Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 12:03 PM

758 posts, read 848,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
You mean to tell us that Jesus doesn't have 7 names? If you add up all of the letters in these names, they add up to 66, only one 600 short of the Mark of the Beast. Coincidence? I think not.
Except Jesus did claim 7 times in John's Gospel

He is God!

What is the coincidence of being 600 short of a number ?? wishful contrived thinking!

I'm sure you can do better than that if you put what is left of your mind to good use.

Telling me one number is 600 short of its goal is PREPOSTEROUS - not coincidence!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 12:20 PM

484 posts, read 882,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post

He is God!

What is the coincidence of being 600 short of a number ?? wishful contrived thinking!

I'm sure you can do better than that if you put what is left of your mind to good use.

Telling me one number is 600 short of its goal is PREPOSTEROUS - not coincidence!!
Exactly. I believe the Bible is the best source we have for proving the factuality of Jesus being God because the Bible says every word comes from God and we know the Bible talks about God, so what's to question?

Old 03-07-2014, 01:12 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,692,666 times
Quote:

He is God!

NOW, you get it!!! And don't be editing my posts without my permission.

"Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar." Proverbs 30:5-6

Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,277,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
I’m surprised that no one is flabbergasted by the statements aboutJesus, seeing that this sub-forum is Religion and Spirituality.
You must be new here. I'm not surprised by ANY statement about Jesus in these forums. Yours was rather tame, although I didn't read the whole manifesto.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:54 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,277,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
The Extraterrestrial Intervention has been well underway for some time now.
Do they have phasers?

Old 03-07-2014, 11:03 PM

758 posts, read 848,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
NOW, you get it!!! And don't be editing my posts without my permission.

"Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar." Proverbs 30:5-6
Then please tell me how being 600 short is one 6 away from 666.??

66 + one more six = 72

Why do you continue to do what you are accusing me of ?

"Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar."

I quote the word of God (only).

Jesus didn't use his "heart" when he was tempted; He spoke the "written word" It is written he always

said. He always quoted the word of God.

Now when you are offended by the errors of your statement; you quote the bible.

Which side of the fence are you on??

66 being one more six short of 666 is a coincidence? No! You can't add.

600 short of being 666. not one more six.

Old 03-09-2014, 03:43 PM

64 posts, read 64,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Do they have phasers?
I do not have any information on what sort of weapons the Extraterrestrial Intervention possesses. However, from their activities, one can deduce that these ETs seemingly possess anti-gravity technology and advanced magnetics technology, as well as the technology (not necessarily distinct from one of the former two or the combination of the two) to travel at superluminal speeds from what I observed.

What might be your intention in asking this question?

Quote:
Then please tell me how being 600 short is one 6 away from 666.??
Who whisked John the Baptist away to where and how in order to show him what? Before you respond, ponder upon it for a while, as you seem to have the tendency to react when you respond. Tell me what you truly think, not what the bible says.

Old 03-10-2014, 09:37 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,037 times
Jesus is an extraterrestrial? What kind of thread did I just walk into?

I must be in the Twilight Zone again....

Old 03-10-2014, 12:41 PM

64 posts, read 64,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
Jesus is an extraterrestrial? What kind of thread did I just walk into?

I must be in the Twilight Zone again....
No. The Jesus, the true Messenger of his era, came into the world as a human being (born of a human mother and human father) bearing a greater purpose. A false Jesus born of a human woman impregnated by an extraterrestrial was a human-alien hybrid that worked to support the agenda of the ET Intervention that was going on in that area at the time. Please read the original post in its entirety.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:41 AM

25,958 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikva View Post
That does not answer the question of this thread.

Jesus did not fulfill the mashiach prophecies. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the mashiach (he was not even related to King David no matter how much the heretics tried to fabricate that).

Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad.
Hear O Israel, The LORD is our God, the LORD is One.
-Deuteronomy 6:4

If God is one, how can Jesus and the Holy Spirit also be God? God is one, unique, and most importantly indivisible. Also, if he was to be of the line of David, how can God be a son of David? THE DIVINITY OF JESUS MAKES NO SENSE.
I found this article last night which reinforced my belief that I am on the right track: The Deen Show 90 Verses that say: Jesus is not God nor the literal Son of God | The Deen Show with Eddie

I also believe that "he" is more of a generic term and often used when male/female isn't really important or known.

I came to believe that the God I know exists would never have came to earth in human form in order to convince people to believe. Jesus probably existed and was a son and servant of God just like all other believers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality