Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM

140 posts, read 132,763 times

Advertisements

All yew have demon-strated is your abilities to avoid the truth and pat yourselves on the back for changing the FACTS

A tiny little speck in the desert sands a country called Israel who has a well documented history; God made specific explicit promises to Israel & the World through his word to explain everything this country/nation would experience over a 3,000 period of time. Everything He said has happened exactly as HE predicted,

Ezekiel had a vision of all the dried white bones in the desert - God told him Israel would be restored to the exact land it had been banished from.

History proves the fact it happened May 14 of 1948 - You can use all the human reasoning and excuses you want - It does not change the fact that God did exactly what He promised to do.

Look on any map and see the size of this tiny piece of land and the huge size of ALL their enemies. They are all still intent on destroying Israel.

Psalm two - Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing. The kings of the earth take counsel against the Lord & His anointed (Israel)

Psalm 83 - Let us wipe Israel off the map so she shall be remembered no more (IRAN).

Watch what happens next!! The exact ending is all spelled out in explicit detail.

The majority of the bible is "all about this current period of time" we are now in.

All of the major players are mentioned by name - 2,000 years ago - how about that - it is the same list we currently have today!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
As my favourite sage once said: It's like deja vu all over again.

Same script, same messianic zeal.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:59 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperZ View Post
I have found God's Handprint - It is plain and visible and can easily be validated as true & accurate in the secular world!

Old 04-01-2013, 02:28 PM

That is exactly the proof I was searching for - It says a mouthful - of NOTHING!

Old 04-01-2013, 03:06 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,636,424 times
Explain this: Ezekiel 23:19-20

Old 04-02-2013, 01:23 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperZ View Post
I have found God's Handprint - It is plain and visible and can easily be validated as true & accurate in the secular world!

God says: I will prove to you & the whole world who I am; I will do something no other god in the entire world could ever do. I am going to take a tiny nation (Israel) and bless those people in a mighty way - they shall prosper such as no other nation on earth.*

The HandPrint of God is: that He is who He claims to be & That Israel is HIS PROOF to the entire World!
Ach-yuh-le, JeeperZ, the very existence of Israel today is entirely due, not to God, but to 1) the original UN decision to give them a homeland of their own (helped by the Brits, of course..) and...

2) the subsequent massive military and cultural aid that the US has provided to Israel for decades. (That'd be part of my tax dollars. My atheist's tax dollars, and all my other atheist brethrens' tax dollars!)

Deyz nothin' like a bristling brace of Israeli Air Force F-16s to "ward off the Evil Islamic Spirits", eh?

A 2-ship of Israeli Air Force F-16s from Ramon Air Base, Israel :: Air-Attack.com images

and...

http://static.progressivemediagroup....rary/54857.jpg

or...

http://d3e11nsse60sj1.cloudfront.net.../02/apache.jpg

Yup: we can truly see the almighty hand of God in all of this.... Though I just musta missed it in my read of the bible....

Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 AM

Well I guess you MUST be right - After all the U.N. must be the source - that is the only thing that makes any sense (to you).

NOTICE: What you left out and threw away - God is the only one who described the exact borders THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO when they first settled in the land. God is the one who said "I will bring you back to the land of your forefathers - He said that TWO THOUSANDS years before it happened and before any U.N. was even thought of. Yup The United Nations! Now it all makes sense! God doesn't even enter the picture here. How could I possibly be so stupid? Thank you for showing me the errors I have made. IN all honesty - I better just throw this bible away. It was the U.N. that changed Jacob's name to Israel. The United Nations marked out all of Israel's borders THOUSANDS of years ago! It was the United Nations that gave Israel those rights. Thanks for showing me how stupid I have been. It was the U.N & U.S. God has NOTHING to do with Israel. Was that your April Fools Joke you posted yesterday? Now that makes perfect sense! As everyone knows - Athiest day is April 1st - Psalm 14 & Psalm 53 says the same thing!!

Last edited by JeeperZ; 04-02-2013 at 09:21 AM..

Old 04-02-2013, 10:51 AM

In Ezekiel Chapters 37 - 38 - 39 AGAIN - God lays out specifically - all the details - concerning an event that hasn't happened yet. Notice all the countries He names - Persia (Iran) Lybia - Notice how He states - They will burn their enemies wooden weapons for 7 years - No trees will be cut down in the land. It will take the House of Israel 7 months to gather up and bury their (dead) enemies. They will be attacked from the north by gog the land of Magog - That is about to take place very soon. Notice where the bones that rise are brought back to - the exact land of their forefathers. You are without excuse - It is all laid out as solid proof. Well in advance (before it happened).
God has an average of - "perfect"! That is close enough for me. He alone can "see" The end before - it even begins. His predictions are all the "proof" anyone needs to see the simple truth of it all. You can search for excuses or make up excuses it doesn't change the fact: God is - - exactly who He Claims to Be. Hundreds of prophesies concerning "The Messiah" Specific detailed prophesies long before it ever happend. Most of these prophesies were out of the Messiah's control. (He would be hung between two thieves- He would be buried in a rich man's tomb - Not one bone would be broken- His side would be pierced - they would cast lots for his garments. Over 290 more! How can someone possibly dismiss all of the proof is far beyond anything I will ever be able to comprehend. No one shoved this down my throat - I did not have parents that believed this - exactly the opposite. Unless you become as little children - One cannot possibly enter the Kingdom of God.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:42 PM

794 posts, read 1,409,254 times
Is demon-strating when a demon shows you something? Like Anya in the Buffyverse?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eCnbK...%3DeCnbKCkMho0

Old 04-03-2013, 07:53 PM

794 posts, read 1,409,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
For contemporary writings you have the Ahadith the many thousands of eye witness accounts of things Muhammad(saws) said and did and were witnessed by hundreds of witnesses and at least 18,000 of which were collected and verified within 100 years of his death by Bukhari.

You also have the writings of his enemies that sought to destroy him and Islam.

It is apparent that somebody led all of Arabia to Islam within a 20 year period in the early 7 century and united all the warring Arabian Tribes.

As most of the early Arab writings were destroyed by the Crusaders one needs to also look outside of Arabia at those who fought against Muhammad(saws) some contemporary leaders of the era who wrote about him were:

SOURCE

Muhammad(saws) had many enemies and their allegations against him are probably the best sources he actually existed.

You also have the Shi'i/Sunni split after the death of Muhammad(saws). a war was fought over who should succeed Muhammad(saws) a very bloody war was fought over the death of somebody both factions believed was Muhammad(saws)

Both Sunni and Shi'i are in agreement as to where Muhammad(saws) is buried. The grave still exists and has been in the same location for 1400 years.
The "verification" of the hadith was as ridiculous and political a process as the Council of Nicea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality