, I really don't understand the choices she made. In fact, I'll just say that she was stupid.

But to sit here and say she's going to hell is not exactly what I'd call a charitable expression of Christian love. How do any of you know? How do you presume to speak for God on this matter?
STUPID??? Let's see, she was a celebrity singer, actress, producer and model who made millions.....can you make a claim like that? How in the world could you call her stupid? You can't have such a successful career by being "stupid". Now, with that said, she was definitely an addict. That doesn't make you stupid, it makes you weak and vulnerable. That idiot she was married to brought her down to his level, if you want to call someone stupid it should be him.

And as far as her going to "hell", there is no such place so no worries there. Doesn't matter what all these judgmental Christians say, it just isn't real. She's resting in peace, without another care in the world. I'm glad she can't hear or see all this publicity about her death, funeral and what's being discussed on-line and in the media. It's just heart-breaking.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:05 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,603,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Block View Post
Wow, this is both condescending and rude. Apparently, you didn't read the sticky.
Nope, just the truth, as uncomfortable as you may be with it.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:14 AM

40,048 posts, read 34,696,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
STUPID??? Let's see, she was a celebrity singer, actress, producer and model who made millions.....can you make a claim like that? How in the world could you call her stupid?
Let's see...because she threw it all away at the age of 48?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality