Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 03:32 PM

20,464 posts, read 12,857,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayjeena View Post
If so, one would think He'd have considered this requirement at the creation-stage of things.

-
Scripture tells us He did.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:28 AM

855 posts, read 627,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Scripture tells us He did.
If I were all-powerful and all-knowing, and I had certain requirements that I knew beforehand (which I would, being all-knowing) I required of that which I created, I would make sure that the meeting of those requirements was built into my creation from the start, especially if I knew beforehand (which again, I would, being all-knowing ) that any flaws in my creation would set me off so terribly as to make me want to chuck them in a fiery furnace for all eternity.

If I, as a frail human being, have that much sense, I have no doubt that God does.

-

Old 09-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
If I were all-powerful and all-knowing, and I had certain requirements that I knew beforehand (which I would, being all-knowing) I required of that which I created, I would make sure that the meeting of those requirements was built into my creation from the start, especially if I knew beforehand (which again, I would, being all-knowing ) that any flaws in my creation would set me off so terribly as to make me want to chuck them in a fiery furnace for all eternity.

If I, as a frail human being, have that much sense, I have no doubt that God does.

-
He did (bolded).

Old 09-02-2012, 01:31 PM

855 posts, read 627,832 times
Quote:
He did (bolded).
Then there's nothing more mankind needs to do, and heaven is (as I believe anyway) a guarantee for everyone, because everyone is perfect in God's eyes.

-

Old 09-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Then there's nothing more mankind needs to do, and heaven is (as I believe anyway) a guarantee for everyone, because everyone is perfect in God's eyes.

-
Even Hitler?

Old 09-02-2012, 06:56 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,239,357 times
Perhaps through US HUMANS as the creation, the God of all knowing and all Being....Perfects, removes, and destroys the inperfections out of himself, through trial and error, gains and rewards....Truth or lies.......thus through us..the LORD OF HOSTS..when entering the Body or FLesh of the Living or the dead....Finds error, corrects it if possible, and if in denial, teaches truth or forgiveness, and shows them the way......the outcome is destiny...Death has no power over Truth, if truth is found, and taught to someone living..or someone dead that lives again.....and truth does have some say over who dies and who lives...in some regards.......as imperfect things (making ERROR) cannot continue into LOGICAL PROGRESSIONS of eternal continuances in any form of Healthy mental capacity..while moving through deep space/time/decay...."dementia" occurs..mutations set in....and a slow but evedent Mental condition removes the higher thought processes, and acts of volition become removed in the forced feedback of their error, which can cause accedentals and collisions,(wrath and woe, plagues and pestilences) cause and effect to a detramental state or act to arise in opposition of their continued erroring.......and they become mindless of this state.(saying it is natural and the normal state, when it is not normal at all "The Enviroment")..making it a detramental enviroment in which to reside in..(Polluted)...or they meet their maker doing those errors which cause their own demise...(Climate Change due to pollution/ FOR / IDOL WORSHIP= $$$) ALTAR of Death = World Trade center =rebuilding the new one needed Blood...So they made up a reason...and sold it to the WORLD using that IDOL...Now how far out of bounds do the mindless Go with this LIES and the LIARS...thanking People for their HUMAN SACRIFICES sent into their bent war machine and IDOLIC SYSTEM OF FOOLISHNESS for $$$?...always fighting something...but they do not know what it is ..so they keep pointing the finger at others..and making war a constant...so the blood keeps on running onto their ALTAR of Death.........something like that....So you have two entities..One is God..a God of living things...and you have this counterpart of death under that IDOL...and not listening to God...so...here we are...still in war...still under that IDOLs control...and here it is again...rebuilt..a new ALTAR OF DEATH...OUT OF THE ASHES OF THE OLD ....TO MAKE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD.....EVER SINCE, EVER WAS...EYGPT...AND ROME...AND SUCH....DO THEY SEE THEIR ERROR?.... THEY DO NOT CARE!,,,YEP.... MINDLESSNESS> Greater than < TRUTH?...but you can't tell em, or show em, or guide them...bezurkers for sure....that is what God is purging...amen?

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-02-2012 at 07:16 PM..

Old 09-03-2012, 12:19 AM

434 posts, read 343,486 times
Quote:
Even Hitler?
You tell us.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,710,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Perhaps through US HUMANS as the creation, the God of all knowing and all Being....Perfects, removes, and destroys the inperfections out of himself, through trial and error, gains and rewards....Truth or lies.......thus through us..the LORD OF HOSTS..when entering the Body or FLesh of the Living or the dead....Finds error, corrects it if possible, and if in denial, teaches truth or forgiveness, and shows them the way......the outcome is destiny...Death has no power over Truth, if truth is found, and taught to someone living..or someone dead that lives again.....and truth does have some say over who dies and who lives...in some regards.......as imperfect things (making ERROR) cannot continue into LOGICAL PROGRESSIONS of eternal continuances in any form of Healthy mental capacity..while moving through deep space/time/decay...."dementia" occurs..mutations set in....and a slow but evedent Mental condition removes the higher thought processes, and acts of volition become removed in the forced feedback of their error, which can cause accedentals and collisions,(wrath and woe, plagues and pestilences) cause and effect to a detramental state or act to arise in opposition of their continued erroring.......and they become mindless of this state.(saying it is natural and the normal state, when it is not normal at all "The Enviroment")..making it a detramental enviroment in which to reside in..(Polluted)...or they meet their maker doing those errors which cause their own demise...(Climate Change due to pollution/ FOR / IDOL WORSHIP= $$$) ALTAR of Death = World Trade center =rebuilding the new one needed Blood...So they made up a reason...and sold it to the WORLD using that IDOL...Now how far out of bounds do the mindless Go with this LIES and the LIARS...thanking People for their HUMAN SACRIFICES sent into their bent war machine and IDOLIC SYSTEM OF FOOLISHNESS for $$$?...always fighting something...but they do not know what it is ..so they keep pointing the finger at others..and making war a constant...so the blood keeps on running onto their ALTAR of Death.........something like that....So you have two entities..One is God..a God of living things...and you have this counterpart of death under that IDOL...and not listening to God...so...here we are...still in war...still under that IDOLs control...and here it is again...rebuilt..a new ALTAR OF DEATH...OUT OF THE ASHES OF THE OLD ....TO MAKE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD.....EVER SINCE, EVER WAS...EYGPT...AND ROME...AND SUCH....DO THEY SEE THEIR ERROR?.... THEY DO NOT CARE!,,,YEP.... MINDLESSNESS> Greater than < TRUTH?...but you can't tell em, or show em, or guide them...bezurkers for sure....that is what God is purging...amen?
You seriously need a lesson in sentence and paragraph structure. This rambling is so difficult to read.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:40 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,199,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
If you do not know this living God than That is the answer to the question .....See if you do not know Him then others in the influences of the world do not know Him ....... There are people who do know Him but are overwhelmed by the lack of people who do not know Him .......See God gave us His Royal Son Jesus Christ for the earth to all who would be there to know this Creator Who is perfect in love and life....Where God Son is judgment for people to be judged of sin so we can find this God perfect in love , and life .... So the more people who know God in this truth and receive God and His blessing ....God will bring freedom from the suffering in the world .... So when we turn our back on God then He can not help us , because He gave this world to man , and will of man will dominate the world .... So God waits for man to ask for help , where God will help......

In other simpler words, "god works in mysterious ways"(cop out) so we should just shut up and suffer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Our stay on earth is but a short time. While we are part of the physical world we are subject to the physical laws of matter. this dunya (physical Life) is just a learning ground and test for us to handle to the best of our ability. We either learn to swim or sink in this sea of material limitations and challenges.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrain View Post
Man, due to his sinful nature brought this upon himself.

"Man" did not create himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
God has nothing to do with suffering. Suffering is a condition of life. God is the Spiritual Presence within each sentient being that gives us the strength to face our suffering with love and compassion.

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. There is nowhere that God is not. With the strength of God behind us we can overcome all adversity and reach out to others to help them do the same.
Ya haven't noticed that it isn't working....and hasn't for about 10,000 years????

Old 09-03-2012, 08:59 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,595,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Nice Thread Thinking -Man

To my Brothers and Sisters:

When God created the first man.
You chose a great moniker, for that all you 'b' doing, wishing your fairy tale was anything more than a fairy tale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality