Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 06:38 AM

611 posts, read 281,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Good grief.

There's another disciple for you Mystic How about realizing that Faith is not fact and fitting logic and evidence to the hypothesis is unworthy of a Phd? Really being rational doesn't mean you have to give up Theism. Troutdude has no problem with being a rational theist and he doesn't need to bash me over the head with Godfaith.

You're on the wrong side and you really belong on ours, rather with with the likes of Gdrule and this incoherent acolyte.
You're not making a bit of sense, you're just spewing garbage. I'm not on no man's side, I'm standing on my own two feet and Moderator cut: bleep , I'm don't battling with them. And I don't want nobody on MY SIDE. If you are not on MY God's side, and refuse to hear plain open speech without dumping your own notions and the notions on me you're just another troll. There is no head of Godfaith, God "IS" with or without you and your theist propaganda. And schools out, the rational theists are lost just like you are. My God don't care if you do drop those bombs upon your own head, Go ahead and do it and see if he will put those boils upon your own head like he said he would. That stuff you accuse MPD of, I have yet to see any of it. I don't take another man's word for my own thoughts. Your influence from your mouth about another person means nothing to me. I have to hear it myself. Running rumor as a sideshow is like some carnival of sick clowns passing by. I can easily understand MPD, but you guys twist and dump because that's all you can do and you are the ones have nonsense accusations scattered around in every post you make. Your NONSENCEGUY must have seen me Moderator cut: bleep . You are just a bunch of false accusers. And whatever MPD did say, on yes, whatever it was, is long lost and forgotten among the BS as you clearly intended.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-25-2016 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: More and more offensive posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Good grief.
That's how you guys do it.

Old 08-25-2016, 06:49 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
That's how you guys do it.

Old 08-25-2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am sure we passed the second-hand validation arguments long ago, Arq. There is no refuting them. I am referring to personal evidence sufficient to know with personal certainty. Just because you have not had any such self-validating experiences, you have no basis to deny that anyone else has. Your skepticism does not constitute a basis for refuting them, just for not believing them.
You see how these guys do it? They appear as vicious wolves in sheep clothing wanting a handout so they can wear you down. They see something and expect you to try and tell them what they see as a ruse.

Moderator cut: Lots of offensive stuff deleted here . Everything I read from you seemed easy to read, very clear, with no harmful intend = A clear mind giving off clear thoughts. And then the cloudy dump come confusing everything with their confused empty minds giving evidence of their intent from the start. They are nothing but trolls of ink blots distorting your words because they really have nothing worth saying, and if they did, they wouldn't even be able. Just cloudy minds giving unclear muddy thinking.

Moderator cut: bleep I may not always stand by your side, but I will always stand by the side of that agape wonderment. All we can do is gather around him and stand side by side or by yourself...as I think you clearly understand that. I enjoyed the few words we shared and a few of you posts surrounded and disappearing in their BS Dump filled and fueling them over every reasoning of any fact and calling it FACT when they should be calling it their damnation FAITH. They accuse you, and slander you, and call that a fun day. They stink to high heaven. And are just as bad as any theist religion. Each one of them is worse that the other.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-25-2016 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: Don't discuss Moderator actions in open forums.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:34 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
I know you do. Go waste your mind. We have no need of it here. You can't think for yourself and your buddy sure is unable to help you with that. All post are nonsensical before a mind of nonsense. To bad when you look in the mirror you can't really see yourself because of the liar standing before you.
You mean that you have no need for anyone who can see through your nonsensical babble.

Also that you have no need to act or behave like a decent human being.

And that you have no need for anyone who challenges you to make sense and explain yourself in an intelligent civil manner.

Good Luck with that!

Old 08-26-2016, 01:56 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
You mean that you have no need for anyone who can see through your nonsensical babble.

Also that you have no need to act or behave like a decent human being.

And that you have no need for anyone who challenges you to make sense and explain yourself in an intelligent civil manner.

Good Luck with that!
I think it's time to pull the plug on Oralmuck here.
Quote:
You're not making a bit of sense, you're just spewing garbage. I'm not on no man's side, I'm standing on my own two feet and Moderator cut: bleep , I'm don't battling with them. And I don't want nobody on MY SIDE. If you are not on MY God's side, and refuse to hear plain open speech without dumping your own notions and the notions on me you're just another troll. There is no head of Godfaith, God "IS" with or without you and your theist propaganda. And schools out, the rational theists are lost just like you are. My God don't care if you do drop those bombs upon your own head, Go ahead and do it and see if he will put those boils upon your own head like he said he would. That stuff you accuse MPD of, I have yet to see any of it. I don't take another man's word for my own thoughts. Your influence from your mouth about another person means nothing to me. I have to hear it myself. Running rumor as a sideshow is like some carnival of sick clowns passing by. I can easily understand MPD, but you guys twist and dump because that's all you can do and you are the ones have nonsense accusations scattered around in every post you make. Your NONSENCEGUY must have seen me Moderator cut: bleep . You are just a bunch of false accusers. And whatever MPD did say, on yes, whatever it was, is long lost and forgotten among the BS as you clearly intended.
The post was addressed to Mystic. Just maybe to make him stop and think a bit. As for your garbage above, it really deserves no answer.

Quote:
You see how these guys do it? They appear as vicious wolves in sheep clothing wanting a handout so they can wear you down. They see something and expect you to try and tell them what they see as a ruse.

Moderator cut: Lots of offensive stuff deleted here . Everything I read from you seemed easy to read, very clear, with no harmful intend = A clear mind giving off clear thoughts. And then the cloudy dump come confusing everything with their confused empty minds giving evidence of their intent from the start. They are nothing but trolls of ink blots distorting your words because they really have nothing worth saying, and if they did, they wouldn't even be able. Just cloudy minds giving unclear muddy thinking.

Moderator cut: bleep I may not always stand by your side, but I will always stand by the side of that agape wonderment. All we can do is gather around him and stand side by side or by yourself...as I think you clearly understand that. I enjoyed the few words we shared and a few of you posts surrounded and disappearing in their BS Dump filled and fueling them over every reasoning of any fact and calling it FACT when they should be calling it their damnation FAITH. They accuse you, and slander you, and call that a fun day. They stink to high heaven. And are just as bad as any theist religion. Each one of them is worse that the other.
There you go, Mystic, another Bilemouthed Godblatherer calling you brother. can't you see you don't belong with these people? Be a theist if you must. Believe your experiences are "God" if you must. But set Faith aside and follow reason and evidence rather than try to adapt them to the faith.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Twas bryllyg, and ye slythy toves
Did gyre and gymble in ye wabe:
All mimsy were ye borogoves;
And ye mome raths outgrabe.
Doodling your lips?

Looks like we could at least learn how to civilize ourselves. Is it really that far out of your reach? And just that alone always seems to be asking to much.

WARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARTUMBLING by so fast you can’t count the yearsHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABELIEVEITORNOT WHY? Uhuhuouahhnnnnn_____________ ___ __ _ HELL! What did you want?

Believe it or not that one’s eyes that everyone looked into on the day you were born are not the one’s eyes they are looking into today.

And the only “Real Worship” I ever saw in all the imagery was how a young son sometimes worships his father…and worships the ground he walks on.

You didn’t know what out of the womb? But you been working on it a little. God gotcha to go. But you don’t know that. Next thing you know is experiences, something happens…there it goes again…and again..hey another little ‘I am’ beginning to remember things. Kinda easy to forget things. Remember to remember. Try to get something good going, sling it around for awhile.

But all the people forgot everything they ever heard and ever said and it just roar and roar forevermore and nowadays nobody gives much attention to anything they see or hear.

One big mystery.

doodle doodle

Old 08-26-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:

The post was addressed to Mystic. Just maybe to make him stop and think a bit. As for your garbage above, it really deserves no answer.

There you go, Mystic, another Bilemouthed Godblatherer calling you brother. can't you see you don't belong with these people? Be a theist if you must. Believe your experiences are "God" if you must. But set Faith aside and follow reason and evidence rather than try to adapt them to the faith.
I'll try to come back for you no answer. Remind me what the question was? and I'll try to be respectful, but things get out of hand I'll try to grab hold of that poisonous viper if you let it dangle out from your lips a little to much. you lying tongue. So God help me!

I'll be back, maybe.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:

Why can't I just say I think I heard a plopapoop so I walked away...heard it before, I can remember that much.

That's your reality, and there ain't no stopping you...all of you. No way in hell. So just go hit your heads in the rocks just like the good book says and we'll forget all about it. You win. Your reality wins. You die this time and its all over for you. Fact is a fact.

Everything is just a figment of my imagination. Whoever He was.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:47 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality