Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What happens when we die?
Nothing except feed the worms 43 43.43%
Be judged by God 29 29.29%
Keep coming back until we get it right 9 9.09%
Other (please specify) 18 18.18%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Gue

24,118 posts, read 10,143,707 times

Advertisements

I hope it will be a long time till I find out for sure!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 05:01 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,025,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsdfz View Post
NDE's are discredited way too fast as being just "brain" activity. That is the easy man's way out. There is no way to explain how the blind can have an NDE and tell what they have seen while encountering an NDE. There are many many accounts of NDE's - many are similar to each other. No one wants to explain NDE's, they just want to use "science" and disprove it as brain activity, just as we disregard spirits and ghosts (these are both real). I think NDE's are our biggest proof of a afterlife. How the blind can see when they die is unexplainable. No one can explain how they can see their own bodies and people working on them, and explain.

The blind see things with their soul vision. We won't have physical eyes in heaven nor will we talk with our mouths. We will think and others will know what we think. The saying "what you think, so shall it be" is real and it applies here as well as in heaven.

We also need to look at mediums. How can these psychic mediums go to, for example, and this has been shown - a murder scene, without any details, and explain what, who, and where it happened while communicating with the slain? There are too many accounts of people communicating with the dead (mediums, NDE's, EVP's, etc.). The proof is there. I personally think people just disregard this because they don't WANT to believe in a afterlife. It is too scary for them, I think. Some people have "ease" when they think there is no afterlife, contrary to those that say people that believe in afterlife have ease. Having no afterlife is not scary at all because you wouldn't know you're dead anyways. Spirits can be a enjoyable thing to learn about, but can always be extremely scary. I think some people are scary. Someday, whether it be cancer, a car wreck, old age - we'll all die and join the spirit world - be it in Heaven, or wherever, we will live on.

I get my teachings from high spirits like Jesus and the apostles. Midwayers and Magisterial Son. Love true mediums!

One day, you will pass. Your children and wife/husband will be mourning for days, weeks, and months to come, but you will live on, not just in their hearts, but in the afterlife.

While I personally believe Heaven or Hell is the choice, the logical answer is we feed the worms. I mean, our HUMAN corpses will feed the worms. This question is a no brainer.

EDIT: Also, there is no such thing as "after we die" there is life after life, death is not "death"..it is just...Just..that's all I can say..but there is after life..whether it's heaven or hell..we move on to another life after this. Enjoy this one while you can because the next will be better
I like your thinking. be careful, people here will make fun of you. They do me all the time!

Old 04-16-2009, 08:14 AM

133 posts, read 276,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I like your thinking. be careful, people here will make fun of you. They do me all the time!
Doesn't matter..they will find out one day. There is huge amounts of proof that we continue to exist after this life. I think this scares many people so they resort to saying "nothing" happens, that way they comfort themselves so they won't have to face it. When you die, it will for sure not be like this life. This life may be great, but we can't go out to eat, or go to friends house without turning the TV on seeing a child raped, a person murdered, a store robbed, etc. Afterlife will have none of this. Did you know you could use a mirror as portals to the afterlife? I have found way to do this and it works and is very different..scary at first, but different. Also, try to speak to deceased realitves before you sleep and they will give you signs in your dreams. Everyone is different as it takes a while to pass to the otherside, be it Heaven or the spirit world.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,505,038 times
Quote:
Did you know you could use a mirror as portals to the afterlife? I have found way to do this and it works and is very different..scary at first, but different. Also, try to speak to deceased realitves before you sleep and they will give you signs in your dreams. Everyone is different as it takes a while to pass to the otherside, be it Heaven or the spirit world.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you "Exhibit A".

Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 AM

657 posts, read 1,600,177 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter..they will find out one day. There is huge amounts of proof that we continue to exist after this life.
Such as?

Quote:
I think this scares many people so they resort to saying "nothing" happens, that way they comfort themselves so they won't have to face it.
nah.. i'm not scared in the least.

Quote:
When you die, it will for sure not be like this life.
You're spot on there.. I'll be dead.

Quote:
Also, try to speak to deceased realitves before you sleep and they will give you signs in your dreams.
Sure thing.. most people can induce dreams about whatever they'd like, by simply thinking about it before they sleep.

hmm... i want my grandmother to tell me she's proud of me in the afterlife... welp, looks like i'm going to dream about her saying that now.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,398,863 times
Quote:
Did you know you could use a mirror as portals to the afterlife? I have found way to do this and it works and is very different..scary at first, but different. Also, try to speak to deceased realitves before you sleep and they will give you signs in your dreams. Everyone is different as it takes a while to pass to the otherside, be it Heaven or the spirit world.
Next time you speak with some of these mysterious spirits, try asking them what happened to all of their children at the time of the flood. Ask them what Tartarus is like. Ask them what their future is at Armageddon.

I mean seriously, ask them!!! Then report back to us what their answer was.

Is it just me or are things getting way more kooky around here ???

Old 04-16-2009, 08:40 AM

I am no psychic but it is easy for you to say this while your alive but once your on that bed passing away it will not be that easy.

Yes, there is an afterlife. Yes, you will reunite with your past ones, You may not "see" them as the afterlife is 'thought" state more so. It is hard to explain, but it is real. You may say "nothing" happens, but you will live on. I know this might seem scary, again I am no psychic, but it's reality. Our minds are limited to our consciousness. consciousness is HUGE, however. Death is just an illusion that we leave the physical plane and go to the next. Death is not really the end" this is a modern day thought to try ease minds or scare people.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
Next time you speak with some of these mysterious spirits, try asking them what happened to all of their children at the time of the flood. Ask them what Tartarus is like. Ask them what their future is at Armageddon.

I mean seriously, ask them!!! Then report back to us what their answer was.

Is it just me or are things getting way more kooky around here ??? :shock:
I would recommend you visit a spiritualist church nearby you and finding this answer for yourself.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 AM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
I would recommend you visit a spiritualist church nearby you and finding this answer for yourself.
Maybe you need to visit a therapist...Just a thought.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:58 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,398,863 times
Quote:
No I'm serious, please ask those questions and tell us what they told you. I don't need to go to any spiritualist church, but thanks anyway.

Seriously, I will keep asking so you might as well ask them and report back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality