Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:21 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So is this 18 or 21?
I believe it's somewhere around 16 but numbers are never 100% when they are channeled. It's when a child can decide for themselves without outside influence. Some children are younger than 16 and some older so it would depend on the child and their soul condition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 04:07 AM

320 posts, read 449,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
From all the messages from Jesus, He has stated that the spirit body will only be given when the soul enters the fetus.
I'm Not sure of your beliefs and religion! But can you show me where Jesus teaches this message, what scripture and verse in word of God that can back this claim! pls thanks!

Old 07-22-2009, 04:20 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
I'm Not sure of your beliefs and religion! But can you show me where Jesus teaches this message, what scripture and verse in word of God that can back this claim! pls thanks!
Sorry, Bub. Don't read your bible. It's not 100% true. That is from a channeled message from a celestial. I would have to look up the author.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 AM

Quote:
God will always have Laws. Only humans give it another name. The new covenant is that Divine Love saves from sin and not death and sacrifice, which is what Jesus taught. His religion was the Brotherhood of Man under one God. If you want to believe in the blood sacrifice and the murder of Jesus, then by all means do so.
Quote=reverend1111 God will always have laws. Only humans give it another name. Yep i do believe this was Jesus himself!

Matt 26:28 This is my Blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Sorry but i can't agree with you on your statement of the new covernant is that divine love saves from sin and not death and sacrifice, which is what Jesus taught! because he didn't!

Quote=reverend 1111 His religion was the brotherhood of man under one God! Sorry but Jesus wasn't about religion, his teaches were about how to have a relationship with God his Father!

Romans 6:15 And as for the Law of GOD! we are no Longer Under LAW But the Grace of God!

Like I said in the other post, I don't know what your Beliefs are. Or your Religion! "But I'm Just basing my Beliefs on the word of God!

Grace and Peace to you!

Old 07-22-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Sorry, Bub. Don't read your bible. It's not 100% true. That is from a channeled message from a celestial. I would have to look up the author.
Each to his own then! algood

Old 07-26-2009, 07:23 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopac1980 View Post
If a child dies before they're born will they be able to go to Heaven?
Yes. Their names are written in the Book of Life and Jesus died for them.
They will have no rewards for good or evil, but God made all souls for Himself, and those who die before they do good or evil, with understanding, are covered by the blood of Jesus, who came to redeem all Adam as Kinsman/Redeemer.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Quite a few people believe that your soul isn't given to you until birth. It's not a new concept, it ties in (in some beliefs) with the Guf.
The soul is you. The body is the house for the soul. The spirit is the share of the Adam spirit that each seed of Adam is come to fruit in, and which Adam spirit beats out the house for the soul to dwell in, at conception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality