Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 08:49 PM

611 posts, read 281,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I am trying to make sense of this. After reading overall that you did read, and visited a little. What did you read and what did you visit?
Can you please define what a dollhouse reality is?
The functioning of what?

Again can you define dollhouse reality?

Who are you accusing of calling your reality Fantasy?
It is what it is.

Just think about it awhile, get something from it? Give it awhile to sink in. Give it some thought, talk it over with yourself. I also wonder what it all means. Maybe you see something I don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 08:59 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,263,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
It is what it is.
OK that explains it all.

Quote:
Just think about it awhile, get something from it? Give it awhile to sink in. Give it some thought, talk it over with yourself. I also wonder what it all means. Maybe you see something I don't.
Think about your nonsensical post? No thanks I have much better things to do with my time and mind.

If you can't answer simple questions being asked of your nonsensical post then I guess that is what it is.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:01 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,263,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I suspect it is the current flavour of the month arguments for Theism - appeal to Unknowns and Faith -based claims that they are known to be true on Revelation.
Yepper it most certainly is! LOL

Old 08-25-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I suspect it is the current flavour of the month arguments for Theism - appeal to Unknowns and Faith -based claims that they are known to be true on Revelation.

Tha is the general refutation - that, for all we know, their Faith -in what their revelations about the Unknown tell them - are fantasy. We have only to look of the Christianity forum to see that what is Revealed to them is not always agreed, let alone verified.
Kinda silly. Posting suspicion as fact about another person is more like your flavor of the minute. You seem to talk about your unknowning a little to much and what you don't know tries carry another person away from the truth without any basic reasoning of your own or understanding of what you hear from some slim pit you call home.

Old 08-25-2016, 04:34 AM

Quote:
OK that explains it all.

Think about your nonsensical post? No thanks I have much better things to do with my time and mind.

If you can't answer simple questions being asked of your nonsensical post then I guess that is what it is.
I know you do. Go waste your mind. We have no need of it here. You can't think for yourself and your buddy sure is unable to help you with that. All post are nonsensical before a mind of nonsense. To bad when you look in the mirror you can't really see yourself because of the liar standing before you.

Old 08-25-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
OK that explains it all.

If you go around asking me what you see and what you read without being able to even see anything for yourself, why would I listen to your stupid questions from Moderator cut: bleep mind? And proud Moderator cut: bleep because you have no understanding... Moderator cut: bleep , I can't give that to you. You have to reach for it yourself. You're just a Moderator cut: bleep . Thanks for exposing your nonsensical self, may you Moderator cut: bleep like do every time you Moderator cut: bleep speaking from Moderator cut: bleep because you think you see me in you. Go laugh at yourself.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-25-2016 at 05:12 AM.. Reason: Too many highly insulting words here.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
Yes, and I don't know whether it's happenstance of if we've worn down the Usual Suspects and are Big Black Hole just awaiting fresh meat, so to speak. Big Black Hole But you're right, we are down to unusually Big Black Hole disordered thinking with conspiracy theories mixed in. It's not as much fun as someone making at least a minimal Big Black Hole effort to appear rational.
And you are sure about that? You're just wearing yourselves out, running in packs trying to blot out the sun, never listening to anything but yourselves go on and on with never anything original or meaningful. What a bore you guys are just repeating yourselves same old thing and unable to actually refute even hair in your mouth. You guys are BORING. Nothing but attacks. Never writing anything down to support anything but that big black hole where your mind should be. The whole lot of peoples like you are just Moderator cut: bleep . Nothing bet shallow attempts and then you get together and wallow in it thinking any intelligent reader can't see that. Oh, they will eventually see past the dump you are scattering around yourselves. All they could have to do is read the slop you are feeding each other and wonder how much dumber you can get. by patting each other on the back. Yep, you guys are normal people making the people of reason shine when they pass by your wickedness. You look like you are Moderator cut: bleep .

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-25-2016 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: More offensive insults

Old 08-25-2016, 05:17 AM

I ran out of your nasty squibbles. Give me a few more to comment on. I got you all gathered here together surrounded by myself...maybe you should call in bigger support cause your nonsense just makes you look as creative as Moderator cut: bleep and master. You never offer anything but Moderator cut: bleep , nothing original, and blasting anyone that has to speak over your heads Moderator cut: bleep to be heard. But that's your point, isn't it?

What do you think is True Reality? Nothing is in your mind. You can't even put into words what you think your own reality is.
A Big Blank. Tell us about what you think reality is right here and now...nope can't do that, because then we could see how Moderator cut: bleep . Hey that guy over there is thinking his own thoughts, let's go Moderator cut: bleep because that's all you can come up with. Pretty smelly when someone passes by your posts looking for something.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-25-2016 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: Removing highly offensive remarks

Old 08-25-2016, 05:33 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
---0---

I
think what we have going on here is - RAW WildAssReality
If we could just stop all that bloodshed

Show us your True Reality...What's it like? Give us another option, option B, in case we need a backup reality...come on. Wouldn't hurt to try, what else we got to do? Anything besides running on down that Black Hole Road...or is that the one you like? Well, here we are continuing onwards in this short space of time that we have left...

---0---
Good grief.
Quote:
Quite good and very clear points. Easy read.

For myself, I would put it: I am referring to personal experience sufficient to know with near almost certainty. But your sight is quite good, I believe that personal, makes it a true statement. You are convinced whether anyone else is or not. I'm like that on a quite few things.

Good and pleasant read. Fun to know you.

-

-
There's another disciple for you Mystic How about realizing that Faith is not fact and fitting logic and evidence to the hypothesis is unworthy of a Phd? Really being rational doesn't mean you have to give up Theism. Troutdude has no problem with being a rational theist and he doesn't need to bash me over the head with Godfaith.

You're on the wrong side and you really belong on ours, rather with with the likes of Gdrule and this incoherent acolyte.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:35 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Kinda silly. Posting suspicion as fact about another person is more like your flavor of the minute. You seem to talk about your unknowning a little to much and what you don't know tries carry another person away from the truth without any basic reasoning of your own or understanding of what you hear from some slim pit you call home.
Good grief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality