Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 02:15 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundball View Post
The same reason that he/she/it created disease, deadly weather, and everything else that causes death before old age. He is a sick MoFo.

God should be executed for crimes against humanity. - Bryan Emmanuel Gutierrez
When you're a deist like I am all this stuff about the Bible, satan, noah, genesis, eternal torment, predestination, did the apostles die for their faith, where there actually any apostles at all, etc gets relegated to the trashcan and you begin to realize that God created the universe and human beings, set natural laws into motion for evolution, who dies of cancer and who doesn't, who gets rich and who doesn't, and then stepped way far back in the eighth heaven and let it all work on its own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 03:41 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
That has nothing to do with Lucifer or HaSatan, it is a prophecy against the city of Tyre...

Ezekiel 28

1 And there is a word of Jehovah unto me, saying:

2 `Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre: Thus said the Lord Jehovah: Because thy heart hath been high, And thou dost say: A god I am , The habitation of God I have inhabited, In the heart of the seas, And thou art man, and not God, And thou givest out thy heart as the heart of God,

3 Lo, thou art wiser than Daniel, No hidden thing have they concealed from thee.

4 By thy wisdom and by thine understanding Thou hast made for thee wealth, And makest gold and silver in thy treasuries.

5 By the abundance of thy wisdom, Through thy merchandise, Thou hast multiplied thy wealth, And high is thy heart through thy wealth.

6 Therefore, thus said the Lord Jehovah: Because of thy giving out thy heart as the heart of God,

7 Therefore, lo, I am bringing in against thee strangers, The terrible of the nations, And they have drawn out their swords Against the beauty of thy wisdom, And they have pierced thy brightness.

8 To destruction they bring thee down, Thou diest by the deaths of the wounded, in the heart of the seas.

9 Dost thou really say, `I am God,' Before him who is slaying thee? And thou art man, and not God, In the hand of him who is piercing thee.

10 The deaths of the uncircumcised thou diest, By the hand of strangers, for I have spoken, An affirmation of the Lord Jehovah.'

11 And there is a word of Jehovah unto me, saying:

12 `Son of man, lift up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, And thou hast said to him: Thus said the Lord Jehovah: Thou art sealing up a measurement, Full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 In Eden, the garden of God, thou hast been, Every precious stone thy covering, Ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle, and gold, The workmanship of thy tabrets, and of thy pipes, In thee in the day of thy being produced, have been prepared.

14 Thou art an anointed cherub who is covering, And I have set thee in the holy mount, God thou hast been, In the midst of stones of fire thou hast walked up and down.

15 Perfect art thou in thy ways, From the day of thy being produced, Till perversity hath been found in thee.

16 By the abundance of thy merchandise They have filled thy midst with violence, And thou dost sin, And I thrust thee from the mount of God, And I destroy thee, O covering cherub, From the midst of the stones of fire.

17 High hath been thy heart, because of thy beauty, Thou hast corrupted thy wisdom because of thy brightness, On the earth I have cast thee, Before kings I have set thee, to look on thee,

18 From the abundance of thy iniquity, By the perversity of thy traffic, Thou hast polluted thy sanctuaries, And I bring forth fire from thy midst, It hath devoured thee, And I make thee become ashes on the earth, Before the eyes of all beholding thee.

19 All knowing thee among the peoples Have been astonished at thee, Wastes thou hast been, and thou art not--to the age.'

20 And there is a word of Jehovah unto me, saying,

21 `Son of man, set thy face unto Zidon, and prophesy concerning it;

22 and thou hast said: Thus said the Lord Jehovah: Lo, I am against thee, O Zidon, And I have been honoured in thy midst, And they have known that I am Jehovah, In My doing in her judgments, And I have been sanctified in her.

23 And I have sent into her pestilence, And blood into her out-places, The wounded hath been judged in her midst, By the sword upon her round about, And they have known that I am Jehovah.

24 And there is no more to the house of Israel A pricking brier, and paining thorn, Of all round about them--despising them, And they have known that I am the Lord Jehovah.

25 Thus said the Lord Jehovah: In My gathering the house of Israel, Out of the peoples among whom they were scattered, I have been sanctified in them, Before the eyes of the nations, And they have dwelt on their ground, That I gave to My servant, to Jacob,

26 And they have dwelt on it confidently, And builded houses, and planted vineyards, And dwelt confidently--in My doing judgments, On all those despising them round about, And they have known that I, Jehovah, am their God!'
'
Please explain how a Cherubim ...is a city.
1. pl. cher·u·bim (chr-bm, -y-bm) a. A winged celestial being.

Old 10-18-2014, 03:05 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Here it is from the Nevi'im:

1. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: א. וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהֹוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר:
2. "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre: So said the Lord God: Because your heart is proud, and you said, 'I am a god, I have sat in a seat of God, in the heart of the seas,' but you are a man and not a god, yet you have made your heart like the heart of God. ב. בֶּן אָדָם אֱמֹר לִנְגִיד צֹר כֹּה אָמַר | אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה יַעַן גָּבַהּ לִבְּךָ וַתֹּאמֶר אֵל אָנִי מוֹשַׁב אֱלֹהִים יָשַׁבְתִּי בְּלֵב יַמִּים וְאַתָּה אָדָם וְלֹא אֵל וַתִּתֵּן לִבְּךָ כְּלֵב אֱלֹהִים:
3. Behold, are you wiser than Daniel, that no secret is hidden from you? ג. הִנֵּה חָכָם אַתָּה מִדָּנִאֵל כָּל סָתוּם לֹא עֲמָמוּךָ:
4. With your wisdom and with your understanding did you acquire wealth for yourself, and gather gold and silver in your treasurehouses? ד. בְּחָכְמָתְךָ וּבִתְבוּנָתְךָ עָשִׂיתָ לְּךָ חָיִל וַתַּעַשׂ זָהָב וָכֶסֶף בְּאוֹצְרוֹתֶיךָ:
5. With your great wisdom in your commerce did you increase your wealth, that your heart became haughty with your wealth? ה. בְּרֹב חָכְמָתְךָ בִּרְכֻלָּתְךָ הִרְבִּיתָ חֵילֶךָ וַיִּגְבַּהּ לְבָבְךָ בְּחֵילֶךָ:
6. Therefore, so said the Lord God: Because you made your heart like the heart of God, ו. לָכֵן כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה יַעַן תִּתְּךָ אֶת לְבָבְךָ כְּלֵב אֱלֹהִים:
7. Therefore, behold I am bringing foreigners, the strong of the nations, upon you, and they will draw their swords on the beauty of your wisdom and profane your brightness. ז. לָכֵן הִנְנִי מֵבִיא עָלֶיךָ זָרִים עָרִיצֵי גּוֹיִם וְהֵרִיקוּ חַרְבוֹתָם עַל יְפִי חָכְמָתֶךָ וְחִלְּלוּ יִפְעָתֶךָ:
8. Into the Pit they will lower you, and you will die the deaths of those who are slain, in the heart of the seas. ח. לַשַּׁחַת יוֹרִדוּךָ וָמַתָּה מְמוֹתֵי חָלָל בְּלֵב יַמִּים:
9. Will you say, "I am a god" before your slayer? Indeed, you are a man and not a god in the hand of your slayer. ט. הֶאָמֹר תֹּאמַר אֱלֹהִים אָנִי לִפְנֵי הֹרְגֶךָ וְאַתָּה אָדָם וְלֹא אֵל בְּיַד מְחַלְלֶךָ:
10. The deaths of the uncircumcised you shall die at the hand of foreigners, for I have spoken," says the Lord God. י. מוֹתֵי עֲרֵלִים תָּמוּת בְּיַד זָרִים כִּי אֲנִי דִבַּרְתִּי נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:
11. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: יא. וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהֹוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר:
12. "Son of man, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, So said the Lord God: You are the one who engraves images, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. יב. בֶּן אָדָם שָׂא קִינָה עַל מֶלֶךְ צוֹר וְאָמַרְתָּ לּוֹ כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אַתָּה חוֹתֵם תָּכְנִית מָלֵא חָכְמָה וּכְלִיל יֹפִי:
13. In Eden, the garden of God you were; every precious stone was [set in] your covering; ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and crystal and gold; the work of your drums and your orifices is in you; on the day of your creation they were established. יג. בְּעֵדֶן גַּן אֱלֹהִים הָיִיתָ כָּל אֶבֶן יְקָרָה מְסֻכָתֶךָ אֹדֶם פִּטְדָה וְיַהֲלֹם תַּרְשִׁישׁ שֹׁהַם וְיָשְׁפֵה סַפִּיר נֹפֶךְ וּבָרְקַת וְזָהָב מְלֶאכֶת תֻּפֶּיךָ וּנְקָבֶיךָ בָּךְ בְּיוֹם הִבָּרַאֲךָ כּוֹנָנוּ:
14. You were a cherub of great measure, that covers, and I gave that to you; you were on the mount of the sanctuary of God: you walked among stones of fire. יד. אַתְּ כְּרוּב מִמְשַׁח הַסּוֹכֵךְ וּנְתַתִּיךָ בְּהַר קֹדֶשׁ אֱלֹהִים הָיִיתָ בְּתוֹךְ אַבְנֵי אֵשׁ הִתְהַלָּכְתָּ:
15. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created until wrongdoing was found in you. טו. תָּמִים אַתָּה בִּדְרָכֶיךָ מִיּוֹם הִבָּרְאָךְ עַד נִמְצָא עַוְלָתָה בָּךְ:
16. Because of the multitude of your commerce, they filled you with violence and you sinned, and I shall cast you as profane from the mountain of God, and I shall destroy you, O covering cherub, from among the stones of fire. טז. בְּרֹב רְכֻלָּתְךָ מָלוּ תוֹכְךָ חָמָס וַתֶּחֱטָא וָאֲחַלֶּלְךָ מֵהַר אֱלֹהִים וָאַבֶּדְךָ כְּרוּב הַסּוֹכֵךְ מִתּוֹךְ אַבְנֵי אֵשׁ:
17. Your heart became haughty because of your beauty; you destroyed your wisdom with your brightness; I have cast you upon the ground; I have set you before kings to gaze upon you. יז. גָּבַהּ לִבְּךָ בְּיָפְיֶךָ שִׁחַתָּ חָכְמָתְךָ עַל יִפְעָתֶךָ עַל אֶרֶץ הִשְׁלַכְתִּיךָ לִפְנֵי מְלָכִים נְתַתִּיךָ לְרַאֲוָה בָךְ:
18. Because of the multitude of your iniquities, with the wrongdoing of your commerce, you profaned your sanctity, and I shall bring forth fire out of your midst-it will consume you, and I shall make you ashes on the ground before the eyes of all who see you. יח. מֵרֹב עֲו*ֹנֶיךָ בְּעָוֶל רְכֻלָּתְךָ חִלַּלְתָּ מִקְדָּשֶׁיךָ וָאוֹצִא אֵשׁ מִתּוֹכְךָ הִיא אֲכָלַתְךָ וָאֶתֶּנְךָ לְאֵפֶר עַל הָאָרֶץ לְעֵינֵי כָּל רֹאֶיךָ:
19. All who know you among the peoples will wonder over you; you shall be a terror, and you shall be no more, ever." יט. כָּל יוֹדְעֶיךָ בָּעַמִּים שָׁמְמוּ עָלֶיךָ בַּלָּהוֹת הָיִיתָ וְאֵינְךָ עַד עוֹלָם:
20. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: כ. וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהֹוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר:
21. "Son of man! Set your face toward Zidon and prophesy about her. כא. בֶּן אָדָם שִׂים פָּנֶיךָ אֶל צִידוֹן וְהִנָּבֵא עָלֶיהָ:
22. And you shall say; So said the Lord God: Behold I am against you, Zidon, and I shall be honored in your midst, and you will know that I am the Lord when I perform judgments in her and I shall be sanctified in her. כב. וְאָמַרְתָּ כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה הִנְנִי עָלַיִךְ צִידוֹן וְנִכְבַּדְתִּי בְּתוֹכֵךְ וְיָדְעוּ כִּי אֲנִי יְהֹוָה בַּעֲשׂוֹתִי בָהּ שְׁפָטִים וְנִקְדַּשְׁתִּי בָהּ:
23. And I shall send into her pestilence and blood in her streets, and they will judge themselves as slain in her midst by the sword [coming] upon her from all around, and they will know that I am the Lord. כג. וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי בָהּ דֶּבֶר וָדָם בְּחוּצוֹתֶיהָ וְנִפְלַל חָלָל בְּתוֹכָהּ בְּחֶרֶב עָלֶיהָ מִסָּבִיב וְיָדְעוּ כִּי אֲנִי יְהֹוָה:
24. And there will no longer be to the house of Israel a pricking briar or a painful thorn from all that are around them, who plunder them, and they will know that I am the Lord God. כד. וְלֹא יִהְיֶה עוֹד לְבֵית יִשְׂרָאֵל סִלּוֹן מַמְאִיר וְקוֹץ מַכְאִב מִכֹּל סְבִיבֹתָם הַשָּׁאטִים אוֹתָם וְיָדְעוּ כִּי אֲנִי אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:
25. So says the Lord God: When I gather in the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they have been scattered, and I have been sanctified through them in the eyes of the nations, then shall they dwell on their land that I gave to My servant, to Jacob. כה. כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה בְּקַבְּצִי | אֶת בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל מִן הָעַמִּים אֲשֶׁר נָפֹצוּ בָם וְנִקְדַּשְׁתִּי בָם לְעֵינֵי הַגּוֹיִם וְיָשְׁבוּ עַל אַדְמָתָם אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לְעַבְדִּי לְיַעֲקֹב:
26. And they shall dwell upon it securely, and they shall build houses and plant vineyards and dwell securely when I execute judgments against all those who plunder them from all around them, and they shall know that I am the Lord their God." כו. וְיָשְׁבוּ עָלֶיהָ לָבֶטַח וּבָנוּ בָתִּים וְנָטְעוּ כְרָמִים וְיָשְׁבוּ לָבֶטַח בַּעֲשׂוֹתִי שְׁפָטִים בְּכֹל הַשָּׁאטִים אֹתָם מִסְּבִיבֹתָם וְיָדְעוּ כִּי אֲנִי יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֵיהֶם:

Old 10-18-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
H5731

Original: עדן

Transliteration: ‛êden

Phonetic: ay'-den

BDB Definition: Eden = " pleasure"

the first habitat of man after the creation; site unknown (noun proper masculine locative)
a Gershonite Levite, son of Joah in the days of king Hezekiah of Judah (noun proper masculine)
Origin: the same as H5730

TWOT entry: 1568

Part(s) of speech:

Strong's Definition: The same as H5730 (masculine); Eden, the region of Adam's home: - Eden.
H3742

Original: כּרוּב

Transliteration: kerûb

Phonetic: ker-oob'

BDB Definition:

cherub, cherubim (plural)
an angelic being
as guardians of Eden
as flanking God's throne
as an image form hovering over the Ark of the Covenant
as the chariot of Jehovah (figuratively)
Origin: of uncertain derivation

TWOT entry: 1036

Part(s) of speech: Noun Masculine

Strong's Definition: Of uncertain derivation; a cherub or imaginary figure: - cherub, [plural] cherubims.
H5730

Original: עדנה עדן

Transliteration: ‛êden ‛ednâh

Phonetic: ay'-den

BDB Definition:

luxury, dainty, delight, finery
delight
Origin: from H5727

TWOT entry: 1567a

Part(s) of speech: Noun

Strong's Definition: From H5727; pleasure : - delicate, delight, pleasure. See also H1040.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:31 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatetruth View Post
confused.....
any thoughts?

Adam gave his life, and a bride was obtained from his own sacrifice, his own flesh no different than how Jesus obtained a wife.

They were the most beautiful creature.

WE WERE the most beautiful creature, and when we were cursed, the creature was cursed right along with us because he is a part of what we are.

Jesus called Peter Satan.

It wasn't that Satan suddenly entered Peter, it is that he is the father of all people.

The knowledge of Satan is there because it is teaching what we are.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
13 In Eden, the garden of God, thou hast been, Every precious stone thy covering, Ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle, and gold, The workmanship of thy tabrets, and of thy pipes, In thee in the day of thy being produced, have been prepared.

14 Thou art an anointed cherub who is covering, And I have set thee in the holy mount, God thou hast been, In the midst of stones of fire thou hast walked up and down.

'

The most beautiful covering, that's what the most beautiful creature was in the garden.

We are as people who have been swallowed by a viper, our outer covering is of a snake.

But it was not always such a loathsome thing, the covering of the viper was a beautiful thing, the most beautiful thing, and when we fell, it obviously had to fall also.

The snake speaks to us all saying,'' Take of this fruit.''

If we follow it's desires, we follow the desires of the flesh, and if one of us fall, the entire creation falls.

There are 3 that testify in heaven, and we were made in the image of those 3, and so there is 3 that testify in the earth, and these obviously have to agree to do a thing.

If we do a good work, then we have agreed in body, in soul, and in spirit.

Likewise, if we do a sinful act, it is because we have agreed as one.

The water~Flesh
The blood~Soul
The spirit.

But what is the spirit to the fallen?

We have our fleshly body, and we are also distinct being a living soul, and in our left eye, there was once a righteous spirit that was to lead our whole body, but the 3 have all fallen after they sinned.

The body
The soul
The spirit

They all became a fallen creation, that spirit which was given to us in our left eye to lead the body has fallen, but it is still there, and this is why we need a divorce, and a remarriage.

This is why Jesus says,'' From now on, there shall be 5 in a house, father shall hate the son, and son the father. Mother in law shall hate the daughter in law and daughter in law shall hate the mother in law.

These things are taking place with all present within our own body.

The fallen spirit has to be rejected, and we have to become virgins and betrothed to a new spirit that would lead us in righteousness, and this is what happens when we have decided to believe in Christ and become born again.

So we are to hate our father{Satan}, and the father will hate us because we choose another father and another husband.

We are in the middle of a marriage taking place if we continue, we are betrothed to Christ and we are to follow this new guiding spirit until we have raised a son on the milk of the word until he can eat meat.

I have seen so many Jews and people quote Jesus saying,'' You have to hate father, hate the children, hate this family member and hate that one.''

But the people who dislike these sayings, do not realize that it speaks of a family within us.

Jesus left his father and his mother to become one with a bride, the church.

But who is his mother and his father?

We are all born of Eve, and all of us are born of Adam, they are our mother and our father.

But they have fallen and this fall has left us wanting, so we have to choose to hate the old and accept the new.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:43 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times
Every religion has their own version of satan, the devil, the adversary, etc.

In a Hindu-offshoot they have Kroni, a satan-life figure.

In Buddhism there is Mara, the tempter (sound familiar?)

In Islam there is shaytan (satan)

Satan is a mythical character invented by primitive men to depict the cause of evil in the world. Early Jewish polytheism had him as an adversary to the gods before monotheism took hold. People who experience NDE's even atheists have never seen anything or anyone remotely resembling or related to the traditional Christian teachings of satan and hell.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Every religion has their own version of satan, the devil, the adversary, etc.

In a Hindu-offshoot they have Kroni, a satan-life figure.

In Buddhism there is Mara, the tempter (sound familiar?)

In Islam there is shaytan (satan)

Satan is a mythical character invented by primitive men to depict the cause of evil in the world. Early Jewish polytheism had him as an adversary to the gods before monotheism took hold. People who experience NDE's even atheists have never seen anything or anyone remotely resembling or related to the traditional Christian teachings of satan and hell.

Satan depicts a third part of what we are.

It's the animal.

This body of flesh is the son of Satan, it used to be a beautiful righteous thing, but it fell.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:25 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Satan depicts a third part of what we are.

It's the animal.

This body of flesh is the son of Satan, it used to be a beautiful righteous thing, but it fell.
First bolding (mine): See now, I don't understand why "animals" are considered bad. First of all God obviously didn't consider them bad in and of themselves; He created them. Second, what do animals do that is "more base" than what humans do? Animals eat - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They sleep - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They look on one another with a degree of pleasure - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They procreate, something God ORDERED A&E to do as He ejected them. That was a direct order from God.

Second bolding (also mine): I thought this body "of flesh" was hand-created by God, in His own image. God created flesh, the story goes. The second part of that sentence contradicts the first: either the body was created by God, or it is the child of Satan; unless God created Satan in order to "father" the human body, in which case that's on God, now isn't it? Whether or not the body "fell" at some point, that happened after it was created either by the hand of God, or indirectly as the son of Satan whom God also created (unless you're saying God didn't actually create everything).

And the body is obviously STILL beautiful, "fallen" or not, but that's just my opinion.

As for "fleshly" things being overall bad, didn't Adam and Eve eat (body requirement), sleep (body requirement), possibly make love (not sure on this one, it's not specified) and so on before the fall? Somehow, bodily functions and desire were "bad" after the fall. Yet before the fall, they were perfectly acceptable and not relegated to "these are earthly things animals do." How does that make sense?

They only things that apparently were added to that after the fall, bodily, were sickness, pain and death. And we do no know that A&E were making love in the garden - we only know that Eve did not get pregnant while she was there, but we don't know that God didn't intend for her to give birth in the garden, with pain or without. We don't know if they were even there long enough for Eve to have a pregnancy to completion.

Are those the "animal" things that humans are supposed to just not do in order to not be "earthly" and "children of Satan"? If anybody can avoid those things entirely (with the exception of pregnancy - that CAN be avoided in many cases), then that will be some amazing feat, I'll tell you that.

One other thing that may have changed after the fall that is bodily, is making love and producing children. However, not having made love in the Garden of Eden is definitely debatable and the edict came from God to produce children, so not sure how that "earthly" thing could be considered of Satan either.

Last edited by JerZ; 10-26-2014 at 11:43 AM..

Old 10-27-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
First bolding (mine): See now, I don't understand why "animals" are considered bad. First of all God obviously didn't consider them bad in and of themselves; He created them. Second, what do animals do that is "more base" than what humans do? Animals eat - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They sleep - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They look on one another with a degree of pleasure - something God taught A&E to do while in Paradise. They procreate, something God ORDERED A&E to do as He ejected them. That was a direct order from God.
He told them that before He put them out...

Gen 1:27 And God made man, according to the image of God he made him, male and female he made them.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, saying, Increase and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the seas and flying creatures of heaven, and all the cattle and all the earth, and all the reptiles that creep on the earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality