Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:14 AM

179 posts, read 537,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Butler View Post
At least you pray well at least that is a start. God bless you
lol if you didn't see the sarcasm there, then i don't know what to tell you. God damn you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 10:07 AM

67 posts, read 103,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatetruth View Post
lol if you didn't see the sarcasm there, then i don't know what to tell you. God damn you.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit or at least that is what i have been told: God bless you

Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit or at least that is what i have been told: God bless you
you have been told wrong. God damn you.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
you have been told wrong. God damn you.
I am astounded by your great wisdom: God Bless you

Old 05-11-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
thank you.
God damn you though!
ps. i'm not going to waste any more space here going back and forth with a half-wit like yourself. as it should be obvious to you and others by now, the non existant God is neither going to damn someone or bless someone just because you or I "order" him to!

Old 05-11-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
thank you.
God damn you though!
ps. i'm not going to waste any more space here going back and forth with a half-wit like yourself. as it should be obvious to you and others by now, the non existant God is neither going to damn someone or bless someone just because you or I "order" him to!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:16 PM

2,595 posts, read 4,441,333 times
Quote:
confused.....
any thoughts?
God created Lucifer, one of the highest Angels in heaven, full of beauty and light, the angel that led the worship of God.

Lucifer looked upon God and said to himself I will put my throne upon God's. He was able to look upon God, but pride filled him. He made a choice and in so doing was thrown out of heaven by Michael the Arch Angel.

Satan is the name used in the bible refering to Lucifer after his fall. So, God did not create Satan, he created an Angel called lucifer who rebelled.

God also created humans and they disobeyed his only (one) commandment he gave them.

God sent his Son (Jesus God incarnate) to man, to his servants (to God's priests and high priests), and was born into the family of man (of Jewish people), and yet the Jews crucified him on a cross. They even had a document declaring his coming, but they rejected him when he came.

God has seen many diapointments with his creation, but he can also see all of time, and so, he sees the end and how all of this will turn out. He has even told us what is going to happen in the future, in his word, the holy bible.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
As we should all know by now god is incapable of love. And he surely sets a terrible example of what love is or can be. For god love is nothing more than a word, just hollow talk, but the actions are punishment, cruelty, and brutality.
With this god could not convince the thinking mind to believe he loves. So he needed to induce fear of something worst than he is. Voila, Satan!
If you don't agree that punishment, cruelty, and brutality equal love (to god), then you will be tormented forever.
Satan is therefore god's most useful ally.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:26 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,008,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
God created Lucifer, one of the highest Angels in heaven, full of beauty and light, the angel that led the worship of God.

Lucifer looked upon God and said to himself I will put my throne upon God's. He was able to look upon God, but pride filled him. He made a choice and in so doing was thrown out of heaven by Michael the Arch Angel.
This is one of the BIGGEST lie (via misinterpretations) that have come down through history Nikk. It is patently false unless one prefers a blatant disservice to the scriptures.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:33 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,056,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
This is one of the BIGGEST lie (via misinterpretations) that have come down through history Nikk. It is patently false unless one prefers a blatant disservice to the scriptures.
Tere are so many rebuttals to this myth.

See post #10 and the links to articles explaining the real lucifer. Even satan is a myth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality