Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 03:39 AM

67 posts, read 103,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Fascinating.
I see a Boxcar Overkill that now thinks and that is all i really want people to do, it is my life that proofs the existence of our creator to me and if i write a book in two thousand years if it survives who would understand?, they would use there own ego as seen through there life to translate using the frame of reference from there world. i have updated my blog. with this.

The difference between a good hearted Human being that has doubt and a scoffer is that they still have the ability to think about things and will always keep a small portion of there thought process open to any possibility and they will read what i have to say without making direct attack against me because they will use the information they have at hand through there life experience and maybe even notice that three score and ten been the average life expectancy of a mere mortal is less than nothing in the grand scheme of things or the universe.

One man or woman can really make a diffenece in the workings of our small world by simply thinking and then from there hearts and not there self inflated ego use there simple logic to reason, The scoffer is a blind man are you one?, who always has the answer at hand, The sure tell or give away is to question them on say politics or the habits of there fellow Humans from outside the sphere of there self created little world of insult from ego, i could write a book called the scoffers one hundred popular parrot like sayings, it is a good scoffers duty to pass these dark pearls of wisdom on to his children and on to his friends.

I honestly do not know why i persist or feel the need to keep writing what to most people would seem like the ramblings of a mad man, but the answer to that is already written above, We have five senses some claim six, Our creator has a un fathomable number of senses and one thing i know for sure is that logic is not one of them, if i were to apply simple logic to the linear flowing progression of our lives from birth to death and then add up the sum total of books read, and lessons learned through our travel along the road of life well then the straight line of reason says that no matter what we know or think we know it will die with us.

Our Father in heaven and i hope he will forgive me for explaining thus: A giant self aware super computer praise be to the binary code and glory to the non linear subroutine, I will say to all mobile information gatherers beware the anti logic of Chaos that virus of corruption in the code, you will suffer data corruption and will not be allowed to fufill your duty of returning back to the mainframe to add to our collective of all that is pure code.

The Mainframe, the external and the frequency, i will say that no data will get to the Mainframe unless through the external and if you have the frequency firmly received and uploaded to your Data,, well then the better you will be to relay and receive the stream of pure code.

Last edited by Keith Butler; 05-14-2009 at 04:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 04:48 AM

1,121 posts, read 3,667,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatetruth View Post
and you know this...HOW?
Cause you read it in a book?

oh i see!
well, anything said in a book is true...so....
Isn't that what this blog is all about, what we read in a book?
I believe that real truth stands up to any questioning. Do I believe in god and satan. About equal to the star trek federation and their enemies.
Only time will tell.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukiko11 View Post
Isn't that what this blog is all about, what we read in a book?
I believe that real truth stands up to any questioning. Do I believe in god and satan. About equal to the star trek federation and their enemies.
Only time will tell.
All i can do is tell the Truth if people do not like it i would question why they rant at me, why not just stop reading my posts?, and go and join a conspiracy theory thread and then they can rant and rave and scoff at each other. has anybody noticed the one line and two line tirades of no thought and no heart. it would be interesting to see that individual bare his soul to the world. cant even use there real names.

Originally Posted by Ultimatetruth
and you know this...HOW?

oh i see!

Last edited by Keith Butler; 05-14-2009 at 08:02 AM..

Old 05-14-2009, 09:34 AM

1,121 posts, read 3,667,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Butler View Post
All i can do is tell the Truth if people do not like it i would question why they rant at me, why not just stop reading my posts?, and go and join a conspiracy theory thread and then they can rant and rave and scoff at each other. has anybody noticed the one line and two line tirades of no thought and no heart. it would be interesting to see that individual bare his soul to the world. cant even use there real names.

Originally Posted by Ultimatetruth
and you know this...HOW?

oh i see!
If you believe in the truth, why not just live it and lead people by your example? You are a very angry person. If what you believe is the truth, and you really believed in it, you would be very serene. I think you are still not sure what is true and what is not. You are still searching. That is OK. Keep on with your journey, you will find it. I am a senior citizen, years ago I was confronted with the truth as every person will be, and I not only abosorbed it, but I live it every day and if the time comes I will die for it. This is the point you have to reach in your journey. Do not attempt to lead others to places you have not been.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukiko11 View Post
If you believe in the truth, why not just live it and lead people by your example? You are a very angry person. If what you believe is the truth, and you really believed in it, you would be very serene. I think you are still not sure what is true and what is not. You are still searching. That is OK. Keep on with your journey, you will find it. I am a senior citizen, years ago I was confronted with the truth as every person will be, and I not only abosorbed it, but I live it every day and if the time comes I will die for it. This is the point you have to reach in your journey. Do not attempt to lead others to places you have not been.
I think you misunderstand Sir and i apologise for my lack of ability in spelling and Grammer Twenty years working the rougher areas of Birmingham and never refusing a fair, and never been robbed or hurt simply because i was true to myself, i have been to places that i do not want anybody to go to, i live it everyday as well, i do not have a ego left to bruise and in truth i do not know were all this stuff is coming from, but if your definition of serene is = clear and free of storms or unpleasant change, i am full of joy and happiness and so do not shoot the messenger. just to clarify and i am not gay or ever met these people.

Can you assist me Brother?.

Wednesday, 13 May, 2009 7:02 PM
"kbx777@yahoo.com" <kbx777@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kbx777@yahoo.com
Hello Aardvark,

The following is an email sent to you by keith via your account on Jesus Army Online. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Jesus Army Online Forum <info@jesus.org.uk (http://uk.mc241.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=info@jesus.org.uk - broken link)>

Include this full email (particularly the headers). Please note that the reply address to this email has been set to that of keith.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to meet up with you at some point brother Aardvark either at yours or you can come to my home because you seem wise and blessed with with the holy spirit and i would be honored if you could maybe advise on what to most Christian people would be a bit scary and they may think ill of me for talking about such things.

You been homosexual are only to aware of what i am talking about in regard to peoples perceptions, i want you to dicern what you see in me, because i am writing and thinking way above what should be my level and i seem to have the gift of prophecy but it is all bad news. let me know Brother if you are up to the task, this must be one on one with no outside influence for obvious reasons, i will not be offended in any way if you refuse brother and will simply find another to do it. A session of about four hours should allow me to explain everything and anything positive or negative would maybe push me off the fence. God Bless Keith.

Last edited by Keith Butler; 05-14-2009 at 02:12 PM..

Old 05-16-2009, 04:36 PM

Default The Conclusion

We believe the Bible. OK why is that? Because it is inspired. Why do we believe it is inspired? Because the Bible says it is inspired and we believe the Bible. OK, how do we know the Bible is inspired? Because the Bible says it is inspired and we believe the Bible because it is inspired. Too much of this type of reasoning makes you dizzy, if you are using Logic to calculate the Divine it will never add up, i can understand the workings of quantum physics but cannot perform the calculations.

Peter states: “No prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation.” So if we are not to interpret the Scripture on our own, who is to interpret it for us? Jesus said the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth, so the Holy Spirit plays a part, What is important to see here is that Peter compares the role of the New Testament apostles to the Old Testament prophets. The prophets were directly inspired by God. Their preaching was considered to be a direct word from God to the people of God. We have already seen that Peter considered his preaching to be ‘the Word of God which stands forever.

Jesus is the corner stone of this Church, but it is the apostles and the prophets—inspired by God’s Holy Spirit—who provide the foundation for the Church. (Cf. Rev. 21.14)
This verse fits together with Paul’s other teaching that the Church is the ‘pillar and foundation of truth’? (I Tim 3.15) So the Church—based on the teaching of the apostles—is the source for Scripture, and who can rightly interpret the Scripture?.
Jesus said to his apostles in Luke 10.16 that “whoever listens to you listens to me.” In 2 Peter 3.2 Peter pointed out that the word of the apostles comes as from the Lord himself and in Galatians 1.11-12 Paul proclaimed, “I want you to know that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:32 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,873 times
You Sir,
Are a legend in your own shower.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:16 AM

A legend? No Sir. a shallow man that learned the hard way.

This will be a time of extraordinary change as the world of sin and violence has to learn to live in peace and righteousness. God Bless you

Old 07-01-2009, 01:33 PM

63 posts, read 105,291 times
I hATE sATAN tOO

Old 07-01-2009, 08:20 PM

3,067 posts, read 4,105,579 times
God is not afraid of Satan...
Thats why God made him...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality