Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 03:19 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,357,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
While the anti God satanists and all their minions have united, worked with determination Christians are divided, lazy and are conditioned into thinking all we have to do is sit around waiting on the rapture. Our ministers/churches have become businesses instead of houses of worship and men who sell more than they preach. Right now satans work is pretty easy......thanks to us Christians! Oh BTW this is a honest, blunt personal opinion NOT a personal attack or bashing of my fellow Christians!

Jim R. Schwiesow -- A Nation in Free Fall
You sir, are a prime example, of why so many atheists think religion is not so good for people

Old 03-09-2012, 10:38 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,837,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
When not bringing financially sound believers to the bosom of Christ, Hardwick and Fred dedicate their lives to ferreting out and publicly exposing hell bound, godless liberal trash. And outside of the demon-possessed folks at the mental hospital who fling their own excrement up your nose, Atheists are the worst kind of unsaved trash a decent Christian will ever have the displeasure of rebuking. Thankfully, there are not that many of them. How Report Atheists to the FBI
I only use words to defend the religion of God.

Of course, I am a Muslim: not enthusisastic about the imams or sheikhs as are some Muslims: I devote myself exclusively to God alone without son, patron or equal.

I also believe in the Torah revealed to Moses, the Gospel revealed to Jesus in addition to the Quran revealed to Mohammed.

I dislike the atheism very much; I dislike the enthusiasm about Jesus and the imams and sheikhs (and Jewish sages and others.)

One point to the side of atheists: Some atheists may be nearer (than the traditional Christian, Jew or Muslim) to accept the guidance: to believe in God alone without son or associate.

Why is this? Because some atheists or agnostics are liberal in mind and thinking and reason: so if they are truly sincere and seek about reaching the truth --- if this is true, then they will be more prone to accept the guidance than the enthusistic (about Jesus and others): because such enthusiastics are usually traditional in thinking and their minds are almost locked by their fanatism and may not accept the guidance.

But anyhow, the guidance is up to God alone; as it is declared in the Glorious Quran 10: 100
{وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ}

The explanation:
(It is not for any soul to believe save by God's leave;
and He lays [psychological] illness on those who do not think.)

Instructions

Old 03-09-2012, 10:46 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,175,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
I only use words to defend the religion of God.

Of course, I am a Muslim: not enthusisastic about the imams or sheikhs as are some Muslims: I devote myself exclusively to God alone without son, patron or equal.

I also believe in the Torah revealed to Moses, the Gospel revealed to Jesus in addition to the Quran revealed to Mohammed.

I dislike the atheism very much; I dislike the enthusiasm about Jesus and the imams and sheikhs (and Jewish sages and others.)

One point to the side of atheists: Some atheists may be nearer (than the traditional Christian, Jew or Muslim) to accept the guidance: to believe in God alone without son or associate.

Why is this? Because some atheists or agnostics are liberal in mind and thinking and reason: so if they are truly sincere and seek about reaching the truth --- if this is true, then they will be more prone to accept the guidance than the enthusistic (about Jesus and others): because such enthusiastics are usually traditional in thinking and their minds are almost locked by their fanatism and may not accept the guidance.

But anyhow, the guidance is up to God alone; as it is declared in the Glorious Quran 10: 100
{وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ}

The explanation:
(It is not for any soul to believe save by God's leave;
and He lays [psychological] illness on those who do not think.)

Instructions
Whoa there bucko....Just over 15 minutes ago you were ranting on another thread how much you hate atheists, and how we are in league with satan......make up your mind.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:00 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,837,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Whoa there bucko....Just over 15 minutes ago you were ranting on another thread how much you hate atheists, and how we are in league with satan......make up your mind.
This post is like the other post; so read it carefully: I asserted I dislike the atheist and the atheism.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:09 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,175,863 times
Quote:
This post is like the other post; so read it carefully: I asserted I dislike the atheist and the atheism.
You dislike me? Awww, you hurt my feelings....Not.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:27 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,204,174 times
I try to dislike the belief and not the believer. After all, he can't help it. At least, not yet. One can hope that eventually he will see through it.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:07 AM

254 posts, read 202,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I try to dislike the belief and not the believer. After all, he can't help it. At least, not yet. One can hope that eventually he will see through it.
Hate the belief, not the believer.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,623,281 times
Quote:
So unless the wise men of America prevent and resist all this corruption in the community, then this will lead to The Decline of America.
There has been both corruption and integrity throughout America's history. as she rose to the top. The honest resist, the corrupt work hard as the honest continue to resist - and it shall continue to be so as long as it does. And when it stops being so it shall no longer be so.

So?

..... No nations future is guaranteed to be a certain way and it never has been.

America leads in ways you don't mention. In sending aid around the world. In providing care for the needy. Why did you leave that part out?

Old 03-10-2012, 12:56 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,623,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist Liberal View Post
Hate the belief, not the believer.
Hey - stop altering Christian quotes invented by Hindus!

Old 03-10-2012, 06:36 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,526,976 times
very off topic,
very attacking
very closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.