Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 02:08 PM

88,590 posts, read 84,838,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
I feel God during my expectant waiting. I feel the love of Jesus in my heart. I see God in the light off the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
Moderator, please note smarmy attitude in this post. He just EDUCATED me!! I must insist he be banned for his insolence. He is as bad or worse than Mystic.

He has a record of thumbing his nose at attempts by moderators to keep his posting between the rails, and this is just another attempt.

Condescending BS. If you wonder why these discussions devolve into name-calling, well, you see if real time in his post.
To be fair, your headline says that ANTIFA, BLM, and the DNC are cancerous. You engage in that same behavior that you are upset about to some extent I think.
Folks, here is where the thread went awry. Let it serve as a reminder to not read things into posts that aren't there.

The post to which QB is responding post is a response to another poster (not QB) in which SW talks abut discussions devolving into name-calling. QB then points out that SW is also engaging in name-calling.

Carry on.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:04 AM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Folks, here is where the thread went awry. Let it serve as a reminder to not read things into posts that aren't there.

The post to which QB is responding post is a response to another poster (not QB) in which SW talks abut discussions devolving into name-calling. QB then points out that SW is also engaging in name-calling.

Carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality