Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2009, 03:47 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,787,012 times

Advertisements

May I sit and be well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 04:09 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
May I sit and be well.

wowowowow: with a 1001 posts ....

YouTube - In An English Country Garden

something sweet and old-fashinoned ...

Old 03-17-2009, 05:14 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,358,863 times
Ptsum, Now that we have a Sacred Square I think I will shift out of this eternal loop. I need some corners and the lack of right angles is getting on my nerves. I also hear they are going to have pop corn (with butter and salt) and cheese, which works well with my new cheese diet. Try not to get too dizzy in this circle.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:47 PM

63,845 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
Ptsum, Now that we have a Sacred Square I think I will shift out of this eternal loop. I need some corners and the lack of right angles is getting on my nerves. I also hear they are going to have pop corn (with butter and salt) and cheese, which works well with my new cheese diet. Try not to get too dizzy in this circle.
Well . . . graciousness doesn't take with everyone.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,623,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Thank you my friends for keeping daughter in your thoughts today..There are no new ulcers and the scars from surgery on the previous 5 are well healed.. Waiting results in a few days on the stomach biopsy, which showed an infection in the lining, but Dr did not seem too concerned and will schedule gall bladder removal if biopsy is negative..
Hey, Miss Blue! Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you and your daughter. May our Creator continue to watch over your girl, and bring her healing, and continued comfort to you both.

Old 03-18-2009, 06:32 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,636,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I do apologize for the mistake in gender and I do understand your anger and frustration,have been in that position a few times in my younger days,however I have learned over the many years that others are entitled to their opinions as well as I am,whether I agree with them or not,so I try to treat them all with respect and hopefully,in the end they will do the same,although it can be difficult at first,in the long run it will eventually work out and if not then the disagreement is not worth the argument, life is too short to worry oneself over such matters that will not change.osay

You are so right and I do wish I had the self control you obviously possess.
Deep breathing might be my salvation . I just get so angry sometimes with hateful and bigoted people. I try to remain "zen" but I have to admit I have a long way to go yet...

Hopefully I now have a haven of Peace and Tranquility to take refuge in and leave my anger behind .

Old 03-18-2009, 07:05 AM

48,154 posts, read 22,016,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
You are so right and I do wish I had the self control you obviously possess.
Deep breathing might be my salvation . I just get so angry sometimes with hateful and bigoted people. I try to remain "zen" but I have to admit I have a long way to go yet...

Hopefully I now have a haven of Peace and Tranquility to take refuge in and leave my anger behind .
Mooseketeer.....I struggle with some of the same issues and I practice "following the breath" and Loving Kindness meditation.....they do help! I am glad that you found the circle. Welcome.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:09 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Mooseketeer, I still got a couple of corny Irish jokes left over to help you heal that anger Come and sit besife me for awhile

Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,636,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Mooseketeer, I still got a couple of corny Irish jokes left over to help you heal that anger Come and sit besife me for awhile
Corny Irish Jokes hey ? I like the cut of your Jib Missy ! A bit of Craic does not hurt anyone either .... Maybe what I need is a good St Paddy's Ceilidh .

Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Corny Irish Jokes hey ? I like the cut of your Jib Missy ! A bit of Craic does not hurt anyone either .... Maybe what I need is a good St Paddy's Ceilidh .

your provision. divine providence. wondersome invites.

YouTube - Kilter Ceilidh Band - Dashing White Sergent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality