Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 11:45 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,592,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Well there is no creator so I am not worried about that!! I doesn't rob anything from anyone. in fact it lets you enjoy life to the fullest, makes you appreciate it. Rather than live in fear and having to obey. And atheism is not a belief, it is a lack of beliefs in myths. And I am thrilled it is growing!!!!!!

Yeah, eat, drink and be merry! This is a sure way to suck in human nature, and trap it in splender. Put some sugar on the cookie and the Monkey will surely stick his hand in there, while it smiles. Enjoy life, and deny your God. This stupid trick has been working for demons since humans were created.

A mind that cannot see God, is devoid of its true identity. Rob a person of their identity, you can then teach them to be anything. An offspring from a Gorilla, a mate with a Monkey. The heir of a Rock in Space. The cousin of a tadpole.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:45 AM

38 posts, read 57,604 times
Cool Luke 17 verses 20-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Maybe they were at lunch or praying. But, you still didn't answer my question; Are you saying that St. Luke's Gospel, Chapter 17, verses 20 thru 25 is a lie? You rant and rave endlessly, thinking that I am someone I'm not. But, answer me, do you think the Scripture that I refer too is a lie?

This is my favorite verse in Luke because it means that the kingdom of God is within us. We need not look to a church, or religion, but what God speaks to us from within. I am not associated with any of man's religions, religions teach man's views of the Bible not God's. I do believe in God. For a person to say some one is possessed without seeing, meeting, and talking face to face is simply a point of view of a person who feels he has some sort of inside knowledge he does not have. Even a church minister would never say someone was possessed without first meeting the person. Just my opinion.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:49 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
My thats a bunch of educated Atheist bull! Atheism has caused more harm to people than I could ever try to. Your a part of a continuing destruction, which is so powerful, that YOU don't even know it. Its got you deceived. Its got you spreading its influence. Its got you teaching its way. Its got you living its way.

Its got you.

I don't listen to Atheist, Christians, or the like, because they are already captured by the Darkness you deny. Thats how good these demons are, its got you in complette denial of their existence.

Now thats power.

Peace.
So then, you believe that all Atheists and Christians are controlled by demons do you? Let me ask you who do you think, (besides yourself) is not under demonic control? I assume then that you are not Christian, but what faith are you?

Old 08-21-2009, 11:50 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,957,328 times
Quote:
My thats a bunch of educated Atheist bull! Atheism has caused more harm to people than I could ever try to. Your a part of a continuing destruction, which is so powerful, that YOU don't even know it. Its got you deceived. Its got you spreading its influence. Its got you teaching its way. Its got you living its way.

Its got you.

I don't listen to Atheist, Christians, or the like, because they are already captured by the Darkness you deny. Thats how good these demons are, its got you in complette denial of their existence.

Now thats power.

Peace.
Wow, the christian god seems pretty impotent on earth then...or it doesn't really care.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhan Shadow View Post
This is my favorite verse in Luke because it means that the kingdom of God is within us. We need not look to a church, or religion, but what God speaks to us from within. I am not associated with any of man's religions, religions teach man's views of the Bible not God's. I do believe in God. For a person to say some one is possessed without seeing, meeting, and talking face to face is simply a point of view of a person who feels he has some sort of inside knowledge he does not have. Even a church minister would never say someone was possessed without first meeting the person. Just my opinion.

Well I totally disagree with your righteous opinion. I am not bound by such righteousness, I am free to see that the Emporer is really naked, I don't care what others see.

In fact, I go one step beyond. I'll give you a prophectic observation concerning those who I have not even met, talked with, seen or read their words. If they claim they are Christ, claim they can heal brain injury, claim they can cause world economys to collapse, claim they can control the weather, and then claim that the Catholic church will support them, then I am telling you in ALL confidence that they are demon possessed.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So then, you believe that all Atheists and Christians are controlled by demons do you? Let me ask you who do you think, (besides yourself) is not under demonic control? I assume then that you are not Christian, but what faith are you?

Everyone on earth, including me, is under the influence of the Darkness, or demon control. EVERYONE, there are no exceptions to this. I am not christian and I have no faith that I hold to, I walk alone. I am in no religion, no group, I follow no ones views except my own.

You have NEVER, ever seen me write that I was not under the control of the Darkness. I have NEVER excluded myself from this.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:59 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,932,653 times
Quote:
Everyone on earth, including me, is under the influence of the Darkness, or demon control. EVERYONE, there are no exceptions to this. I am not christian and I have no faith that I hold to, I walk alone. I am in no religion, no group, I follow no ones views except my own.

You have NEVER, ever seen me write that I was not under the control of the Darkness. I have NEVER excluded myself from this.

So, your Demon is telling me that my Demon is deluding me. And you can trust your Demon on that.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:00 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,348 times
Quote:

Peace.
I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Wow, the christian god seems pretty impotent on earth then...or it doesn't really care.

The true God is not a " christian god",and the true God is not on earth. The earth is impotent BECAUSE God is not here, its simple as that.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
So, your Demon is telling me that my Demon is deluding me. And you can trust your Demon on that.

Yes. Thats closer to what I am screaming. In Rev. 12:9, it states that the whole world has been deceived. I believe that, I can SEE that. I don't have that much sense, but I can see confusion. I can see troubles, selfishness, lying, destruction, envy and hatred. I can see predujice, ugly evil predujice. I am nothing at all, just a sinner. I don't know God, don't hold any degrees, don't have any glaring credintials, but I can see that the darkness rules this earth.

And I know who put it in charge.---- It was God.

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality