Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 11:37 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,990,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
A young couple has been taking care of a two year old nephew. Along with the child there is a malevolent spirit that needs to be exorcised. Apparently the entry for the spirit is through the parents which pretty much nullifies the influence of the caregivers.
Thought I might update on this. We did a smudging which seemed to help. But, a couple of weeks ago the mother showed up wanting the child back and without legal guardianship, she took him. Apparently she needed him for a home visit for food stamps or a telephone or something. This is a child who, at nearly two (will be two in September) his "father" taught him how to masturbate, who keeps the kid up all the time with the partying (mom and dad spend their time on drugs), never has any food in the house, etc. Anyhow the boy was given back to the uncle and aunt last Saturday. He slept for nearly 30 hours waking only to eat and then go back to sleep. They spent Sunday with us swimming and playing and picnicing, but I fear we will need to do additional smudging or something........and hopefully we can keep him from the nightmare of his biological mother and father............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 12:45 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
My prayers and concern are for this child who has been so abused..I will never never understand the thoughts or ways of anyone who would purposely harm a child or or use a child for their own selfish gain..

Thank you Goodpasture for you great big beautiful heart for the children.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Quote:
Thought I might update on this. We did a smudging which seemed to help. But, a couple of weeks ago the mother showed up wanting the child back and without legal guardianship, she took him. Apparently she needed him for a home visit for food stamps or a telephone or something. This is a child who, at nearly two (will be two in September) his "father" taught him how to masturbate, who keeps the kid up all the time with the partying (mom and dad spend their time on drugs), never has any food in the house, etc. Anyhow the boy was given back to the uncle and aunt last Saturday. He slept for nearly 30 hours waking only to eat and then go back to sleep. They spent Sunday with us swimming and playing and picnicing, but I fear we will need to do additional smudging or something........and hopefully we can keep him from the nightmare of his biological mother and father............

We must learn to take great care of our children, they are our future. This is why among the native people a child has more than just 2 parents and 4 grandparents, all the Elders are the grandparents to all the children and the young adults are the parents and when the natural parents cannot raise the child properly the rest of the family will do so. These were the ancient ways of the tribes and should be observed today, maybe it's time to bring that back for the sake of our future.osay

Old 07-24-2012, 02:50 PM

130 posts, read 185,846 times
Quote:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Papa bears growl don't let me get my hands on those parents.
I would love to join the circle maybe a healthy inter faith exorcism on the parents would be a good idea.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:10 PM

The father if I dare call him that is a pedophile.are the authorities aware of this. I will watch this thread for an answer if I don't hear back by 3:00 pm pst. They will I promise.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear3322 View Post
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Papa bears growl don't let me get my hands on those parents.
I would love to join the circle maybe a healthy inter faith exorcism on the parents would be a good idea.
papabear, you're more than welcome to join us and I see the you're a friend of Woodrow and Litmustruth, would you also be Muslim? The reason I ask is because we have very few brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith that have joined us and it would be good to have all diversity's sit in this circle.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
papabear, you're more than welcome to join us and I see the you're a friend of Woodrow and Litmustruth, would you also be Muslim? The reason I ask is because we have very few brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith that have joined us and it would be good to have all diversity's sit in this circle.
Many ask about my faith as I learned from woodrow the word muslim means believer. By simple definition then yes. But I am much more. my final sinse was a buddhist monk. I believein high chi as well as high magik. I believe christ was the messiah. And I also believe in science. I also believe that I am a created child of God. Complicated enough lol.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 PM

You should see my post on the round church it comes from the circle of which you speak. It is in mine and woodrows thread on islam and christianity compared. One world one God many names.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
i will sit with you. i am not sure how great a governor of the circle i will be, i am still striving to govern myself.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear3322 View Post
Many ask about my faith as I learned from woodrow the word muslim means believer. By simple definition then yes. But I am much more. my final sinse was a buddhist monk. I believein high chi as well as high magik. I believe christ was the messiah. And I also believe in science. I also believe that I am a created child of God. Complicated enough lol.
I see you're a well rounded and open minded individual, one who has learned from many different faiths that have come together as one and yet still learning, as we all do.osay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality