Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2019, 10:33 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,750,770 times

Advertisements

My God. And I thought 'The American' was a disrespectful mischaracterization of ..The Americans.

Old 05-04-2019, 10:42 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,014,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
My God. And I thought 'The American' was a disrespectful mischaracterization of ..The Americans.
It's a universal concept. You remind of the guy who said he thought everyone in Hawaii walked around with coconut-halves on their chest, but he soon found out he was the only one who did so.

Old 05-04-2019, 10:43 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,214,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Communism is very much alive; it's a means to an end. That's why some people are constantly crying for the term to be censored.
Still has nothing to do with R&S

Old 05-04-2019, 10:45 AM

611 posts, read 281,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
what it means is that atoms move around in you because of your "living". are we moving around because of the biosphere's "living".

that is top down thinking.

now to cross check, can we go from bottom up?

Atoms interacting following the natural laws, form you.

either way we slice it, it debunks anti-religious/god sect of atheism as just another fundy think group trying to force a belief on us through 1/2 truths. And when we see that? they will use deceit. when that doesn't work, they will kills us. like hilter and stalin types.
You can go any way you want, I'll see if I can follow...

You said the Universe is doing everything; God = Known Universe; even Living Organism...that is the best conception I've heard here. I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong. Yet when I introduce God = Unknown Energy without any Atoms...and your Living running Energy without any Atoms = You too...you seem to go berserk, or get beyond my understanding.

Okay then..."Atoms interacting following the observed Laws, form you." sounds reasonable.

And when you can receive no fuel, no Oxygen, and drop dead, the Atoms still have a long way to go, with you or without you...But, That's What I am?

Old 05-04-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
It's a universal concept. You remind of the guy who said he thought everyone in Hawaii walked around with coconut-halves on their chest, but he soon found out he was the only one who did so.
Mere ignorance. He was thinking of the Cook Islands.

Old 05-04-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
what it means is that atoms move around in you because of your "living". are we moving around because of the biosphere's "living".

that is top down thinking.

now to cross check, can we go from bottom up?

Atoms interacting following the natural laws, form you.

either way we slice it, it debunks anti-religious/god sect of atheism as just another fundy think group trying to force a belief on us through 1/2 truths. And when we see that? they will use deceit. when that doesn't work, they will kills us. like hilter and stalin types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
You can go any way you want, I'll see if I can follow...

You said the Universe is doing everything; God = Known Universe; even Living Organism...that is the best conception I've heard here. I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong. Yet when I introduce God = Unknown Energy without any Atoms...and your Living running Energy without any Atoms = You too...you seem to go berserk, or get beyond my understanding.

Okay then..."Atoms interacting following the observed Laws, form you." sounds reasonable.

And when you can receive no fuel, no Oxygen, and drop dead, the Atoms still have a long way to go, with you or without you...But, That's What I am?
sometimes...life is just Too Perfect.

Old 05-04-2019, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Still has nothing to do with R&S
I was asked MY beliefs! What part of that do you not understand?

Old 05-04-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
I was asked MY beliefs! What part of that do you not understand?
You might also believe pie is better than cake...….not applicable to this forum.
What part of that do you not understand?

Old 05-04-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You might also believe pie is better than cake...….not applicable to this forum.
What part of that do you not understand?
It's not your forum or bandwidth. I was asked a direct question and I answered. Evidently, you did not like my answer... so, you've put on you jr. mod wannabe hat.

Old 05-04-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
It's not your forum or bandwidth. I was asked a direct question and I answered. Evidently, you did not like my answer... so, you've put on you jr. mod wannabe hat.

I thought just maybe you actually related communism to religion somehow.
My mistake in even bothering to address one of your useless posts.
Won't happen again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality