Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2010, 07:00 AM

444 posts, read 1,212,121 times

Advertisements

Miss Blue, I hope all is well and if you need some higher ground to visit, you are welcome here with me anytime

Ptsum, you bring me peace and thank you for caring, you make a difference and I certainly appreciate that.

On my 50th birthday, I recieved a gift most welcome and wished for, I found my Dog Molly's grandson and took a few photos (albeit not the best), but here is the first meeting;
For some reason I can arrange the photo in a decent spot for you, but none the less...
I grow in a good way, because of this circle, Thank you everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,514,650 times
Hi ya'all
I have a few minutes to spare and this sacred Circle is a very important place for me..

Thank all of you for the compassion and concern you have expressed..As the water was rising and I awaited rescue for my quadraplegic grandson I placed myself and my grandson here for the peace and compassion that is the substance that keeps us coming back..and I was able to pass that peacefulness on to my frightened grandson..who was finally able to drift into the quietness of sleep

Rescue never came, but the creator/God was here and the water began to slowly recede from the house just about the time it started inching itself through the highest part where we were..

We have lots of damage, including some structure damage, but we are all well and working side by side and in good spirits as we toss, bleach,tear out floors and walls and more tossing and bleaching

God bless each and all of you and once again many thanks for the words of love and compassion..

Old 07-20-2010, 08:43 AM

764 posts, read 1,422,049 times
Miss Blue it is so good to "see" you posting. I am very sorry about your home. Cleaning up after a flood is an arduous task. I am very happy to hear that you and your family are safe. How scary for your grandson!

I will keep you in my prayers as you begin to put your life and home back together...
Many blessing to you.

pnc

Old 07-20-2010, 09:14 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,957,924 times
Miss Blue, I just read this. Sorry to hear that this has happened. My thoughts are with you.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:52 AM

444 posts, read 1,212,121 times
Miss Blue, Thank you for keeping in touch here. I care! Blessings my girl, and to all yours I hope for swift recovery.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:16 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,192,079 times
Miss Blue: I'm glad you are safe now, although I'm very sorry to read about the flood damage.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:29 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,987,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
............. we are all well and working side by side and in good spirits as we toss, bleach,tear out floors and walls and more tossing and bleaching..........
Finally!!!! You get to do that spring cleaning you've been wanting to get to and you can paint and decorate the way you always wanted to........congratulations!

Old 07-20-2010, 08:54 PM

764 posts, read 1,422,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Finally!!!! You get to do that spring cleaning you've been wanting to get to and you can paint and decorate the way you always wanted to........congratulations!

That's a great way to look at it!

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,277,938 times
June just thought she'd briefly put her big toe into the Sacred Circle just long enough to say that she is so glad that Miss Blue is safe and sound!!! June spoke with her the other night, and how that dear lady can still let out peels of laughter under the circumstances is just beyond June, and speaks volumes about her spirit!!!

Love ya, Blue!

Old 07-22-2010, 06:42 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,277,938 times
P.S. Message to Ptsum:

"Stay off the roof, pal, or June will be forced to call in the "reinforcements" in the way of helicopters!"....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality