Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2017, 07:01 PM

6,324 posts, read 4,325,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And THIS is why you do not understand the New Covenant; because you think it floats on the waters of your carnal mind, not stands on it as a mature man on a FOUNDATION that was fused by fire = Him standing on a sea of glass, which is what SAND (the rebellious live in a dry land) is formed into when confronted with the fire of the judgment of the Word to the flesh, which your carnal mind keeps enlivening daily as the beast with a head wound that did live. Peace

Old 05-27-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Translation: it contradicts every principle in a book you only like to cherry pick from, like a king only picking out what to him are the "choicest delicacies" that look good to the lust of the eyes like Eve did, and leaving the "ugly" but filling parts for the "rabble". Peace
*cackle* Yeah, like you follow every last tenet in the Bible, right? You don't cherry pick ... at all! No sirree.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Actually, it is that which never makes it to the mouth, and it bred worms. Just like Herod who also refused to give G-d the glory and he was eaten of worms. It pertains to refusing the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and staying in the outer darkness/outer court, where the worm dieth not (because it has so much flesh to eat since the Holy Ghost wasn't allowed to burn any of it up). And yes, we can ever see this happening. Peace
It's amazing anyone can believe in any of this. I mean it even *reads* like pure fiction -- something one would find in a high fantasy novel -- never mind the logic of it all.

"Oh no, I'm going to hell because someone in a funny hat didn't half-drown me in a bucket of water! D'oh!"

Old 05-27-2017, 07:24 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
It's amazing anyone can believe in any of this. I mean it even *reads* like pure fiction -- something one would find in a high fantasy novel -- never mind the logic of it all.

"Oh no, I'm going to hell because someone in a funny hat didn't half-drown me in a bucket of water! D'oh!"
Only one of g-d's special-est of snowflakes can utter that pseudo-mystical mumbo jumbo and think it means something.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:14 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Quote:
The Word that is in it, also came from above, so they're witnesses of each other. But first you have to be willing to rend the veil, not worship Nehushtan. Peace
Then there is rot in the fundy heaven. Namaste .

Old 05-27-2017, 08:27 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,047,415 times
Quote:
*cackle* Yeah, like you follow every last tenet in the Bible, right? You don't cherry pick ... at all! No sirree.

And you would know this about me, how exactly??? Peace

Old 05-27-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:

From your comment you clearly have no idea what it is I'm even talking about (which isn't hell), but I notice that doesn't stop you from weighing in on it with your opinion, right? Don't you at least like to give educated opinions? Peace

Old 05-27-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Then there is rot in the fundy heaven. Namaste .

I have NO IDEA what you even mean here. Do you? Peace

Old 05-27-2017, 09:29 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
And you would know this about me, how exactly??? Peace
Well, we have already noted that you are into free Interpretation, which means picking any bits of the Bible that suit you and disregarding any that don't fit.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Well, we have already noted that you are into free Interpretation, which means picking any bits of the Bible that suit you and disregarding any that don't fit.

No, not at all. I believe all of it, read all of it, and there is NONE of it that doesn't fit the master pattern given us as a witness, which I've said dozens of times, is the Tabernacle pattern. I could literally take every single scripture (if I had the time) and "place" it in the pattern as it pertains to it's core principle, which is revealed by the letters themselves, the Hebrew words, and other places in the word that mirror the same principle. The WHOLE book is a book of patterns and principles, not just verses on a page.

This is vastly different than someone who only picks out bits of it, and disregards other bits. You do see that a lot on here, but not from me. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality