Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 06:46 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Can't help but notice that you didn't answer my question unless I missed it, or you missed it, or both, so leaving it here.
Not trying to be difficult, just asking for clarification.

If the poster provided a photo, would that persuade you?
What would you be expecting to see in the photo?

Some kind of monty python version of god with a white beard?
A spooky mist?
A bright light?
A rainbow?
A galaxy?
Clouds?
A god.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 06:52 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
A god.
Yes.

And?

A god would look like what ?

You didn't answer the question.

(Or the first question I asked, twice now for that matter.)

Old 06-22-2021, 06:52 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
the opening post is a one trick pony.
again.
It's the only pony in town, the rest amounting to mere nonsense, IMHO.

Old 06-22-2021, 06:59 PM

11,102 posts, read 7,168,155 times
What's nonsense is starting a thread under the guise of looking for information / proof, while acting as though you have it all figured out, and wouldn't consider anything or explore anything presented anyway.

It's a bit like a ship stuck in the harbor, refusing to go to sea, but demanding people to describe or explain the sea to you. And because no details or explanation will suffice, you blame others instead of yourself.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 06-22-2021 at 07:10 PM..

Old 06-22-2021, 07:35 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,233,374 times
Quote:
I take it you're a Kool-Aid guzzler. Got news for you, that eternal life in heaven they promised you. Well, bubba, it's a LIE. When you die, that is it for you FOREVER. Just though you'd want to know so you can prepare for the nothingness, the eternal nothingness that will follow you going kaput.
another mindless post.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:37 PM

Quote:
It's the only pony in town, the rest amounting to mere nonsense, IMHO.
bold above describes your posts.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:37 PM

50,837 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
What's nonsense is starting a thread under the guise of looking for information / proof, while acting as though you have it all figured out, and wouldn't consider anything or explore anything presented anyway.

It's a bit like a ship stuck in the harbor, refusing to go to sea, but demanding people to describe or explain the sea to you. And because no details or explanation will suffice, you blame others instead of yourself.
that depends on whether he is seeking answers or prompting discussion. either is acceptable.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post

it's like someone enamored of hearing themself talk and saying the same thing over and over in their own echo chamber.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:42 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
it's like someone enamored of hearing themself talk and saying the same thing over and over in their own echo chamber.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:12 PM

1,480 posts, read 480,692 times
Quote:

So I ask if anyone has any evidence (demonstrable and on-point) that the story of god etc., is true. Any evidence at all. IF you do, please provide it in following posts if you would be so kind.
I have shared a lot of the story in my postings, and from the beginning. In fact most all of my posts are connected and tell the story.

Everything is spirit in nature, when a person drinks alcohol they are partaking of spirit, when you eat food you are partaking of spirit. When a person speaks, spirit goes forth. So when you hear someone lying, you know a corrupt spirit is going out into the atmosphere. And when you hear spoken truth, you know it is a righteous spirit going forth.

I could write volumes on all the spirit around in everything. And it isn't some blind awareness.

I'm offering you the kindness you asked for. It isn't about being deserving, but about knowing life.

You can curse me if you want, but just remember that is also spirit going forth from an origin, just as blessing going forth also has a spirit origin.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-22-2021 at 08:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality